🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Are you saying you want to be my friend?

Do you wear cammo, bow hunt, and drink beer?

:desk: I do! :alcoholic:

Bowhunting is so much better than after the guns go off. Youi get to see things in the natural state vs. pressured. One trail turns into 3 after the guns go off.

I don't even care to gun hunt anymore.
I don't hunt because some guy with a crossbow keeps thinking I am a deer.

How does that happen? :eek:
I put my Moose hat on and my furry jacket and my Gilly suit and for some reason one of those crazy bow hunters think I am a Elk at lease I am not a Eagle never joined. LOL I am just to old to hunt any more. Can not eat I don't hunt it.

It very well could be the moose hat, just sayin'.

Historically as we all know the Republicans should lose ground in the mid-terms…

But now you have add the TRUMPSTER into the calculation.

You also have to add the fact that the extreme left has gone bat shit crazy

and they have shown their asses at every turn, pussy hats and all………..

I’m no mathematician but I calculate the libtards are in for an ass spanking….

I just want sanity...a respect for our democratic institutions...and allies....is that possible?

Not if you are looking towards anyone in Washington DC to find it. I'm pretty sure you could find plenty of people who would argue with what you may or may not want to pretend is sanity or respect for democracy. When you get tired of looking for love in all the wrong places, there's a few communities that accomplish a hell of a lot more than a bunch of people looking towards DC for guidance or salvation.

If you have faith in the beltway crowd, and pin your hopes and desires on what they can provide you with, you deserve the garbage and screwing you are going to get in return. :21:

I just want sanity...a respect for our democratic institutions...and allies....is that possible?

Not if you are looking towards anyone in Washington DC to find it. I'm pretty sure you could find plenty of people who would argue with what you may or may not want to pretend is sanity or respect for democracy. When you get tired of looking for love in all the wrong places, there's a few communities that accomplish a hell of a lot more than a bunch of people looking towards DC for guidance or salvation.

If you have faith in the beltway crowd, and pin your hopes and desires on what they can provide you with, you deserve the garbage and screwing you are going to get in return. :21:

Well..for someone who mocks and disparages the institutitions of democracy...maybe you deserve what you get.

You are young. It's you that will have to live with it.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

There may be pitchforks, torches, and nooses involved before that happens.

I hope not Marions. I guess I'm old fashioned.

I understand, however, I think things may have gotten out of hand.

How many bureau members are sitting on 1k bullets? That's a problem.

Obama did that.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

I think so too...

My parents raised me...to not act like this.

Well..for someone who mocks and disparages the institutitions of democracy...maybe you deserve what you get.

I wasn't mocking anything but people who think the current crowd of assclowns in Washington is ever going to accomplish what you expect of them. A concept that would require you to look at what you do, and doesn't have a damn thing to do with me. I'm not looking at your pile of garbage for answers, and I am already figuring how to live without it. :21:

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Obama definitely didn't have a good economy in 2010. The Fed was pumping in trillions to keep it afloat and pegged the rates to zero. Not Obamas fault, but still an economy on life support.

The bigger threat to the Blue Wall is not the GOP but loss of jobs to lower tax/lower regulation states

The second biggest problem for the Ds is Fed policy.

Third biggest problem is successful resolution of trade negotiations

Fourth biggest problem is the unraveling of the Witch Hunt, which is happening now according to Wa/Po

The Rs may not even be in the top ten of D problems with winning the election.

If the Dems get control of the House it’s a grim fall for America.

We are just starting to recover. Some of you might think it will take a miracle for them to win but we all need to take this seriously and start campaigning. We need to work our butts off and then humble ourselves and call upon God for His grace and assistance.

We cannot take it for granted

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

I think so too...

My parents raised me...to not act like this.

Good on 'um!

I wasn't mocking anything but people who think the current crowd of assclowns in Washington is ever going to accomplish what you expect of them. A concept that would require you to look at what you do, and doesn't have a damn thing to do with me. I'm not looking at your pile of garbage for answers. :21:

Well...no. You are right. If you are part of the pile of garbage, you are incapable of looking beyond it. However, I try to be optimistic and hope that you can someday :)

Forum List

Back