🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

As you wish :)

Wishing isn't pragmatic, tell us again about how "Congress is out to pasture".
Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

what have they needed to check?

the biggest they've been doing is pushing for oversight in the DoJ.

Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

I think your concerns there are VERY one sided.

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.

Who is stopping you from helping people?

How do you help others if you haven't helped yourself in to a position to help others? The first step of self government is minding your own business. If you can't run your own business properly how do you expect to run someone elses?

Getting corruption put of our government is one sided?

What exactly is the President doing that needs to be checked that isnt?

I just want sanity...a respect for our democratic institutions...and allies....is that possible?

Not if you are looking towards anyone in Washington DC to find it. I'm pretty sure you could find plenty of people who would argue with what you may or may not want to pretend is sanity or respect for democracy. When you get tired of looking for love in all the wrong places, there's a few communities that accomplish a hell of a lot more than a bunch of people looking towards DC for guidance or salvation.

If you have faith in the beltway crowd, and pin your hopes and desires on what they can provide you with, you deserve the garbage and screwing you are going to get in return. :21:

And where does your shallow faith lie? In Trumpism?

How much corruption needs to be exponsed before you realize that the president and his administration are deep in it?

How much corruption needs to be exponsed before you realize that the president and his administration are deep in it?

why aren't you answering the question?

In the process of Democratic Party peacocking, they have managed to show their own centrists and sympathizers they intend to go far left. Soft communism, more taxation, gender and race obsession, compulsive sycophancy, etc. - there is likely more crossover potential to the red team than vise versa in November as a result. I stand believing there will be strong resistance to embracing what the left has to offer. Wallets are tapped out now from all the good intentions and people noticed they missed the boat they were promised.
They over stepped the line on too many times, and the Commie approach has not helped. Sad but true is many people can no longer support their goals. You can see how the Trolls work the Net they show up for about a week and toss a lot of crap and then just dissapear into the dark.

why aren't you answering the question?

On what needs to be checked?

I'll answer that. His unilateral tradewars. Pulling out of established agreements and treaties. Obstruction of legitimate investigations. That last in particular.

Forum List

Back