🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril
A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Yup. What amazes me is how we keep going through the same cycle and neither party seems to realize it:

1. Win control
2. Declare some imaginary, simplistic, egotistical, myopic "mandate"
3. Attempt to cram as much of your agenda down the throats of the country as possible
4. Piss the vast middle off
5. Lose control

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Inexplicable.
1*Lwu5UJMmcuFVJLZ1Ln4E0Q.png

Last edited:
Wishing isn't pragmatic, tell us again about how "Congress is out to pasture".
Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

what have they needed to check?

the biggest they've been doing is pushing for oversight in the DoJ.

I think your concerns there are VERY one sided.

Getting corruption put of our government is one sided?

What exactly is the President doing that needs to be checked that isnt?

How much corruption needs to be exponsed before you realize that the president and his administration are deep in it?

You are correct Coyote, that is why I am expecting you to remember your own words when BEFORE the election, you will become privy from the indictment of Mcabe, and the release of the 4th FISA, who actually did all the corruption, and thank you for voting Republican-)

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

This guy is off his fucking rocker. :cuckoo:

"We are most likely looking at a Democratic gain in the House of between 20 and 40 seats—with the odds of going higher than 30 and maybe 40 are greater than going lower than 30 or 20 seats."

rofl.gif

My prediction: Democrats gain nothing, as they have now embraced anti-American policies and this is America.

Marion Morrison

You think the Dems won’t gain anything?

Care to wager your sig for a month on that?

what have they needed to check?

the biggest they've been doing is pushing for oversight in the DoJ.

I think your concerns there are VERY one sided.

Getting corruption put of our government is one sided?

What exactly is the President doing that needs to be checked that isnt?

How much corruption needs to be exponsed before you realize that the president and his administration are deep in it?

why aren't you answering the question?

On what needs to be checked?

I'll answer that. His unilateral tradewars. Pulling out of established agreements and treaties. Obstruction of legitimate investigations. That last in particular.
Calling out unfair Trade is corruption. BS

Paris Accord was by pen and a phone. BS

Obstruction. Prove it.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

"We are most likely looking at a Democratic gain in the House of between 20 and 40 seats—with the odds of going higher than 30 and maybe 40 are greater than going lower than 30 or 20 seats."

rofl.gif

My prediction: Democrats gain nothing, as they have now embraced anti-American policies and this is America.

Marion Morrison

Historically it favors Dems. Whether they gain a lot depends on turn out. The race rhetoric is to rile up the base for this purpose. Has backfired before.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

rofl.gif

Marion Morrison

Yeah! I'll do it! Things will go different than the historical norm this time.

I know a secret I won't tell, I know a secret I won't tell. :funnyface:

With the possibility two huge blue states go red...NY an CA,
I'm liking our chances

First off.....this country will never be saved until we get back to the truth....that 'Red' is a term that has always been reserved for anarchists, communists.....and Democrats.
The proof of their power in the media is the switch of Red and Blue as indicators.

And.....I sure am hoping you are correct.

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House, that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP. I'm fine with Dem's reminding the American people who they are over the next 2 years, just in time for 2020. :muahaha:
Whistling past a graveyard

Hard to believe that with severe GOP gerrymandering, that Dems could take the House

Shows the degree of dissatisfaction with the Republicans

And where does your shallow faith lie? In Trumpism?

Uh, Trump is President and is one of the assclowns in Washington DC I was talking about, when I suggested you are fool if you look towards anyone in the current crowd of assclowns in Washington DC for any guidance, direction and/or salvation. I am sorry if you were so emotionally involved and your hatred of President Trump has crippled you to the point you seemed to miss that obvious point.

Now, as to were I put faith, it's in the People, what each of us can accomplish if we start doing the things that need to be done ourselves or closer to home. Even the Founding Fathers knew that ultimately, the People and the States were the only way to keep the Federal government in check (checks and balances). Still, there are people out there that want to follow the bouncing ball at the bottom of the television screen, and dream about all the wonderful things they could accomplish if someone else would just do something. The issues those people are concerned about are whatever the assclowns have convinced the sheep they can fix, have been trying to fix forever, and never really fix.

Put your faith in something you have far more control over, but with that faith comes responsibility. I am all about a representative republic, community awareness, political involvement, and respect for the Constitution. I am also fully aware that the garbage going on in Washington DC, the media, institutions within our Federal Government and everything it produces, is the express result of people granting the Federal Government power over issues they could handle better themselves with more accountability at the State and local level.

You can giggle about how President Trump and his supporters better start worrying about whether or not enough Democrats are going to get elected in November to Impeach him, and I am going to call you a fool for thinking that will balance the budget, or provide anyone with much of anything other than more garbage. But, it's what you keep asking for, so own it.

Until we break down the entrenched establishment in Washington DC, stay busy fighting each other (that's what they want you to do), while they laugh all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
I predict that half of the predictions will be incorrect.
I say waist of time predicting unless we have some juice on it! Lets see where we sit once a god percent of the campaign moneyu has been spent, then some more accurate predictions will be able to be made! Alot can change in the next two months!

Forum List

Back