🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House

It will hardly take a miracle

that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP.

So losing is now winning? Yeah, spin that one on Election Day
When I saw the tens of thousands of soon to be Trump voters turning out at his rallies and compared that with the numbers HRC was getting at her rallies I KNEW Trump would win.
Those same Trump voters are turning out for him again at his rallies.
Combine his solid base with a booming economy and falling unemployment numbers and do the fucking math!
What is The Resistance running on besides hatred of Trump?

The well-founded fear that jobs will migrate from the Blue Wall to the Red edge. The Tax Reform act basically destroyed the reason for the comparative advantage of high tax jobs in the Blue wall. Therefore taking the house is life or death and doable. Taking the senate is also life and death but completely out of reach. Avoiding R cloture is absolutely necessary and seems to be flat out impossible. That makes taking the house a hollow victory.

And where does your shallow faith lie? In Trumpism?

Uh, Trump is President and is one of the assclowns in Washington DC I was talking about, when I suggested you are fool if you look towards anyone in the current crowd of assclowns in Washington DC for any guidance, direction and/or salvation. I am sorry if you were so emotionally involved and your hatred of President Trump has crippled you to the point you seemed to miss that obvious point.

Now, as to were I put faith, it's in the People, what each of us can accomplish if we start doing the things that need to be done ourselves or closer to home. Even the Founding Fathers knew that ultimately, the People and the States were the only way to keep the Federal government in check (checks and balances). Still, there are people out there that want to follow the bouncing ball at the bottom of the television screen, and dream about all the wonderful things they could accomplish if someone else would just do something. The issues those people are concerned about are whatever the assclowns have convinced the sheep they can fix, have been trying to fix forever, and never really fix.

Put your faith in something you have far more control over, but with that faith comes responsibility. I am all about a representative republic, community awareness, political involvement, and respect for the Constitution. I am also fully aware that the garbage going on in Washington DC, the media, institutions within our Federal Government and everything it produces, is the express result of people granting the Federal Government power over issues they could handle better themselves with more accountability at the State and local level.

You can giggle about how President Trump and his supporters better start worrying about whether or not enough Democrats are going to get elected in November to Impeach him, and I am going to call you a fool for thinking that will balance the budget, or provide anyone with much of anything other than more garbage. But, it's what you keep asking for, so own it.

Until we break down the entrenched establishment in Washington DC, stay busy fighting each other (that's what they want you to do), while they laugh all the way to the bank.

I am sorry you blame everything on an imagined hatred of Trump. Maybe it is time you take responsibility for choices? You wanted Trump to change Washington and voted him in. Own this mess. Meanwhile a ballooning deficit, broken healthcare system and environmental degradation will continue.

Uh, Trump is President and is one of the assclowns in Washington DC I was talking about, when I suggested you are fool if you look towards anyone in the current crowd of assclowns in Washington DC for any guidance, direction and/or salvation. I am sorry if you were so emotionally involved and your hatred of President Trump has crippled you to the point you seemed to miss that obvious point.

Now, as to were I put faith, it's in the People, what each of us can accomplish if we start doing the things that need to be done ourselves or closer to home. Even the Founding Fathers knew that ultimately, the People and the States were the only way to keep the Federal government in check (checks and balances). Still, there are people out there that want to follow the bouncing ball at the bottom of the television screen, and dream about all the wonderful things they could accomplish if someone else would just do something. The issues those people are concerned about are whatever the assclowns have convinced the sheep they can fix, have been trying to fix forever, and never really fix.

Put your faith in something you have far more control over, but with that faith comes responsibility. I am all about a representative republic, community awareness, political involvement, and respect for the Constitution. I am also fully aware that the garbage going on in Washington DC, the media, institutions within our Federal Government and everything it produces, is the express result of people granting the Federal Government power over issues they could handle better themselves with more accountability at the State and local level.

You can giggle about how President Trump and his supporters better start worrying about whether or not enough Democrats are going to get elected in November to Impeach him, and I am going to call you a fool for thinking that will balance the budget, or provide anyone with much of anything other than more garbage. But, it's what you keep asking for, so own it.

Until we break down the entrenched establishment in Washington DC, stay busy fighting each other (that's what they want you to do), while they laugh all the way to the bank.

I am sorry you blame everything on an imagined hatred of Trump. Maybe it is time you take responsibility for choices? You wanted Trump to change Washington and voted him in. Own this mess. Meanwhile a ballooning deficit, broken healthcare system and environmental degradation will continue.

Your post is full of shit lib. Back your claim of environmental degradation, I say you can't and you are parroting fake news.

Your post is full of shit lib. Back your claim of environmental degradation, I say you can't and you are parroting fake news.
Simple. Look at the regulations being cut or modified.

What mess? LOL

Trump is doing just fine.

What mess? LOL

Trump is doing just fine.
I am sure he is.

Simple. Look at the regulations being cut or modified.

Quote the regulations, you can't. I called you out and you got nothing. I'll throw you a bone and teach you how to post...

Dem run cities have repeatedly spilled HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. THAT'S environmental degradation. So fouling the water that swimming had to be banned and beaches closed. Democrats did that, not Trump.

Your desires to look towards the assclowns in Washington will never be my fault, and you cannot put what you think about President Trump, or any of that garbage on me no matter how hard you try. Own it, that's what you keep saying and asking for more of. The establishment in Washington isn't fixing healthcare or the deficit, and you yourself have stated they are doing nothing.

If you for any reason want to suggest that me having faith in people like you, is shallow or unwarranted, why the heck would I ever argue with your desire to be seen as incompetent or unworthy? :21:

Last edited:
Quote the regulations, you can't.
And yet our president proudly touts his deregulation as one of his major accomplishments. So, maybe you should direct your trolling at him?

Go ahead, quote the regulation Trump got rid of and the specific environmental degradation this produced. Or just admit that you people know jack shit and go through life parroting some nonsense you heard on CNN.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

Oh! Don't say that! If so, I have to wear a Toro-made signature for a month. :CryingCow:

I'll worry about crafting his after I vote and we see what happens. :)
Toro will craft it? It will be a can of refried beans.

Bush92

I will bet you that the Democrats will pick up more than 5 seats in the House. Sigs for a month.

You game?

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.
Trump has the same pathetic GDP growth

Uh, which is better? 1.4 or 4.1. Obozo never got to 2% in 8 years.

Yes he did.

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.
Trump has the same pathetic GDP growth

Uh, which is better? 1.4 or 4.1. Obozo never got to 2% in 8 years.

Yes he did.

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Unfortunately for your argument, Toro is right on that. He got to 2.9% according to that Statistica link.

Go ahead, quote the regulation Trump got rid of and the specific environmental degradation this produced.
Of course, this is a stupid question, as the results of policy -- especially those regarding the environment -- cannot be realized for years. So I will ignore the troll's troll question. But Trump's environmental deregulation is a point of pride for him. So again, maybe it is him you should be trolling.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

Oh! Don't say that! If so, I have to wear a Toro-made signature for a month. :CryingCow:

I'll worry about crafting his after I vote and we see what happens. :)
Toro will craft it? It will be a can of refried beans.

Bush92

I will bet you that the Democrats will pick up more than 5 seats in the House. Sigs for a month.

You game?
More likely the Ds will win the 23 seats in the house (retirements count) they need in the house and the Rs will achieve cloture in the Senate. That is a tactical victory and a strategic disaster for the Ds. That is why Trump is campaigning hard for senate victories but only coincidentally for house seats.

Quote the regulations, you can't.
And yet our president proudly touts his deregulation as one of his major accomplishments. So, maybe you should direct your trolling at him?

Go ahead, quote the regulation Trump got rid of and the specific environmental degradation this produced. Or just admit that you people know jack shit and go through life parroting some nonsense you heard on CNN.
Trump got rid of a regulation mandating use of a fuel that hasn't been invented yet. Companies were being fined for not using that fuel. The fines are over.

Companies Face Fines for Not Using Unavailable Biofuel

Shitstain obama did this.

Go ahead, quote the regulation Trump got rid of and the specific environmental degradation this produced.
Of course, this is a stupid question, as the results of policy -- especially those regarding the environment -- cannot be realized for years. So I will ignore the troll's troll question. But Trump's environmental deregulation is a point of pride for him. So again, maybe it is him you should be trolling.

As predicted, you liberals make a wild claim that Trump's deregulation has resulted in "environmental degradation". But when we call you out on this claim you can't cite a single regulation that was eliminated or an example of the degradation it has or will result in. This is why we call you people liars :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back