🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

As predicted, you liberals make a wild claim that Trump's deregulation has resulted in "environmental degradation".
I didn't claim that. In fact, I literally just said, in the post you just quoted, that the results of these policies will not be realized for years. Are you high, son? Good grief, man...

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.
Trump has the same pathetic GDP growth

Obama's GDP would have been negative or barely positive for years if not for 0% interest rates and pumping trillions into the economy with the QE programs. In fact, they were scared to remove government support of the economy for most of Obamas 2 terms. Trump's economy is different in that it is running on its own. Obama himself claimed Trump would need some kind of magic wand to get these results.

As predicted, you liberals make a wild claim that Trump's deregulation has resulted in "environmental degradation".
I didn't claim that. In fact, I literally just said, in the post you just quoted, that the results of these policies will not be realized for years. Are you high, son? Good grief, man...

The results of what policies specifically? Can you even cite one without running to google to go find something? We already know the answer, no you cannot. Look if you are going to parrot the fake news talking points you are going to get called out and look a fool.

Obama's GDP would have been negative or barely positive for years if not for 0% interest rates and pumping trillions into the economy with the QE programs.
Which prevented a depression, which itself (the recession and possible depression) was the fault of policies of his predecessors. These are pretty basic facts that anyone opening their mouth on this topic should have at their disposal.

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.

Uh, which is better? 1.4 or 4.1. Obozo never got to 2% in 8 years.

Yes he did.

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

The economy couldn't even run without Govt intervention.

Obama's GDP would have been negative or barely positive for years if not for 0% interest rates and pumping trillions into the economy with the QE programs.
Which prevented a depression, which itself (the recession and possible depression) was the fault of policies of his predecessors. These are pretty basic facts that anyone opening their mouth on this topic should have at their disposal.

LOL, you just made my point. To claim the economy under those conditions is superior to todays is laughable and should not be taken seriously.

LOL, you just made my point. To claim the economy under those conditions is superior to todays is laughable and should not be taken seriously.

I warned these idiot liberals that Trumps success would make Obama look like the rank amateur that he is.

To claim the economy under those conditions is superior to todays is laughable and should not be taken seriously.
That's not true, either, as the government is always affecting the economy. If the economy is strong, it is strong, regardless of why.

I warned these idiot liberals that Trumps success would make Obama look like the rank amateur that he is.

Yes, and your prediction has proven to be 100% accurate.

Anyone with common sense that watched the Kavanaugh hearings could plainly see the Democrats are desperate and rabid. They're gonna lose this election big time.

Yes he did.

True but the loss of skills and capital under Obama means that we are playing catch up and that will take us to rates of growth that will cause panic in the Fed.

Yes he did.

True but the loss of skills and capital under Obama means that we are playing catch up and that will take us to rates of growth that will cause panic in the Fed.

Terrible. But, the table was set during the Bush/Clinton dynasty years. We dodged a huge disaster in Nov 2016.

Anyone with common sense that watched the Kavanaugh hearings could plainly see the Democrats are desperate and rabid. They're gonna lose this election big time.

Dem's are left with nothing to fire up their base other than these stupid 'resist' stunts. Dem's have been stripped of power, they lost the House, Senate, White House, and now 2 SCOTUS nominations. Trump is crushing them on jobs, the economy, trade, and foreign policy. None of the Dem's doom and gloom Trump predictions has come true.

I'm not too sure about desperate and rabid. They spent more time making statements than asking questions. They pandered to their base using the stage they had available, and for all practical purposes the Republicans weren't any different. The Democrats know they cannot stop Kavanaugh from being seated, because the only people that can, would be a Republican voting against him.

Just a bunch of assclowns slinging poop in the sideshow, and I wouldn't read too much into the absurdity of DC politics nowadays.

Hopefully the article is low balling & the GOP losses will be even greater.

Me? I won't vote for a single GOP candidate, period; not even for dog catcher. :afro:

Oddly enough almost all the dogcatchers working for animal control (rounding up those pesky strays to be murdered, kind of reminds you of Planned Parenthood) where I live are Democrats, and it's a red state at that. :21:

Link or you are a liar

Forum List

Back