🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Hopefully the article is low balling & the GOP losses will be even greater.

Me? I won't vote for a single GOP candidate, period; not even for dog catcher. :afro:
Ain’t happening , you have zip evidence of anything just like me

Utilizing the adverb "hopefully" as I did does not imply "evidence" but then we would not expect you to understand the difference.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Me? I won't vote for a single GOP candidate, period; not even for dog catcher. :afro:

Utilizing the adverb "hopefully" as I did does not imply "evidence" but then we would not expect you to understand the difference.
Low balling what?

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

I vote for the person, not the party

I'm glad you will be voting FOR the candidate.
I used to do the same but Trump has changed that bi-partisan approach to my voting.
First time I went outside normal candidates and trump was saying all the right words and swamp was the main word. And fk he was right you can thank me later

So, you allowed a known 'con man' to sucker you with a simple 'catch phrase.'

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Low balling what?

Read what I stated: "Hopefully the article is low balling & the GOP losses will be even greater."

If you can't get that then you are much dumber than I originally believed.

Trump has the same pathetic GDP growth

Uh, which is better? 1.4 or 4.1. Obozo never got to 2% in 8 years.
Link or you are a liar
Obozo was a complete failure. He had his slacks neatly pressed and he spoke well, but he's nothing but a typical political leftist bureaucrat.
I was very disappointed in him he had the ability, the knowledge to become a much revered President. He blew it.

I agree, he could have done great things, healed the racial divide and made the country better, but those were not his goals. He was determined to destroy the country that allowed him to sit in the whitehouse.
Obama is a typical black race hustler like Sharpton, Jackson, etc. He did nothing positive for black people. He exploited them.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Sadly, I think you are right. Time to hide my money from the democrats taxes again like I did in 2007.

They won't get my money.

Then I will watch as the economy dies as a result of the democrat policies and see them blame it on republicans.

Protect your money people. They are coming after it. Don't doubt it.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

I vote for the person, not the party

I'm glad you will be voting FOR the candidate.
I used to do the same but Trump has changed that bi-partisan approach to my voting.
First time I went outside normal candidates and trump was saying all the right words and swamp was the main word. And fk he was right you can thank me later

So, you allowed a known 'con man' to sucker you with a simple 'catch phrase.'

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.
I fell for nothing. It’s you who are following the con msm! What a stupid fk! You think taking money out of the economy will boost the economy and you fell eight years for that rouge! LOL

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Low balling what?

Read what I stated: "Hopefully the article is low balling & the GOP losses will be even greater."

How would they know the losses?

Low balling what?

I see reading & comprehension are not your strong suits.

Low balling what?

It takes 23 votes for the Ds to take the house. 20-30 with 20 wins the Ds stay where they are, with 30-40 a maximum of 18 flips/recall elections are required to change the house back to R in the four years to reapportionment. Trump can do that with double ear marks for R members if the house flips. With the senate likely to have R cloture that promise can be kept. It will also help flip state legislatures.

Low balling what?

I see reading & comprehension are not your strong suits.
Logic is, and until you explain how the gop losses I’ll stay with logic.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Sadly, I think you are right. Time to hide my money from the democrats taxes again like I did in 2007.

They won't get my money.

Then I will watch as the economy dies as a result of the democrat policies and see them blame it on republicans.

Trump will still be President and the GOP will retain the Senate. Taxes aren’t going up.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

They won't get my money.

Trump will still be President and the GOP will retain the Senate. Taxes aren’t going up.

I thought state and local taxes in high tax states would have to go up to make up for loss of tax base because it is required by most muni bond covenants. Was I wrong about that?

How about deregulating dumping into streams & rivers, how about slash mining, ever seen a picture of that? how about killing omission controls? how about letting them mine on public lands & our national parks??

No you are the typical dumb liberal insulting Americans and calling them names and wondering why you keep losing.
May I suggest doubling down on the name calling?

Forum List

Back