🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.

No you are the typical dumb liberal insulting Americans and calling them names and wondering why you keep losing.
May I suggest doubling down on the name calling?

LOL, like that azzhole Trump, making fun of handicapped Americans, calling American vets & POWs "losers"?

I don't give a shit what you think about me but Trump; yep, he's a real penis, I mean dick.

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.

No you are the typical dumb liberal insulting Americans and calling them names and wondering why you keep losing.

LOL, like that azzhole Trump, making fun of handicapped Americans, calling American vets & POWs "losers"?

I don't give a shit what you think about me but Trump; yep, he's a real penis, I mean dick.

We werent talking about me. Or your hatred for Trump. We were talking about your hatred for Americans. "typically dumb" Americans. Hillary felt the same way. She is a loser too.

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House

It will hardly take a miracle

that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP.

So losing is now winning? Yeah, spin that one on Election Day

I've been saying for a while that the Ds may when the house but lose the senate. As Obama demonstrated the president does not need either one to be effective.

You think Obama was effective? Defective, definitely! Effective? Jimmy Carter looked good by comparison!

Oh, be honest! The only handicapped American he makes fun of are liberals, who are mentally handicapped. He called McCain a loser, not POWs and vets losers.

You better start liking losers, because it would be terrible to despise yourself even more after November.

As you wish :)

Wishing isn't pragmatic, tell us again about how "Congress is out to pasture".
Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

The Republicans put Obama out to pasture two years early! He accomplished nothing in 8 years, despite controlling everything for most of his two terms.

Wishing isn't pragmatic, tell us again about how "Congress is out to pasture".
Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

what have they needed to check?

the biggest they've been doing is pushing for oversight in the DoJ.

I think your concerns there are VERY one sided.

Getting corruption put of our government is one sided?

What exactly is the President doing that needs to be checked that isnt?

How much corruption needs to be exponsed before you realize that the president and his administration are deep in it?

I wish you could point just one piece of evidence of corruption, but you cannot.

Oh, be honest! The only handicapped American he makes fun of are liberals, who are mentally handicapped. He called McCain a loser, not POWs and vets losers.

You better start liking losers, because it would be terrible to despise yourself even more after November.

You would think that sooner or later they would get used to losing.

Democrats may hate Trump but that's just secondary. What democrats must do is eliminate all those who voted for Trump. Leave the voters alive and they could easily vote for another Trump. The fault is with voting. Without a vote that can be easily controlled there is no security for democrats.

Marion Morrison said:
I don't even care to gun hunt anymore.
I Just Don't Like The Noise
A Bow Doesn't Scare The Entire Woods Off

I Bought One Of Those Gammo Air Rifles
But It's Not Particularly Quiet Either
It Doesn't Blast
But The Spring And All Is Still Loud

Coyote said:
I just want sanity...a respect for our democratic institutions...and allies....is that possible?
Take That Up With The Left
They've Been Putting On Quite A Show

We werent talking about me. Or your hatred for Trump. We were talking about your hatred for Americans. "typically dumb" Americans. Hillary felt the same way. She is a loser too.

I have no "hatred" for Americans but that does not mean that MANY Americans are not dumb; they proved they are dumb when they voted for Donald 'Prick' Trump.

Donald Trump called ex-wife Maples's family "dumb Southerners" and reason for divorce, reporter says

Trump's reported 'dumb southerner' jab at Jeff Sessions could be hurting him in Alabama

(repeat the below using the opening theme music to DRAGNET)
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb ....... Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb ....... LOL

Only a loser supports an idiot like Trump that makes fun of US military vets, POWs, and handicapped Americans.

Democrats may hate Trump but that's just secondary. What democrats must do is eliminate all those who voted for Trump. Leave the voters alive and they could easily vote for another Trump. The fault is with voting. Without a vote that can be easily controlled there is no security for democrats.

IMO there is absolutely NO HOPE for any voter that would vote for someone with
*NO political experience
*a known 'con man' that screwed many Americans (contractors, students) out of money
*a failed business man that filed MULTIPLE bankruptcies
*a business man that could NOT retain financing via credible institutions BUT obtained loans from Russian sources for DECADES
*a known serial liar
*I could go on but this is exhausting

Yes; you are correct. The voters FAILED to vet the candidate. Nothing will cure stupid.

*NO political experience
*a known 'con man' that screwed many Americans (contractors, students) out of money
*a business man that could NOT retain financing via credible institutions BUT obtained loans from Russian sources for DECADES
*a known serial liar

Yes; you are correct. The voters FAILED to vet the candidate. Nothing will cure stupid.
Then it is up to you to empty the nation of such wrong thinking voters. Or, at the very least remove the vote from them. This is democrat totalitarianism and what they want.

*NO political experience
*a known serial liar

Then it is up to you to empty the nation of such wrong thinking voters. Or, at the very least remove the vote from them. This is democrat totalitarianism and what they want.

voters are typically lazy; they typically do not research a candidate. I do.
often times we have terrible choices on the ballot; then we R screwed.

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.
Notice when I make a claim like this none of the Republicans dispute it.

who is helped by reducing the tax rate on working americans? who is helped when big companies give bonuses to employees? who is helped when healthcare premiums are reduced? who is helped when black and Hispanic unemployment rates are at all time lows? Who is helped when we have a strong military?

your bullshit rhetoric stinks like the bullshit that it is.
Why do you guys keep talking stupid? What do you get out of it?

Less than 5 million people got raises and bonuses. Out of work force of 157 million people that’s like a little over 2%. That’s crap.

Forum List

Back