🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.

Trump is the worst President in history. The fact is that the number of low income people continue to go up under Trump and Republicans. Republicans make it look better by refusing to help people. On nearly every major issue, voters side with Democr4ats over Republicans. The unemployment rate was around 9.5% when Obama took office and was 4.7 when he left. Also companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President. Trump has led to Americans so much that if you wrote it down, it would rival War and Peace.

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.

Trump is the worst President in history. The fact is that the number of low income people continue to go up under Trump and Republicans. Republicans make it look better by refusing to help people. On nearly every major issue, voters side with Democr4ats over Republicans. The unemployment rate was around 9.5% when Obama took office and was 4.7 when he left. Also companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President. Trump has led to Americans so much that if you wrote it down, it would rival War and Peace.
O.k....first rule of political work...don’t let emotions get the better of facts and common sense. Remember 2016? If you go 200 miles inland from both our coastlines...Donald Trump is very popular. People in “ flyover country” are tired of narcissistic liberals talking down to them. Democrats lost these folks in 2016 forever.

Hard to believe that with severe GOP gerrymandering, that Dems could take the House

Shows the degree of dissatisfaction with the Republicans

When you gerrymander seats, you assume things remain the same. The fly in the ointment for Republicans is suburban voters especially female suburban voters. In Virginia, Clinton won the female vote by 11 points. In 2017, Democrats won the female vote by 22. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to turn off suburban female voters and they will bury the GOP control of the House.
Virginia is a suburb of Washington D.C. and the women’s vote will matter when Trump does well with them again. Why do you assume that ALL women support Roe v. Wade or any of the other aspects of the liberal agenda? Suburban moms don’t care about family values? What have the Democrats done to sway them? This mid-term is not about Trump...but more about the unfair way he has been treated and liberal lunatics screaming at the sky. You really think a suburban mom wants to have Antifa, Maxine Waters, and Kamala Harris run our country? GOP will hang on to the House and make big gains in the Senate.

This administration has done everything it can to irritate women. DeVos is making it harder for college women who are raped to get justice. Sessions says women who are in danger of being killed by their husbands because their home country will not protect them is no longer grounds for asylum, other assorted attacks on the safety net and other assorted things. The GOP will lose the House and maybe even the Senate.

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.
Notice when I make a claim like this none of the Republicans dispute it.
Democrats want to help people like Mollie Tibbitts and other victims of illegal alien crimes. Democrats want to help shut down free speech on campus by supporting groups like Antifa. Democrats want parents to give 8 year old boys sex changes. Democrats want to play the race card and support terrorists groups like BLM that advocate killing law enforcement officers.

Republicans want to use Molly Tibbets for their racist agenda. Republicans care about the rich. Republicans want to go easy on polluters. Republicans want a police state.

Hard to believe that with severe GOP gerrymandering, that Dems could take the House

Shows the degree of dissatisfaction with the Republicans

When you gerrymander seats, you assume things remain the same. The fly in the ointment for Republicans is suburban voters especially female suburban voters. In Virginia, Clinton won the female vote by 11 points. In 2017, Democrats won the female vote by 22. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to turn off suburban female voters and they will bury the GOP control of the House.
Virginia is a suburb of Washington D.C. and the women’s vote will matter when Trump does well with them again. Why do you assume that ALL women support Roe v. Wade or any of the other aspects of the liberal agenda? Suburban moms don’t care about family values? What have the Democrats done to sway them? This mid-term is not about Trump...but more about the unfair way he has been treated and liberal lunatics screaming at the sky. You really think a suburban mom wants to have Antifa, Maxine Waters, and Kamala Harris run our country? GOP will hang on to the House and make big gains in the Senate.

This administration has done everything it can to irritate women. DeVos is making it harder for college women who are raped to get justice. Sessions says women who are in danger of being killed by their husbands because their home country will not protect them is no longer grounds for asylum, other assorted attacks on the safety net and other assorted things. The GOP will lose the House and maybe even the Senate.

And Hillary will win in a landslide.

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.
Notice when I make a claim like this none of the Republicans dispute it.
Democrats want to help people like Mollie Tibbitts and other victims of illegal alien crimes. Democrats want to help shut down free speech on campus by supporting groups like Antifa. Democrats want parents to give 8 year old boys sex changes. Democrats want to play the race card and support terrorists groups like BLM that advocate killing law enforcement officers.

Republicans want to use Molly Tibbets for their racist agenda. Republicans care about the rich. Republicans want to go easy on polluters. Republicans want a police state.

Republicans want to use Molly Tibbets for their racist agenda.

I didn't realize "illegal alien murderer" was a race.

Would you like to send illegal aliens home? Or do you prefer that they stay here?

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

Oh! Don't say that! If so, I have to wear a Toro-made signature for a month. :CryingCow:

I'll worry about crafting his after I vote and we see what happens. :)
Toro will craft it? It will be a can of refried beans.

Bush92

I will bet you that the Democrats will pick up more than 5 seats in the House. Sigs for a month.

You game?
More likely the Ds will win the 23 seats in the house (retirements count) they need in the house and the Rs will achieve cloture in the Senate. That is a tactical victory and a strategic disaster for the Ds. That is why Trump is campaigning hard for senate victories but only coincidentally for house seats.

There is no way in hell Republicans will pick up 9 seats. At this point in time only 4 Democrat seats are in jeopardy while 3 Republican held seats are in danger. There is no path to 9 seats with Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Wisconsin off the table.

Republicans have promised much and delivered little.

Worse, they cannot govern quietly and competently, but through divisive invective, fear-mongering, and outright lies.

I may pull the (D) lever for a straight-party vote for the first time in my long life.

Not that I want to, mind you, but I'm considering it seriously, in order to put the brakes on these corrupt, lying assholes.

Worse, they cannot govern quietly and competently, but through divisive invective, fear-mongering, and outright lies.

I may pull the (D) lever for a straight-party vote for the first time in my long life.

Not that I want to, mind you, but in order to put the brakes on these corrupt, lying assholes.

That's like saying I like to hit my head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.

What policies has got you riled...........................

Would you have rather had higher taxes with Hillary......
Would you rather have Hillary picking SCOTUS.......
Would you rather be in the Paris Accord..........
Would you rather have more regulations under Hillary......
Would you rather have the EPA creating laws and attacking industries.....
Would you rather have a President refusing to give drilling permits via the EPA.......
Plenty of other things.........

That is what we'd have had with Hillary..........and handing them power is not the answer.

Not that I want to, mind you, but in order to put the brakes on these corrupt, lying assholes.

That's like saying I like to hit my head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.

Would you rather have a President refusing to give drilling permits via the EPA.......

That is what we'd have had with Hillary..........and handing them power is not the answer.
There is considerable merit in the points you raise...

And had these been accomplished by virtually any other Republican or Conservative, I'd give those more weight...

Unfortunately, with The Creature in power, unchecked, the danger to the Republic and its form of government is too high a price to pay.

Last edited:

There is considerable merits in the points you raise...

And had these been accomplished by virtually any other Republican or Conservative, I'd give those more weight...

Unfortunately, with The Creature in power, unchecked, the danger to the Republic and its form of government is too high a price to pay.
So you don't deny that he is accomplishing good things ................
Taking on the establishment and the Globalist who hold power from both sides aren't gonna give up their power without a fight.........and whether it's ugly or not it's necessary.....
Trump's no angel, and he's off the hip.........but he's hitting back........unlike any other I've ever seen....and keeping promises....
Being Rude, which he is, is part of what he's always been.........and the other side isn't used to being hit back.......it's about time.

Not that I want to, mind you, but I'm considering it seriously, in order to put the brakes on these corrupt, lying assholes.

Large tax cut. Ended some of Obama's moronic regulations.
Trying to end the flood of illegal aliens into the US.

All 3 areas are very important to the American people.

^^^ liberal projection and lies, so typical of your side.

...Large tax cut...
Indeed. The pockets of the One Percent are considerable more full now.

...Ended some of Obama's moronic regulations...
Indeed. And was frustrated by the courts trying to end a great many others.

...Trying to end the flood of illegal aliens into the US...
Epic Fail.

...All 3 areas are very important to the American people.
Other than trying to keep Illegal Aliens out or sending their asses back home, I'm not sure folks care much about the other two.

There is considerable merit in the points you raise...

You prefer that "professional" politicians fool you with their phony pubic facades? You think they are really any different than Trump? How about when Obama ripped the White House press corps in what they described as a "profanity laced tirade" got any example of Trump doing that? Nope.

...Large tax cut...
Indeed. The pockets of the One Percent are considerable more full now.

...Ended some of Obama's moronic regulations...
Indeed. And was frustrated by the courts trying to end a great many others.

...Trying to end the flood of illegal aliens into the US...
Epic Fail.

...All 3 areas are very important to the American people.
Other than trying to keep Illegal Aliens out or sending their asses back home, I'm not sure folks care much about the other two.

That's why Dem's lost, they are in denial.

People don't want another Nixon.

President Trump is unfit for office. Bob Woodward's 'Fear' confirms it ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-is-unfit-for-office-bob-woodwards-...
6 days ago - President Trump and Bob Woodward discuss Woodward'snew book, ... They just choose to deny it, because it would be toodangerous to their ...
Woodward book: Trump said human intel sources have 'sold their souls'
https://www.cnbc.com/.../trump-said-us-intel-sources-are-people-who-sold-their-souls-...
5 days ago - Woodward book: Trump said human intelligence sources are people ... in enough danger that the CIA wanted to withdraw that person from the ...
Woodward's Trump book Fear: 5 stunning foreign policy moments - Vox
https://www.vox.com/.../woodward-book-fear-trump-north-korea-mattis-syria-assad
6 days ago - 5 stunning Trump foreign policy moments from BobWoodward's ... tumultuous — and potentially dangerous — Trump'sforeign policy has been.
Bob Woodward Reminds Us that Trump's ... - Fordham Law News
Home › Centers and Institutes
4 days ago - Bob Woodward Reminds Us that Trump's Foreign Policy Is Erratic and Dangerous ... launch in seven seconds, Woodward reported that Trump asked why the government was spending any resources on this region at all.

Forum List

Back