🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

People don't want another Nixon.

President Trump is unfit for office. Bob Woodward's 'Fear' confirms it ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-is-unfit-for-office-bob-woodwards-...
6 days ago - President Trump and Bob Woodward discuss Woodward'snew book, ... They just choose to deny it, because it would be toodangerous to their ...
Woodward book: Trump said human intel sources have 'sold their souls'
https://www.cnbc.com/.../trump-said-us-intel-sources-are-people-who-sold-their-souls-...
5 days ago - Woodward book: Trump said human intelligence sources are people ... in enough danger that the CIA wanted to withdraw that person from the ...
Woodward's Trump book Fear: 5 stunning foreign policy moments - Vox
https://www.vox.com/.../woodward-book-fear-trump-north-korea-mattis-syria-assad
6 days ago - 5 stunning Trump foreign policy moments from BobWoodward's ... tumultuous — and potentially dangerous — Trump'sforeign policy has been.
Bob Woodward Reminds Us that Trump's ... - Fordham Law News
Home › Centers and Institutes
4 days ago - Bob Woodward Reminds Us that Trump's Foreign Policy Is Erratic and Dangerous ... launch in seven seconds, Woodward reported that Trump asked why the government was spending any resources on this region at all.

Bob Woodwards 4 books on Bush also failed to remove Bush from office :itsok:

...Large tax cut...
Indeed. The pockets of the One Percent are considerable more full now.

...Ended some of Obama's moronic regulations...
Indeed. And was frustrated by the courts trying to end a great many others.

...Trying to end the flood of illegal aliens into the US...
Epic Fail.

...All 3 areas are very important to the American people.
Other than trying to keep Illegal Aliens out or sending their asses back home, I'm not sure folks care much about the other two.

My pockets too.
Indeed, he'll remove more regs.
Dems should run on more illegals, eh?

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.

No you are the typical dumb liberal insulting Americans and calling them names and wondering why you keep losing.
May I suggest doubling down on the name calling?

LOL, like that azzhole Trump, making fun of handicapped Americans, calling American vets & POWs "losers"?

I don't give a shit what you think about me but Trump; yep, he's a real penis, I mean dick.

Oh, be honest! The only handicapped American he makes fun of are liberals, who are mentally handicapped. He called McCain a loser, not POWs and vets losers.

You better start liking losers, because it would be terrible to despise yourself even more after November.

Why don't you try being honest. He did make fun of a journalist who had a disability. He attacked McCain for being captured. McCain was a hero for his service. Trump is the loser for failing to honor him.

It is the Trump Republican Party that will be the loser in November.

Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

what have they needed to check?

the biggest they've been doing is pushing for oversight in the DoJ.

I think your concerns there are VERY one sided.

Getting corruption put of our government is one sided?

What exactly is the President doing that needs to be checked that isnt?

How much corruption needs to be exponsed before you realize that the president and his administration are deep in it?

I wish you could point just one piece of evidence of corruption, but you cannot.

Hiring lobbyists to oversee agencies that they lobbied for to start with.

Trump will still be President and the GOP will retain the Senate. Taxes aren’t going up.

But the Democrats have promised to keep trying to raise taxes. Not to mention the sunset provisions in the last tax bill. Trump has promised to remove them with a big enough House and Senate majority but who knows if he will get that?

So, that said, I read an interesting article recently. This may be the best year you will ever see to convert to a Roth and lock in these rates.

How the new tax law creates a ‘perfect storm’ for Roth IRA conversions

The Democrats have said they will raise taxes on the rich. The rich got huge tax breaks in the tax bill.

Trump will still be President and the GOP will retain the Senate. Taxes aren’t going up.

But the Democrats have promised to keep trying to raise taxes. Not to mention the sunset provisions in the last tax bill. Trump has promised to remove them with a big enough House and Senate majority but who knows if he will get that?

So, that said, I read an interesting article recently. This may be the best year you will ever see to convert to a Roth and lock in these rates.

The Democrats have said they will raise taxes on the rich. The rich got huge tax breaks in the tax bill.
Riddle me this..........how much inversion money came back to the U.S..........and how much tax is owed as a result...............

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.
Notice when I make a claim like this none of the Republicans dispute it.

who is helped by reducing the tax rate on working americans? who is helped when big companies give bonuses to employees? who is helped when healthcare premiums are reduced? who is helped when black and Hispanic unemployment rates are at all time lows? Who is helped when we have a strong military?

your bullshit rhetoric stinks like the bullshit that it is.
Why do you guys keep talking stupid? What do you get out of it?

Less than 5 million people got raises and bonuses. Out of work force of 157 million people that’s like a little over 2%. That’s crap.
every working American got at least a 5% tax cut which put more money in their pockets. Please provide proof that only 2% of American workers got raises or bonuses this year. YOU are a victim of the fake media.

The fact is that a large number of voters are not excited by the tax cuts. The last Fox poll showed 40% approval and 41% disapproval.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

You must be hitting the bottle early. Republicans could very well lose 5 seats in New Jersey and Virginia alone. Democrats will win the House. In the Senate, 4 Democrat seats and 3 Republican seats are in danger. Even if Republicans hold those seats the best they could do is 4. There is no path to a 6 seat gain.
:eusa_whistle: You watch CNN and MSNBC too much. When it comes down to the voting booth...the Democrats actions on blocking the budget over illegals...Kavenaugh hearings...statements by Maxine Waters and liberal media...they will vote Republican. Nobody trust the radical leftist Democrats with their future or their children’s future.

It does come down to numbers. The numbers for Republicans have not been good. Even a member of the House leadership is in trouble in Washington state. Paul Ryan's seat could fall to Democrats. You see that when you look at the primary numbers and poll numbers.

Voters are closer to Democrats on immigration. according to a Fox poll, voters are split down the middle on the Kavanaugh nomination and no one knows who Watters is. Voters are prepared to vote Democrat. Nobody trusts radical right Republicans with their or their children's future.

who is helped by reducing the tax rate on working americans? who is helped when big companies give bonuses to employees? who is helped when healthcare premiums are reduced? who is helped when black and Hispanic unemployment rates are at all time lows? Who is helped when we have a strong military?

Less than 5 million people got raises and bonuses. Out of work force of 157 million people that’s like a little over 2%. That’s crap.
every working American got at least a 5% tax cut which put more money in their pockets. Please provide proof that only 2% of American workers got raises or bonuses this year. YOU are a victim of the fake media.

The fact is that a large number of voters are not excited by the tax cuts. The last Fox poll showed 40% approval and 41% disapproval.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

You must be hitting the bottle early. Republicans could very well lose 5 seats in New Jersey and Virginia alone. Democrats will win the House. In the Senate, 4 Democrat seats and 3 Republican seats are in danger. Even if Republicans hold those seats the best they could do is 4. There is no path to a 6 seat gain.
:eusa_whistle: You watch CNN and MSNBC too much. When it comes down to the voting booth...the Democrats actions on blocking the budget over illegals...Kavenaugh hearings...statements by Maxine Waters and liberal media...they will vote Republican. Nobody trust the radical leftist Democrats with their future or their children’s future.

It does come down to numbers. The numbers for Republicans have not been good. Even a member of the House leadership is in trouble in Washington state. Paul Ryan's seat could fall to Democrats. You see that when you look at the primary numbers and poll numbers.

Voters are closer to Democrats on immigration. according to a Fox poll, voters are split down the middle on the Kavanaugh nomination and no one knows who Watters is. Voters are prepared to vote Democrat. Nobody trusts radical right Republicans with their or their children's future.
This has been a DNC message to all conservative and R voters.......You have already lost......please stay home it is useless strategy.....

Thank you for staying home...........LOL
:iyfyus.jpg:

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Paul Ryan is a f**ing coward. It's a good thing he is ducking tail & running. What a Pussy he is.

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.

Trump is the worst President in history. The fact is that the number of low income people continue to go up under Trump and Republicans. Republicans make it look better by refusing to help people. On nearly every major issue, voters side with Democr4ats over Republicans. The unemployment rate was around 9.5% when Obama took office and was 4.7 when he left. Also companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President. Trump has led to Americans so much that if you wrote it down, it would rival War and Peace.
O.k....first rule of political work...don’t let emotions get the better of facts and common sense. Remember 2016? If you go 200 miles inland from both our coastlines...Donald Trump is very popular. People in “ flyover country” are tired of narcissistic liberals talking down to them. Democrats lost these folks in 2016 forever.

The fact is that things have changed since 2016. Suburban voters very reluctantly voted for Trump and now they are abandoning the GOP. Suburban women are angry at the GOP. We saw that in Virginia. The cold hard facts are against the GOP.

Republicans have promised much and delivered little.

Worse, they cannot govern quietly and competently, but through divisive invective, fear-mongering, and outright lies.

I may pull the (D) lever for a straight-party vote for the first time in my long life.

Not that I want to, mind you, but I'm considering it seriously, in order to put the brakes on these corrupt, lying assholes.

Large tax cut. Ended some of Obama's moronic regulations.
Trying to end the flood of illegal aliens into the US.

All 3 areas are very important to the American people.

The public is largely split on the tax cuts. Made life easy for polluters among other things.
Kidnapping children is not the answer.

Worse, they cannot govern quietly and competently, but through divisive invective, fear-mongering, and outright lies.

I may pull the (D) lever for a straight-party vote for the first time in my long life.

Not that I want to, mind you, but in order to put the brakes on these corrupt, lying assholes.

That's like saying I like to hit my head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.

What policies has got you riled...........................

Would you have rather had higher taxes with Hillary......
Would you rather have Hillary picking SCOTUS.......
Would you rather be in the Paris Accord..........
Would you rather have more regulations under Hillary......
Would you rather have the EPA creating laws and attacking industries.....
Would you rather have a President refusing to give drilling permits via the EPA.......
Plenty of other things.........

That is what we'd have had with Hillary..........and handing them power is not the answer.
There is considerable merit in the points you raise...

And had these been accomplished by virtually any other Republican or Conservative, I'd give those more weight...

Unfortunately, with The Creature in power, unchecked, the danger to the Republic and its form of government is too high a price to pay.

You prefer that "professional" politicians fool you with their phony pubic facades? You think they are really any different than Trump? How about when Obama ripped the White House press corps in what they described as a "profanity laced tirade" got any example of Trump doing that? Nope.

I do think they are. Ronald Reagan, George Bush and George W Bush were not phony. The fact is that anyone can get frustrated and loose it and Obama was no exception. Trump constantly uses twitter to brag about himself and call others names. That is totally unacceptable.

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.

Trump is the worst President in history. The fact is that the number of low income people continue to go up under Trump and Republicans. Republicans make it look better by refusing to help people. On nearly every major issue, voters side with Democr4ats over Republicans. The unemployment rate was around 9.5% when Obama took office and was 4.7 when he left. Also companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President. Trump has led to Americans so much that if you wrote it down, it would rival War and Peace.
O.k....first rule of political work...don’t let emotions get the better of facts and common sense. Remember 2016? If you go 200 miles inland from both our coastlines...Donald Trump is very popular. People in “ flyover country” are tired of narcissistic liberals talking down to them. Democrats lost these folks in 2016 forever.

The fact is that things have changed since 2016. Suburban voters very reluctantly voted for Trump and now they are abandoning the GOP. Suburban women are angry at the GOP. We saw that in Virginia. The cold hard facts are against the GOP.

Correct; the ones that were 'on the fence' (undecided, independent, stupid, etc.) and that voted Trump 2016 are now pissed with his Satanic shit & they gonna bail.

Not that I want to, mind you, but I'm considering it seriously, in order to put the brakes on these corrupt, lying assholes.

Large tax cut. Ended some of Obama's moronic regulations.
Trying to end the flood of illegal aliens into the US.

All 3 areas are very important to the American people.

The public is largely split on the tax cuts. Made life easy for polluters among other things.
Kidnapping children is not the answer.

Should we deport illegal aliens?
Or should we allow more to stream into the country?

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.

No you are the typical dumb liberal insulting Americans and calling them names and wondering why you keep losing.
May I suggest doubling down on the name calling?

LOL, like that azzhole Trump, making fun of handicapped Americans, calling American vets & POWs "losers"?

I don't give a shit what you think about me but Trump; yep, he's a real penis, I mean dick.

Oh, be honest! The only handicapped American he makes fun of are liberals, who are mentally handicapped. He called McCain a loser, not POWs and vets losers.

You better start liking losers, because it would be terrible to despise yourself even more after November.

Why don't you try being honest. He did make fun of a journalist who had a disability. He attacked McCain for being captured. McCain was a hero for his service. Trump is the loser for failing to honor him.

It is the Trump Republican Party that will be the loser in November.

No, he did not make fun of a journalist with a disability. He does that to everyone who flails about. There are videos of him doing it to others. It's an act!

I stated what he said about McCain, but your inability to read got in the way again. He never mentioned veterans or POWs. He was talking about McCain. I didn't like it much, but McCain was a bit of a cranky old bastard when it came to Trump anyway. I respected McCain's service but as a politician, he sucked ass!

Sure! Why not? Let's just kill the goose that lays the golden eggs!

Libtards will be the death of millions if they don't find a way to think intelligently.

My taxes went down as a percent far greater than the rich. Are you going to raise my taxes too?

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Yeah, how did those polls work out for you in November of 2016?

What you saw in Virginia is a state ruined by Washington DC being in close proximity and low Republican turnout, on top of state Republican scandal from the previous governor.

Suburban voters did not come out and vote for Trump in 2016. That will change in November.

Forum List

Back