🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Democrats may hate Trump but that's just secondary. What democrats must do is eliminate all those who voted for Trump. Leave the voters alive and they could easily vote for another Trump. The fault is with voting. Without a vote that can be easily controlled there is no security for democrats.

IMO there is absolutely NO HOPE for any voter that would vote for someone with
*NO political experience
*a known 'con man' that screwed many Americans (contractors, students) out of money
*a failed business man that filed MULTIPLE bankruptcies
*a business man that could NOT retain financing via credible institutions BUT obtained loans from Russian sources for DECADES
*a known serial liar
*I could go on but this is exhausting

Yes; you are correct. The voters FAILED to vet the candidate. Nothing will cure stupid.
Then it is up to you to empty the nation of such wrong thinking voters. Or, at the very least remove the vote from them. This is democrat totalitarianism and what they want.

voters are typically lazy; they typically do not research a candidate. I do.
often times we have terrible choices on the ballot; then we R screwed.
Then it is up to you to make sure wrong thinking voters can't vote. Or punish them for voting in unapproved ways.

Only a loser supports an idiot like Trump that makes fun of US military vets, POWs, and handicapped Americans.
Are Democrats now considered handicapped?
Is stupidity a handicap? Democrats are both brainless and evil. Those aren't handicaps. They have a plan of population replacement.

Why do you think the people marching in Charlottesville are made out to be so bad? Why are they called Nazis? They dared to speak the truth. You will not replace us. When of course the democrats are doing exactly that.

Only a loser supports an idiot like Trump that makes fun of US military vets, POWs, and handicapped Americans.
Is stupidity a handicap? Democrats are both brainless and evil. Those aren't handicaps. They have a plan of population replacement.

Why do you think the people marching in Charlottesville are made out to be so bad? Why are they called Nazis? They dared to speak the truth. You will not replace us. When of course the democrats are doing exactly that.
I think it's a PC thing. Democrats are handicapped (element of truth) so they can't be criticized or derided; Trump Bad!

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.

No you are the typical dumb liberal insulting Americans and calling them names and wondering why you keep losing.
May I suggest doubling down on the name calling?

LOL, like that azzhole Trump, making fun of handicapped Americans, calling American vets & POWs "losers"?

I don't give a shit what you think about me but Trump; yep, he's a real penis, I mean dick.

We werent talking about me. Or your hatred for Trump. We were talking about your hatred for Americans. "typically dumb" Americans. Hillary felt the same way. She is a loser too.

I have no "hatred" for Americans but that does not mean that MANY Americans are not dumb; they proved they are dumb when they voted for Donald 'Prick' Trump.

Donald Trump called ex-wife Maples's family "dumb Southerners" and reason for divorce, reporter says

Trump's reported 'dumb southerner' jab at Jeff Sessions could be hurting him in Alabama

(repeat the below using the opening theme music to DRAGNET)
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb ....... Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb ....... LOL

I have no "hatred" for Americans but that does not mean that MANY Americans are not dumb;

Hope & Change. Smart, eh?

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.
Notice when I make a claim like this none of the Republicans dispute it.

who is helped by reducing the tax rate on working americans? who is helped when big companies give bonuses to employees? who is helped when healthcare premiums are reduced? who is helped when black and Hispanic unemployment rates are at all time lows? Who is helped when we have a strong military?

your bullshit rhetoric stinks like the bullshit that it is.
Why do you guys keep talking stupid? What do you get out of it?

Less than 5 million people got raises and bonuses. Out of work force of 157 million people that’s like a little over 2%. That’s crap.

Less than 5 million people got raises and bonuses.

You believe less than 4% got raises? Have you always been stupid, or is this a recent occurrence?

I have no "hatred" for Americans but that does not mean that MANY Americans are not dumb; they proved they are dumb when they voted for Donald 'Prick' Trump.

You didnt say "many". It is right there in black and white. You think the typical American is dumb. And, whether you admit it or not, you despise American values. In an earlier time you would have called them "bourgeois values" like the communists who taught you.

The typical dumb American will fall for anything but I'm not the typical dumb American.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Sadly, I think you are right. Time to hide my money from the democrats taxes again like I did in 2007.

They won't get my money.

Then I will watch as the economy dies as a result of the democrat policies and see them blame it on republicans.

Protect your money people. They are coming after it. Don't doubt it.

Trump will still be President and the GOP will retain the Senate. Taxes aren’t going up.

But the Democrats have promised to keep trying to raise taxes. Not to mention the sunset provisions in the last tax bill. Trump has promised to remove them with a big enough House and Senate majority but who knows if he will get that?

So, that said, I read an interesting article recently. This may be the best year you will ever see to convert to a Roth and lock in these rates.

How the new tax law creates a ‘perfect storm’ for Roth IRA conversions

They were saying Jews will not replace us dumb dumb. And they self identified as Nazis. What is wrong with you?

They were saying Jews will not replace us dumb dumb. And they self identified as Nazis. What is wrong with you?

There are obviously right leaning, nationalist, Nazis here.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

The Cook report is solid stuff - Thanks!
Republicans: :)

whistling-past-the-graveyard.jpg

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

The Cook report is solid stuff - Thanks!
Republicans: :)

whistling-past-the-graveyard.jpg
Republicans aren’t ignoring a massive movement of party switching against them.

You just keep believing all those black and Asian and Hispanic people are Russians.

LOL

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.
Notice when I make a claim like this none of the Republicans dispute it.

who is helped by reducing the tax rate on working americans? who is helped when big companies give bonuses to employees? who is helped when healthcare premiums are reduced? who is helped when black and Hispanic unemployment rates are at all time lows? Who is helped when we have a strong military?

your bullshit rhetoric stinks like the bullshit that it is.
Why do you guys keep talking stupid? What do you get out of it?

Less than 5 million people got raises and bonuses. Out of work force of 157 million people that’s like a little over 2%. That’s crap.

every working American got at least a 5% tax cut which put more money in their pockets. Please provide proof that only 2% of American workers got raises or bonuses this year. YOU are a victim of the fake media.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

You must be hitting the bottle early. Republicans could very well lose 5 seats in New Jersey and Virginia alone. Democrats will win the House. In the Senate, 4 Democrat seats and 3 Republican seats are in danger. Even if Republicans hold those seats the best they could do is 4. There is no path to a 6 seat gain.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

You must be hitting the bottle early. Republicans could very well lose 5 seats in New Jersey and Virginia alone. Democrats will win the House. In the Senate, 4 Democrat seats and 3 Republican seats are in danger. Even if Republicans hold those seats the best they could do is 4. There is no path to a 6 seat gain.
:eusa_whistle: You watch CNN and MSNBC too much. When it comes down to the voting booth...the Democrats actions on blocking the budget over illegals...Kavenaugh hearings...statements by Maxine Waters and liberal media...they will vote Republican. Nobody trust the radical leftist Democrats with their future or their children’s future.

Hard to believe that with severe GOP gerrymandering, that Dems could take the House

Shows the degree of dissatisfaction with the Republicans

When you gerrymander seats, you assume things remain the same. The fly in the ointment for Republicans is suburban voters especially female suburban voters. In Virginia, Clinton won the female vote by 11 points. In 2017, Democrats won the female vote by 22. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to turn off suburban female voters and they will bury the GOP control of the House.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

:eusa_whistle:

Nice to know my facts are unassailable.

Hard to believe that with severe GOP gerrymandering, that Dems could take the House

Shows the degree of dissatisfaction with the Republicans

When you gerrymander seats, you assume things remain the same. The fly in the ointment for Republicans is suburban voters especially female suburban voters. In Virginia, Clinton won the female vote by 11 points. In 2017, Democrats won the female vote by 22. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to turn off suburban female voters and they will bury the GOP control of the House.
Virginia is a suburb of Washington D.C. and the women’s vote will matter when Trump does well with them again. Why do you assume that ALL women support Roe v. Wade or any of the other aspects of the liberal agenda? Suburban moms don’t care about family values? What have the Democrats done to sway them? This mid-term is not about Trump...but more about the unfair way he has been treated and liberal lunatics screaming at the sky. You really think a suburban mom wants to have Antifa, Maxine Waters, and Kamala Harris run our country? GOP will hang on to the House and make big gains in the Senate.

Forum List

Back