🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Hopefully the article is low balling & the GOP losses will be even greater.

Me? I won't vote for a single GOP candidate, period; not even for dog catcher. :afro:

I vote for the person, not the party

I'm glad you will be voting FOR the candidate.
I used to do the same but Trump has changed that bi-partisan approach to my voting.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Me? I won't vote for a single GOP candidate, period; not even for dog catcher. :afro:

“I won't vote for a single GOP candidate, period; not even for dog catcher.”

We know, we know....you hate law and order, a tight southern border, prosperity, supporting the military, the wealthy folks that pay your way, Christianity, White people, leaders with balls, Americans First....etc etc
Trust me bud...we totally get it...you love filth, illegals, welfare etc etc....and DAMNIT you’re determined to get what you want.

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.
Trump has the same pathetic GDP growth

Uh, which is better? 1.4 or 4.1. Obozo never got to 2% in 8 years.
Link or you are a liar
Obozo was a complete failure. He had his slacks neatly pressed and he spoke well, but he's nothing but a typical political leftist bureaucrat.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Trump supporters have so much to cheer for.

In October, they find out how many millions will no longer have healthcare next year. They have been praying for this since last year.

They are ecstatic that billionaires got enormous tax cuts. They knew Trump was kidding when he said that would never happen during the campaign.

They are simply thrilled that many will be losing jobs and farms to punish Canada, our biggest trading partner. Those billions and billions in surplus we have were a joke. We were being mistreated. Trump told us so and he never lies.

We didn't want raises anyway.

And if you can't raise a family on 10 bucks an hour, then you are not planning correctly.

So much to be thankful for.
The future seems like the Progressives have a plan to try to get or form a third party to drain off votes from the Mid terms election. This is the only way they can scrape up enough vote to limit the Trump party from draining the Plantation.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

We know, we know....you hate law and order, a tight southern border, prosperity, supporting the military, the wealthy folks that pay your way, Christianity, White people, leaders with balls, Americans First....etc etc
Trust me bud...we totally get it...you love filth, illegals, welfare etc etc....and DAMNIT you’re determined to get what you want.
The Trump side does have leaders and people of color who understand what he is trying to do. Do we like him as a person, for me the jury is out, but if you have ever worked for a guy that you did not like, but he treated you fairly and stood up for you. You never know just who a person is, you can only judge him by his actions. (Notice I used no PC in this statement)

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Trump supporters have so much to cheer for.

In October, they find out how many millions will no longer have healthcare next year. They have been praying for this since last year.

They are ecstatic that billionaires got enormous tax cuts. They knew Trump was kidding when he said that would never happen during the campaign.

They are simply thrilled that many will be losing jobs and farms to punish Canada, our biggest trading partner. Those billions and billions in surplus we have were a joke. We were being mistreated. Trump told us so and he never lies.

We didn't want raises anyway.

And if you can't raise a family on 10 bucks an hour, then you are not planning correctly.

So much to be thankful for.
The future seems like the Progressives have a plan to try to get or form a third party to drain off votes from the Mid terms election. This is the only way they can scrape up enough vote to limit the Trump party from draining the Plantation.

The Ds are concentrating on the house not the Senate. The Blue wall is bleeding jobs and therefore tax base they have no way out.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

The Trump side does have leaders and people of color who understand what he is trying to do. Do we like him as a person, for me the jury is out, but if you have ever worked for a guy that you did not like, but he treated you fairly and stood up for you. You never know just who a person is, you can only judge him by his actions. (Notice I used no PC in this statement)

Trump is an asshole and a bully but he keeps his promises and doesn't for get who got him into the White House

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Trump is an asshole and a bully but he keeps his promises and doesn't for get who got him into the White House

"We are going to 'repeal & replace' the ACA within the first 90 days of my presidency" = NOPE, didn't happen

"We are going to build the border wall & Mexico is going to pay for it" = NOPE, didn't happen

I can keep going. :21:

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.

Yes he did.

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

OK. 4 years out of 8 barely over 2% and two years of negative growth. His net results suck. Worst president in history.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

right, he doesn't forget the real working americans who elected him. you only call him an asshole and bully because he beat crooked Hillary when the media told you he had no chance.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

"We are going to 'repeal & replace' the ACA within the first 90 days of my presidency" = NOPE, didn't happen

"We are going to build the border wall & Mexico is going to pay for it" = NOPE, didn't happen

The obstructionist dems delayed those things, but they are happening. and yes, Mexico is paying for it in the new trade agreement. No, they are not sending us a check but the added tax revenues from the new trade deal will more than pay for the wall.

but if you want to talk about wasting money, shall we discuss the 140 billion that Obama shipped to Iran? No? didn't think so.

The obstructionist dems delayed those things, but they are happening. and yes, Mexico is paying for it in the new trade agreement. No, they are not sending us a check but the added tax revenues from the new trade deal will more than pay for the wall.

but if you want to talk about wasting money, shall we discuss the 140 billion that Obama shipped to Iran? No? didn't think so.

Deflection much?

Go ahead, quote the regulation Trump got rid of and the specific environmental degradation this produced.
Of course, this is a stupid question, as the results of policy -- especially those regarding the environment -- cannot be realized for years. So I will ignore the troll's troll question. But Trump's environmental deregulation is a point of pride for him. So again, maybe it is him you should be trolling.

which US environmental measurements are worse in the last two years? Have the poles melted? Has sea level risen? Is Florida under water? Are palm trees growing in Greenland?

Man is not changing he climate of planet earth, it has been changing for hundreds of millions of years and will be changing hundreds of millions of years after the last human dies. Man is polluting some parts of the planet and that needs to be stopped, why aren't you attacking that?

Deflection much?

Not a bit, just presenting some unbiased facts.

Link or you are a liar
Obozo was a complete failure. He had his slacks neatly pressed and he spoke well, but he's nothing but a typical political leftist bureaucrat.
I was very disappointed in him he had the ability, the knowledge to become a much revered President. He blew it.

Link or you are a liar

I was incorrect, he did barely beat 2% in 4 of his 8 years, two were negative growth and two were below 2%. Happy now?

Link or you are a liar
I was very disappointed in him he had the ability, the knowledge to become a much revered President. He blew it.

I agree, he could have done great things, healed the racial divide and made the country better, but those were not his goals. He was determined to destroy the country that allowed him to sit in the whitehouse.

Go ahead, quote the regulation Trump got rid of and the specific environmental degradation this produced.
Of course, this is a stupid question, as the results of policy -- especially those regarding the environment -- cannot be realized for years. So I will ignore the troll's troll question. But Trump's environmental deregulation is a point of pride for him. So again, maybe it is him you should be trolling.[/QMuch of the tree huggers are in it for the money or personal gain. Take a look at the Serriea Club who blew the top off a moutain to build a clubhouse for themselves. The land was given to them abou 1000 acrs and the build a clubhouse with its own power plant.

which US environmental measurements are worse in the last two years? Have the poles melted? Has sea level risen? Is Florida under water? Are palm trees growing in Greenland?

Man is not changing he climate of planet earth, it has been changing for hundreds of millions of years and will be changing hundreds of millions of years after the last human dies. Man is polluting some parts of the planet and that needs to be stopped, why aren't you attacking that?
Much of the tree huggers are in it for the money or personal gain. Take a look at the Serriea Club who blew the top off a moutain to build a clubhouse for themselves. The land was given to them abou 1000 acrs and the build a clubhouse with its own power plant.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

I vote for the person, not the party

I'm glad you will be voting FOR the candidate.
I used to do the same but Trump has changed that bi-partisan approach to my voting.
First time I went outside normal candidates and trump was saying all the right words and swamp was the main word. And fk he was right you can thank me later

Forum List

Back