🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Obama had a strong economy and still lost the House and Senate

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.
Notice when I make a claim like this none of the Republicans dispute it.

who is helped by reducing the tax rate on working americans? who is helped when big companies give bonuses to employees? who is helped when healthcare premiums are reduced? who is helped when black and Hispanic unemployment rates are at all time lows? Who is helped when we have a strong military?

your bullshit rhetoric stinks like the bullshit that it is.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

Oh! Don't say that! If so, I have to wear a Toro-made signature for a month. :CryingCow:

I'll worry about crafting his after I vote and we see what happens. :)

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Democrats will pick up about 5 seats in the House. They will lose 6 in the Senate. No blue wave.

Oh! Don't say that! If so, I have to wear a Toro-made signature for a month. :CryingCow:

Toro will craft it? It will be a can of refried beans.

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Toro will craft it? It will be a can of refried beans.

Stop giving him ideas! :eek:

Democrats want to help people like Mollie Tibbitts and other victims of illegal alien crimes. Democrats want to help shut down free speech on campus by supporting groups like Antifa. Democrats want parents to give 8 year old boys sex changes. Democrats want to play the race card and support terrorists groups like BLM that advocate killing law enforcement officers.

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House

It will hardly take a miracle

that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP.

So losing is now winning? Yeah, spin that one on Election Day
When I saw the tens of thousands of soon to be Trump voters turning out at his rallies and compared that with the numbers HRC was getting at her rallies I KNEW Trump would win.
Those same Trump voters are turning out for him again at his rallies.
Combine his solid base with a booming economy and falling unemployment numbers and do the fucking math!
What is The Resistance running on besides hatred of Trump?

Uh, no he didn't. pathetic GDP growth for 8 years, more people on welfare and foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, companies leaving the USA in droves, high unemployment rates, high underemployment rates, low consumer confidence, gave billions to Iran, sold out Israel, lied to the American people. Doubled the national debt. Worst president in history is too kind.
Trump has the same pathetic GDP growth

When I saw the tens of thousands of soon to be Trump voters turning out at his rallies and compared that with the numbers HRC was getting at her rallies I KNEW Trump would win.
Combine his solid base with a booming economy and falling unemployment numbers and do the fucking math!
Those rallies are only held in red states

Trump is taking a hit in the suburbs

Democrats want to help people like Mollie Tibbitts and other victims of illegal alien crimes. Democrats want to help shut down free speech on campus by supporting groups like Antifa. Democrats want parents to give 8 year old boys sex changes. Democrats want to play the race card and support terrorists groups like BLM that advocate killing law enforcement officers.
Her own parents say don’t play that racist card

Trump has the same pathetic GDP growth

Uh, which is better? 1.4 or 4.1. Obozo never got to 2% in 8 years.

illegal is NOT a race, dumbass.

Those rallies are only held in red states

Trump is taking a hit in the suburbs

Really, which ones?

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

From the article:
For better or worse, midterm elections are referenda on the president.​

Um, not really. Like all elections it is a referendum on how they feel about their future and the prospects for their children.

With roughly one-third fewer people voting in midterms than in presidential years, who votes and who stays home is critically important. People who are angry or fearful tend to be disproportionately more motivated to vote in midterm elections than those who are satisfied or complacent.​

Trump supporters are angry and fearful about the ongoing Deep State coup being implemented. Libs like to virtue signal, but that doesnt mean that they will get off their asses and vote more than normal.

President Trump’s approval ratings have typically been the lowest of any post-World War II elected president in their first two years. Only occasionally have his numbers ticked above those of Jimmy Carter’s in 1977 and 1978. They have trailed those of Presidents Clinton and Obama, both of whom suffered catastrophic losses in their first midterm election, and those of President Reagan, who had moderate 1982 losses.​

That is simply not true, despite the 90% negative reporting on him. DEMOCRATS reflexively say that Trump is doing a bad job and that is entirelyt based on what they hear from their echo chambers and reflexive partisanship.
Trump Approval Rating Now Tied With Obama At Same Point In Presidency

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

The key variable between a bad night for the GOP and a horrible night is whether those Republicans who are not part of either the tea party or white evangelicals—Republicans who are not enthusiastic Trump backers—vote on Election Day.​

Tea Party and Evangelical voters carried Trump through the primaries, dude.

Unforeseen events could occur, but history shows that between mid-summer and November, midterm waves remain constant or grow in size, and have not reversed direction or diminished.​

The past is not a reliable guide for the future, every stock trader knows that, lol.

We are most likely looking at a Democratic gain in the House of between 20 and 40 seats—with the odds of going higher than 30 and maybe 40 are greater than going lower than 30 or 20 seats.​

No, GOP gains a few seats in the Senate and about 8 or so in the House.

illegal is NOT a race, dumbass.
They don’t get that.

Forum List

Back