🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

If the Dems get control of the House it’s a grim fall for America.

We are just starting to recover. Some of you might think it will take a miracle for them to win but we all need to take this seriously and start campaigning. We need to work our butts off and then humble ourselves and call upon God for His grace and assistance.

We cannot take it for granted

Why?

Congress is out to pasture.

There is NO check and balance on the executive.

We are just starting to recover. Some of you might think it will take a miracle for them to win but we all need to take this seriously and start campaigning. We need to work our butts off and then humble ourselves and call upon God for His grace and assistance.

Why?

Checks and balances are inherent in the way the Founding Fathers set this country up, relax.

They did a good job!

Obama abused the Executive, now Trump kinda does a little more than Obama did to counteract his bullshit.

The only lasting things are what go through Congress, Everybody knows how fast they move and effective they are, right?

Why?

Checks and balances are inherent in the way the Founding Fathers set this country up, relax.

Give me a hug sweetie :)

Well...no. You are right. If you are part of the pile of garbage, you are incapable of looking beyond it. However, I try to be optimistic and hope that you can someday :)

It's not about me, and you cannot make it about me. I don't require you to agree with me. I don't need you to elect someone to make it through my day. You can do all the looking you want, and be as optimistic as you want to be, but never mistake pragmatism and the honest desire for acceptable results as pessimism.

Good luck as you keep betting on that same horse you keep bitching about losing the race or coming in short. Sooner or later you may figure out that isn't the best idea, if you don't go broke first. :21:

Why?

Give me a hug sweetie :)

:11_2_1043:

Well...no. You are right. If you are part of the pile of garbage, you are incapable of looking beyond it. However, I try to be optimistic and hope that you can someday :)

It's not about me, and you cannot make it about me. I don't require you to agree with me. I don't need you to elect someone to make it through my day. You can do all the looking you want, and be as optimistic as you want to be, but never mistake pragmatism and the honest desire for acceptable results as pessimism.

Good luck as you keep betting on that same horse you keep bitching about losing the race or coming in short. Sooner or later you may figure out that isn't the best idea, if you don't go broke first. :21:
Ohhh...I'm pretty pragmatic :)

As you wish :)

Wishing isn't pragmatic, tell us again about how "Congress is out to pasture".
Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

Congress is supposed to provide a check and balance to Executive and Judiciary (as they all do to each other).

Let me know when you can find examples of when they have done so in the last couple years :)

Uh, sorry, I am pretty sure my point from the get-go is that they aren't worth crap, thanks for agreeing with that in a round about way. :21:

Democrats want to help people.

Republicans want to help only themselves and only if they are rich.

What I find bizarre about this thread is that the prediction was the Rs are going to lose the house but win the Senate, perhaps bigly, go back and check the link. Why are the left liberal board members cool with Trump appointing judges to every vacancy in the country and the Rs indifferent to that same outcome? Poor Trump, 40 years from now his appointees will be kicking liberal butt in every way imaginable at every level of government but that is trivial compared to losing the house for a probable two years? Are you guys from rdean to the right wing equivalent in radio contact with the same reality as the rest of us?

Why?

the executive isn't doing anything that needs checking. We need to actually get good things done for once instead of nothing

Forum List

Back