🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Meh...just another pundit's opinion. After 2016 I'll wait until election day to find out...me thinks too many of these "experts" are either clueless, have an alliance or an agenda.

Meh...just another pundit's opinion. After 2016 I'll wait until election day to find out...me thinks too many of these "experts" are either clueless, have an alliance or an agenda.

Indeed, where is Statistikhengst these days?

Full of fail? Why yessir he is! I wasn't here when he was making his predictions, I was on another site he was on. That doesn't change teh fail ary a bit! :banana:

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House, that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP.
haha, I loooove Trumpkins.

Maybe we can finally undo some of the Republican gerrymandering... level the playing field, a bit...

LOL okay what happened the last time Dem's controlled the House? Yes the American people bitch slapped them so hard it was their worst beat down in nearly 100 years. :auiqs.jpg:
And what happened the last time a megalomaniacal criminal liar was in office? It was Nixon, by the way (in before the Obama Tourettes Syndrome flares up).

Are you saying you're not entirely satisfied with Trump as your president?
Are you saying you want to be my friend?

Do you wear cammo, bow hunt, and drink beer?

Maybe we can finally undo some of the Republican gerrymandering... level the playing field, a bit...

LOL okay what happened the last time Dem's controlled the House? Yes the American people bitch slapped them so hard it was their worst beat down in nearly 100 years. :auiqs.jpg:
And what happened the last time a megalomaniacal criminal liar was in office? It was Nixon, by the way (in before the Obama Tourettes Syndrome flares up).

Beer, yes. Bow hunt and camo? No.

:desk: I do! :alcoholic:

Bowhunting is so much better than after the guns go off. You get to see things in the natural state vs. pressured. One trail turns into 3 after the guns go off.

I don't even care to gun hunt anymore.

Last edited:
What these morons don’t understand is that the groundwork has been laid for a complete implosion of the Democratic Party before the mid-terms even start.

Once people see Brandon Straka marching down Washington with people of every age, every race, every height, and both genders all represented with lists and lists and lists of real names of people who are part of the campaign but couldn’t make it to the march, that will be the end of the careers of people who claimed the walkaway movement didn’t exist, and that will also cause many people who are on the fence or having doubts about Democrats to walkaway too.

And if Antifa attacks Brandon and the march(which they will), that will be the end of Antifa and all the Democrats who ever supported them.

This is the end for the Democrats and there is nothing that they can do about it.

Its the economy stupid, hence the upcoming GOP win! :eusa_dance:
Well looking at the world some scary time are a gone a come. I don't know where it will start but somewhere in South China India an event will put the keystone in to finish the event. The world will shake, Nation will weep, all will be started by a little known person of no caring or vision. Money will become very low worth. Death will become the normal.

Strange writings from a guy in Asia.

Bowhunting is so much better than after the guns go off. Youi get to see things in the natural state vs. pressured. One trail turns into 3 after the guns go off.

I don't hunt because some guy with a crossbow keeps thinking I am a deer.

Bowhunting is so much better than after the guns go off. Youi get to see things in the natural state vs. pressured. One trail turns into 3 after the guns go off.

Stop wearing antlers then..........LOL

Now some Democratic Party candidates would have a change in November

But not to worry...since they're all Democrat Party wankers no chance at all.

Harry Truman, the last Democratic President, burns with shame at what has happened.

Kennedy ain't looking too happy about it either.

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

Facts or not, if the article and facts therein are correct as you would like to suggest, it wouldn't make a difference if the Trump supporters ignored them or not. In reality, at best, you may just be amused they don't give shit about all the hand wringing and crystal ball gazing. Sorry if they don't run around crying like you think they should, but either way it wouldn't make a difference if they did, snowflake. :21:

How does that happen? :eek:

2 months to go, and anything can happen. The Dems may retake the House and/or the Senate, you never know. It would not seem to be likely in view of the fact that Trump's economic policies are working better than the Dems' did when Obama was in office, and it's not like Trump started an unpopular war somewhere. Not yet anyway. True, there's a lot of dissatisfaction with foreign trade and tariffs, that could make a difference if those things are resolved by election day or at least mitigated somewhat. But absent that, it's hard to see why anybody would vote the Dems back into control of Congress. I would say this though, there is also a lot of dissatisfaction with the GOP, who were given control of the house and the Senate and have failed to do much with it. Too many things remain undone IMHO.

We are in uncharted waters. The same talking heads in Washington and New York that blew the last election...why the fuck is anyone listening to them?

Historically based isn't the same as fact based. People are pissed on both sides. The liberal media reports only one side...and....citing their own half-assed reporting...claim a wave is coming.

On RCP, the generic congressional ballot is, in three of the last four polls, down to +3/+4 leaning Dem. Considering the poll bias in favor of Dems...usually there are more Democrats surveyed than Republicans...that's a dead heat.

When you look at the individual races, they are mostly dead heats. Minnesota, California, Illinois and New York Congressional races....a lot of toss ups.

Last edited:
Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP
Trump supporters have so much to cheer for.

In October, they find out how many millions will no longer have healthcare next year. They have been praying for this since last year.

They are ecstatic that billionaires got enormous tax cuts. They knew Trump was kidding when he said that would never happen during the campaign.

They are simply thrilled that many will be losing jobs and farms to punish Canada, our biggest trading partner. Those billions and billions in surplus we have were a joke. We were being mistreated. Trump told us so and he never lies.

We didn't want raises anyway.

And if you can't raise a family on 10 bucks an hour, then you are not planning correctly.

So much to be thankful for.

In the process of Democratic Party peacocking, they have managed to show their own centrists and sympathizers they intend to go far left. Soft communism, more taxation, gender and race obsession, compulsive sycophancy, etc. - there is likely more crossover potential to the red team than vise versa in November as a result. I stand believing there will be strong resistance to embracing what the left has to offer. Wallets are tapped out now from all the good intentions and people noticed they missed the boat they were promised.

How does that happen? :eek:
I put my Moose hat on and my furry jacket and my Gilly suit and for some reason one of those crazy bow hunters think I am a Elk at lease I am not a Eagle never joined. LOL I am just to old to hunt any more. Can not eat I don't hunt it.

Forum List

Back