A heat wave is melting asphalt in southern Australia

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In this thread, conservatives are introduced to the notion that planet Earth is larger than the eastern portion of the United States, and that the only way to assess global temperatures is by looking at the global picture.

As the eastern U.S. freezes, a heat wave is melting asphalt in southern Australia
As the eastern U.S. freezes, a heat wave is melting asphalt in southern Australia

Prediction: Conservatives will not start any threads about Australian temperatures.

In this thread, conservatives are introduced to the notion that planet Earth is larger than the eastern portion of the United States, and that the only way to assess global temperatures is by looking at the global picture.

Prediction: Conservatives will not start any threads about Australian temperatures.

Because no one gives a fuck about Australian weather

Why do you only give a fuck about cold regions?

Why do you only give a fuck about cold regions?

I don't.

Weather is weather and no matter where people live they all like to bitch about the weather.

I worked a job in Palm Springs probably 25 years ago at a private airfield. It was so hot we made tracks in the asphalt when we walked.

I worked a job in Palm Springs probably 25 years ago at a private airfield. It was so hot we made tracks in the asphalt when we walked.
Palm Springs? That's like one of the biggest faggot capitals in CA. I would never work in that city.
Back then it was still a Hollywood playground. I don't think I've been back since.

It was super hot and a white guy was wearing a cap but the top of his ears got blistered. That was the day I learned about the miracle healing power of aloe vera.

Palm Springs? That's like one of the biggest faggot capitals in CA. I would never work in that city.
Back then it was still a Hollywood playground. I don't think I've been back since.

It was super hot and a white guy was wearing a cap but the top of his ears got blistered. That was the day I learned about the miracle healing power of aloe vera.
I live AZ, I know exactly what you're talking about. I don't really even burn anymore I've been here so long.

Forum List

Back