A heat wave is melting asphalt in southern Australia

The dispute is not climate change, but the cause.
Among scientists, there no dispute.

Complete nonsense.

NOAA has pushed anthropogenic causes ad infinitum, so no surprise there, and simply permitting the release of a report does not signal the administration's agreement with it. Can you imagine the media uproar had they suppressed it? This is how the game is played in this time.

I assume you referred to the dispute in this message board?

No, I refer to the continuing debate among scientists worldwide. Having psychologists and engineers weigh in on the issue to pad the numbers does not lend credibility to those citing human causation.

Last edited:
The dispute is not climate change, but the cause.
Among scientists, there no dispute.

Complete nonsense.

NOAA has pushed anthropogenic causes ad infinitum, so no surprise there, and simply permitting the release of a report does not signal the administration's agreement with it. Can you imagine the media uproar had they suppressed it? This is how the game is played in this time.

I assume you referred to the dispute in this message board?

No, I refer to the continuing debate among scientists worldwide. Having psychologists and engineers weigh in on the issue to pad the numbers does not lend credibility to those citing human causation.
There is no such "continuing debate". Stop spreading fake news.

In this thread, conservatives are introduced to the notion that planet Earth is larger than the eastern portion of the United States, and that the only way to assess global temperatures is by looking at the global picture.

As the eastern U.S. freezes, a heat wave is melting asphalt in southern Australia
As the eastern U.S. freezes, a heat wave is melting asphalt in southern Australia

Prediction: Conservatives will not start any threads about Australian temperatures.

They aren't interested in fact. You are of course right about this but cons have an aversion to reality. It's far too safe for them to live in their own minds than to venture out into the real world where scary things happen.

Climate change is a normal occurrence, certainly not man made. Lol

In this thread, conservatives are introduced to the notion that planet Earth is larger than the eastern portion of the United States, and that the only way to assess global temperatures is by looking at the global picture.

Prediction: Conservatives will not start any threads about Australian temperatures.

They aren't interested in fact. You are of course right about this but cons have an aversion to reality. It's far too safe for them to live in their own minds than to venture out into the real world where scary things happen.
Lol
Says a fucking snowflake...

Forum List

Back