A Historical Reminder for The Racists Here.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Face the truth racists.

1626633830929.png

The 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry Regiment

Last edited:
Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg

Two hundred and forty years later Black Americans are still not ready to step up and sit down at the table.

As a general rule, I think that what, for example, Black Lives Matter is doing now to bring attention to the problem of a criminal justice system that sometimes is not treating people fairly based on race, or reacting to shootings of individuals by police officers, has been really effective in bringing attention to problems.

One of the things I caution young people about, though, that I don't think is effective is once you’ve highlighted an issue and brought it to people’s attention and shined a spotlight, and elected officials or people who are in a position to start bringing about change are ready to sit down with you, then you can't just keep on yelling at them. And you can't refuse to meet because that might compromise the purity of your position.

The value of social movements and activism is to get you at the table, get you in the room, and then to start trying to figure out how is this problem going to be solved. You, then, have a responsibility to prepare an agenda that is achievable, that can institutionalize the changes you seek, and to engage the other side, and occasionally to take half a loaf that will advance the gains that you seek, understanding that there’s going to be more work to do, but this is what is achievable at this moment.

And too often what I see is wonderful activism that highlights a problem, but then people feel so passionately and are so invested in the purity of their position that they never take that next step and say, okay, well, now I got to sit down and try to actually get something done.

Last edited:
Negro's in the military seem to have the ability to safely handle weapons and control themselves, and not shoot each other.
But in civilian life they are just the opposite, and should never be allowed to own or handle firearms of any kind. ... :cool:

Face the truth racists.

View attachment 514280

The 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry Regiment

What's your point? Some blacks fought along side of all those white "racists" that fought and died to free the slaves in this country??

What's your point? Some blacks fought along side of all those white "racists" that fought and died to free the slaves in this country??
The whites did not fight to free slaves. They were not interested in that. Their motivation was to fight to save the union. The 100 years after the civil war proves that whites did not die to free anyone.

Forum List

Back