A Housing Crisis For Now,What May Be The Next Crisis For The Thousands Of Immigrants.Food Shortages?How Will New York/Chicago Keep Feeding Them?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
The overflow of migrants in at least New York and Chicago have been in the news for quite some time now, but what about feeding them? That matter/crisis to come hasn't been brought up just yet,but likely will as they keep coming. So where are all of these free meals going to come from as we head into the summer? There is no way every immigrant being held up in gyms and hotel rooms are getting three full/nutricious meals a day. what are they getting now? macaroni/cheese? baloni sandwitches?

Send them MREs.....Even they can understand a "rock or something". ;)

1684434855006.jpeg

and at the moment, it looks like they are sharing 1 bathroom per 1000 immigrants, can you imagine the wait line and the amount of toilet paper they go thru in a day?
looks are deceiving. these friends which I welcome are getting first class hotel accommodations. I would trade an immigrant 1:1 for a Trump supporter.
out with Trump supporter, in with a new hard working non complaining immigrant that wants a better future and will work for it instead of moaning and bitching "I need more".
USA is a melting pot and we got too much Republican vermin fat in the pot that needs to be scrapped.

looks are deceiving. these friends which I welcome are getting first class hotel accommodations. I would trade an immigrant 1:1 for a Trump supporter.
out with Trump supporter, in with a new hard working non complaining immigrant that wants a better future and will work for it instead of moaning and bitching "I need more".
USA is a melting pot and we got too much Republican vermin fat in the pot that needs to be scrapped.
so what are you and your tranny girl doing this weekend...having some of that queer beer again

They'll just eat the homeless when they are done with the pigeons and rats. There is a reason liberal urban shitholes have been stocking up on homeless folks.

Forum List

Back