A Kathleen Sebelius Preview

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ5CvnSVF6o]Michael Savage Attacks Kathleen Sebelius Saying She Won't Resign After Obamacare Disaster - 10/24/13 - YouTube[/ame]

More to come tomorrow.......

She can't resign.... it would open up a whole messy can of worms as the House would hold up any new nomination.. not to mention the legal maneuvering regarding the ACA would start anew.

We kept learning today that Republican myth-making and hysteria is overblown.

The website isn't $600 million, it was $170 million. So Republicans lied.

And did you hear Kathleen Sebelius apologize today? She actually apologized for the bumpy rollout and took responsibility.

I can't remember a Republican ever apologizing for anything, EVER!

Republicans aren't the issue. Democrats aren't the issue. The issue is the President is overseeing a monumental failure of a program but maintains he has no knowledge of it. We have a poorly designed bill, an administration that can't even get a website to run, scads of unhappy people getting kicked off their insurance, and Obama, on whose desk this whole think rests, saying he doesn't know.

Either he's lying, he's inept, or he's being kept out the loop. Which is it and why?

omg, she said she sorry...

now refund our frikken money and go find another job...like flipping hamburgers maybe you can do that without screwing it up

what an incompetent uppity useless politican

Last edited:
Apologizing?

Who in Hell does she think she is, Obama? An aspiring new apologist-in-chief?

We are getting screwed over royally by this damn government and the elected idiots running it

now you want to give over your health care to them

makes me ill

Republicans aren't the issue. Democrats aren't the issue. The issue is the President is overseeing a monumental failure of a program but maintains he has no knowledge of it. We have a poorly designed bill, an administration that can't even get a website to run, scads of unhappy people getting kicked off their insurance, and Obama, on whose desk this whole think rests, saying he doesn't know.

Either he's lying, he's inept, or he's being kept out the loop. Which is it and why?

I guess, the WH Chief of Staff failed to inform the President, as it's the Chief of Staffs' job to gatekeep what the President should and should not know.

The only candidate who I can think of for 2016 who be better at what Obama does best is Sergeant Schultz.

And did you hear Kathleen Sebelius apologize today? She actually apologized for the bumpy rollout and took responsibility.

get back to us on the price after the thing is fixed......if ever....Sebelius today admitted to about 174 million...but then she doesn't seem to really know what's going on....

apologizing is not taking responsibility......i can't EVER remember a Demrat ever admitting responsibility for anything before today....

however Sebelius finally got CORNERED into admitting responsibility for this debacle after being challenged by Marsh Blackburn (R-TN) today....:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

We just learned that they're continuing to lie. She apologized after she blamed the contractors.

What's the 'fix' gonna cost?
Oh.....that's right, they're in talks now with the contractors to see how much more taxpayer dollars they can spend.

Forum List

Back