A landslide loss is the least of Republicans’ problems

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
watch the down ticket go up in flames

Flake hit the nail on the head when he argued that there will be “consequences if we support a nominee who continues to take positions that simply are inconsistent with the party’s position over time. We cannot support somebody who would take us back on some of these issues. We can’t support a candidate, for example, who will do to the Hispanic what has been done to the African American vote for Republicans going forward. We can’t afford to do that as a party. And unless Mr. Trump changes some of his positions, we fear that that’s where we’ll be.”

A landslide loss is the least of Republicans’ problems

A land slide loss? Are you retarded or something? The only way it's a land slide is if republicans turn out in droves to vote for Hilliary, which won't ever happen. Just shut up fool. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Headline in USA Today is Hillary's lead is shrinking.....today's event won't help that matter

A land slide loss? Are you retarded or something? The only way it's a land slide is if republicans turn out in droves to vote for Hilliary, which won't ever happen. Just shut up fool. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Hillary is on target right now to win every single swing state as well as Arizona. You're the one who has no clue what he's talking about.

Hillary is on target right now to win every single swing state as well as Arizona. You're the one who has no clue what he's talking about.

Dreamer

Dreamer

Yes, you are

What does it matter? The house will be long to the republicans and no business as usual.

I highly doubt that. Comey saying that hillary, and the rest of the obama admin is corrupt, is not going to do her any good at all.

Dreamer

Yes, you are

Lame...even for you.

I highly doubt that. Comey saying that hillary, and the rest of the obama admin is corrupt, is not going to do her any good at all.

But people still hate Trump more. That's the only reason why she's been leading the entire time. If it were any other Republican she'd be facing a blood bath.

But people still hate Trump more. That's the only reason why she's been leading the entire time. If it were any other Republican she'd be facing a blood bath.

Your Facebook map is user generated and it's obviously generated by a Hillary supporter given the comments attached.

Headline in USA Today is Hillary's lead is shrinking.....today's event won't help that matter

The election cycle is heating up, more... - Electoral College Prediction Map | Facebook

AHAHAHAHA I'm not likely to take anything from fascist Fakebook serious

It's based on all the polls, but you're free to wallow in your own ignorance. That's what Trump supporters have been doing from day one, so why would it be any different now?

I actually doubt that to be honest. I see a lot of people who actively dislike him. I see the same number who actively dislike hillary. Now that the corruption of the political class has been exposed I see a wave coming against her. She still may win, but I now think trump actually has a chance which I didn't before this, and Brexit.

Comeys a joke. I don't care what others say. He goes after schooter libby on a process crime and covers for hillary.
The guy is clearly a democratic hack.

The election cycle is heating up, more... - Electoral College Prediction Map | Facebook

AHAHAHAHA I'm not likely to take anything from fascist Fakebook serious

It's based on all the polls, but you're free to wallow in your own ignorance. That's what Trump supporters have been doing from day one, so why would it be any different now?

So when USA today says Cankle's lead is shrinking that doesn''t mean anything? Please. You're cherry picking. Just like that lame Reuters poll throwing all the averages into helter skelter...the thing was based on about 1100 respondents and almost 700 were democrats, now the average is all fugged due to it. Get past headlines and look. You're better than this

I actually doubt that to be honest. I see a lot of people who actively dislike him. I see the same number who actively dislike hillary. Now that the corruption of the political class has been exposed I see a wave coming against her. She still may win, but I now think trump actually has a chance which I didn't before this, and Brexit.

Of all the people my husband I and I know (and it's a lot) very very few like Hillary and plan on voting for her

Forum List

Back