A Letter to Obama from a Military Wife

I spent 22 years in uniform, How about you?

This doesn't count:

hell2cop.jpg

Stat

Learn your history...

There were isolated shootings at military installations prior to Obama, but the Muslim attacks (other than 9/11) began in 2009, under Obama' watch...

When will enough be enough on those attacks????
Okay... Obiwan since you area retired veteran. Do you have a suggestion he you should handle this? Do you really think Obama is letting this happen during his leisure time?

Umm...a Republican was Governor of all those states at the time. Why isn't she blaming them?
Governors have no power over Federal Military bases, another liberal dumbass opens his mouth.
Did this Chattanooga shooting happen on a military base?
Yes a reserve unit base...damn syndy dont you even research this stuff before you go posting you ass off about how it was GWBs fault.
Looked like a strip mall to me.
4i6Ckte.gif
He hit two sites, a recuritng office and a reserve base. Wrong again Syndy.
You're too fucking stupid. Strip mall:

ht_chattanooga_shooting_01_jc_150716_4x3_992.jpg

He's a hell of a tenor.
If that was meant for real, then thank you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
You're welcome! Everyone is good or great at something. You should stick to opera.

I figured him more of a soprano.
I've actually heard a recording He is quite good.
I believe I have used the soprano barb once or twice, but.... no one is all bad. I thought it a good time to point that out.

He reaps what he sows....then bawls when he reaps it
No doubt, but I thought it was time to say something nice about someone. Stat was relatively easy rdean is going to be nearly impossible.

If that was meant for real, then thank you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
You're welcome! Everyone is good or great at something. You should stick to opera.

I believe I have used the soprano barb once or twice, but.... no one is all bad. I thought it a good time to point that out.

No doubt, but I thought it was time to say something nice about someone. Stat was relatively easy rdean is going to be nearly impossible.

Oh, Easy Peasy!

6% of rdean's brain cells are still active!

See, you can come up with something positive too!

Oh, Easy Peasy!

Thank you very much, though I think the 6% figure is too kind.

Recon

So tell me more about your Air Force time
As an aeromedical tech..

What unit were you in????
Well I guess since the attempts to question my Marine service failed, you need to attempt to re=establish some credibility on your part...lol.

Sure, I served with the 927th ASTS...
Can you access 927 ASTS from Hangar Loop or Bayshore BLVD or both?

Recon

So tell me more about your Air Force time
As an aeromedical tech..

What unit were you in????
Well I guess since the attempts to question my Marine service failed, you need to attempt to re=establish some credibility on your part...lol.

Sure, I served with the 927th ASTS...
Can you access 927 ASTS from Hangar Loop or Bayshore BLVD or both?
Son...it has gotten pathetic;just stop.

Governors have no power over Federal Military bases, another liberal dumbass opens his mouth.
Did this Chattanooga shooting happen on a military base?
Yes a reserve unit base...damn syndy dont you even research this stuff before you go posting you ass off about how it was GWBs fault.
Looked like a strip mall to me.
4i6Ckte.gif
He hit two sites, a recuritng office and a reserve base. Wrong again Syndy.
You're too fucking stupid. Strip mall:

ht_chattanooga_shooting_01_jc_150716_4x3_992.jpg
*bump*

Has NLT run away like a little bitch?

Synthaholic

Any place leased by the Federal Government (such as a MEPS station or a recruiting office) is considered to be FEDERAL PROPERTY, so the DoD directive applies.

Per 18 USC 930, Federal law prohibits carrying a firearm on a "Federal facility" which is defined as a "a building or part thereof owned or leased by the Federal Government, where Federal employees are regularly present for the purpose of performing their official duties."

Synthaholic

Any place leased by the Federal Government (such as a MEPS station or a recruiting office) is considered to be FEDERAL PROPERTY, so the DoD directive applies.

Per 18 USC 930, Federal law prohibits carrying a firearm on a "Federal facility" which is defined as a "a building or part thereof owned or leased by the Federal Government, where Federal employees are regularly present for the purpose of performing their official duties."
The FBI believe that he shot from his car.

Got any other non-factual comments?

Synthaholic

Better security, beginning with allowing firearms for security in recruiting stations.

Oh, Easy Peasy!

Thank you very much, though I think the 6% figure is too kind.

It is - but it's Such A Special Number, for rdean. I think it must have been the number of his short bus in grade school.

Forum List

Back