A Letter to Obama from a Military Wife

This has been military policy for more than 40 years. Why is this suddenly Obama's fault?

Are you weak at comprehension?
Was it an issue 40 years ago??? It became one on OBAMA'S WATCH, and he refuses to address it...

The military created this policy in 1992 under Bush 1. It restricts carrying guns unless there is a reasonable threat against military base. This state of guerrilla terror war against our soldiers is a reasonable threat. So why are soldiers not carrying due to the reasonable threat exclusion? Soldiers need to exercise their rights & challenging anyone who tries to stop them. Why has Congress, Military Leaders or the President not acted?

That is not completely correct. The policy from 1991 was a rehashing of a policy from Nixon in 1969.

Churches, too.
If only those Charleston 9 had been packing heat to go to their bible study...
The only reason you care about them is because they were black, if they were white christains you wouldnt bat an eye.
Still at full retard, are ya?
4i6Ckte.gif

The Marine Corps Security Guard Ribbon is a Marine Corps military award that was established by order of Secretary of the Navy John Howard Dalton on July 15, 1997. The award recognizes those Marine Corps personnel who have served as U.S. Embassy Security Guards and is retroactive to January 28, 1949.

To be awarded the Marine Corps Security Guard Ribbon, a service member must hold the Marine Corps military occupational specialty (MOS) 8156 (previously 8151) Marine Corps Security Guard and must have served thirty-six months of service at an American embassy or consulate. The award is only awarded to Marine Security Guards for their service at American Embassies or Consulates in a foreign country.

Additional awards of the Marine Corps Security Guard Ribbon are denoted by service stars except for those awards which are retroactively presented, in which case the Marine Corps Security Guard Ribbon is a one time only decoration.

Sure is easy making some posters look the idiots they are...

NOW...can the thread return to topic.

Recon

So tell me more about your Air Force time
As an aeromedical tech..

What unit were you in????

Yet on your watch the following incidents have occurred:

Umm...a Republican was Governor of all those states at the time. Why isn't she blaming them?
Military installations are FEDERAL jurisdiction... (Sometimes even the stupid seems to be wise as long as he keeps his mouth shut)
Sitting in states run by Republicans. This latest shooting wasn't done on a base, and wasn't done by anyone connected to the military.

Synthaholic

Governors have nothing to do with a military base. The bases are FEDERAL PROPERTY.

To the military wife...go back in the kitchen make a cup of coffee and STFU!!!!!
Typical reaction from a Lib... Pretend to care for our troops when it fits their agenda, then show their hatred for our troops and survivors at the first opportunity......
Caring for them and putting them on a pedestal are two different things. Anyway, Military wives are all fatasses.

To the military wife...go back in the kitchen make a cup of coffee and STFU!!!!!
Typical reaction from a Lib... Pretend to care for our troops when it fits their agenda, then show their hatred for our troops and survivors at the first opportunity......

It's rather telling how the progs resort to Racism and Sexism at the drop of a HAT.
It's rather telling when you post stupid shit...
That's all she ever posts.

Recon

As an aeromedical tech..

Why in the fuck are you so interested in another member's sensitive personal information? What in the fuck is wrong with you? Are you the new arbiter of who is actually military here in USMB, or what? If I were Reconmark, I would tell you to go fuck yourself and smoke the cigarette afterwards - out your ass.

You have no fucking business questioning the real-life military, business or personal achievements of any member of USMB.

Who da fuck do you think you are?

What the fuck is this shit?

cereal_killer
Coyote
Dont Taz Me Bro

Recon

As an aeromedical tech..

Why in the fuck are you so interested in another member's sensitive personal information? What in the fuck is wrong with you? Are you the new arbiter of who is actually military here in USMB, or what? If I were Reconmark, I would tell you to go fuck yourself and smoke the cigarette afterwards - out your ass.

You have no fucking business questioning the real-life military, business or personal achievements of any member of USMB.

Who da fuck do you think you are?

What the fuck is this shit?

cereal_killer
Coyote
Dont Taz Me Bro
Today I don't mind much...it's been fun making an asshole out of NLT and him..

This has been military policy for more than 40 years. Why is this suddenly Obama's fault?

Are you weak at comprehension?
TIMES change dickhead!!!
Wouldn't you think that declaring war against the middle east and killing 100,000 Iraqis, you would change the policy on military bases?

Did Bush think they weren't going to retaliate against our military?

Forum List

Back