A Letter to Obama from a Military Wife

16 active,5 reserve. 12 as an Infantryman and 6 as an aeromedical tech and 3 as an 8151.
Then served and retired from Law Enforcement full pension, anything else???

And you believe everyone on a stateside base should be armed???...oh boy.
Who said That?

Out after 16 and so close to retirement...????? hmmmmm

16 active,5 reserve. 12 as an Infantryman and 6 as an aeromedical tech and 3 as an 8151.

Who said That?

That's the topic of the thread can't you keep up????
16 and not another deployment on my wife's shoulders with 3 children...I chose my family anything else you want to be immaturely snarky about???

Who said That?

16 and not another deployment on my wife's shoulders with 3 children...I chose my family anything else you want to be immaturely snarky about???
OP said nothing about arming everyone stateside, you said that.

Dont whine to me about deployment douche, I was in the navy I deployed so many fucking times it would make your head spin, I didnt whine about it, niether did my wife or kids. I thought you said you were a marine, I deployed with the Marines several times, none of them were a whiney little pussy. BTW, Navy Hospital Corpman serve the Marines, Marines dont have Aeromedical techs. The Airforce does.
The marines have Aeromedical liasion officers not techs. Marines have Areo medical Corpman who are Navy Hospitial Corpman.

Who said That?

our military personnel, many of whom have had extensive weapons training including sidearms, have not been allowed to carry weapons openly or concealed on military properties. Yet on your watch the following incidents have occurred:
Right, she just wants everyone on the base in uniform walking around locked and loaded...oh boy.

Who said That?

our military personnel, many of whom have had extensive weapons training including sidearms, have not been allowed to carry weapons openly or concealed on military properties. Yet on your watch the following incidents have occurred:
Right, she just wants everyone on the base in uniform walking around locked and loaded...oh boy.
She never said that she wants everyone on base locked and loaded, you did.

Dont whine to me about deployment douche, I was in the navy I deployed so many fucking times it would make your head spin, I didnt whine about it, niether did my wife or kids. I thought you said you were a marine, I deployed with the Marines several times, none of them were a whiney little pussy. BTW, Navy Hospital Corpman serve the Marines, Marines dont have Aeromedical techs. The Airforce does.
In your silly assed haste to try to be superman, you simply stuck your head up your ass, semen.
Had you the intelligence to read the thread or read period, you would know that I stated I served in TWO BRANCHES of the Service...lol!!!!
Who said anything about whining except you???...now maybe you have some fat hairy cu-nt that didn't mind eating her zoom zooms and wham whams all day while screaming at some snotty nosed bastards...good for you.

I wasn't scared of the civilian world and wanted to make real money and a career where I made choices for my family, that's what men do.
sure you did, both navy and the marines sure you did. Nothing like a big bad ass marine attacking someones wife.

In your silly assed haste to try to be superman, you simply stuck your head up your ass, semen.
Had you the intelligence to read the thread or read period, you would know that I stated I served in TWO BRANCHES of the Service...lol!!!!
Who said anything about whining except you???...now maybe you have some fat hairy cu-nt that didn't mind eating her zoom zooms and wham whams all day while screaming at some snotty nosed bastards...good for you.

I wasn't scared of the civilian world and wanted to make real money and a career where I made choices for my family, that's what men do.
you never posted that you served in more than one branch. Liar

sure you did, both navy and the marines sure you did. Nothing like a big bad ass marine attacking someones wife.
I said I was in the navy????...please...please post that link or be adult enough to admit that you are a liar.

I said I was in the navy????...please...please post that link or be adult enough to admit that you are a liar.
I assumed you were because you posted that you were a Aeromedical tech and you were a marine. I dont belive a dam than you post at all.

you never posted that you served in more than one branch. Liar

Post#193
Son, you have been made the fool, not only because of your stupidity of the topic but because of your need to try to disprove the fact of my service in not one but two branches of service.
I don't give a flying fuck what an anonymous poster on the internet thinks of me, there was no disrespect of the woman in the article, if you need something to bitch about, at least be factual.

Is it always this easy to make you look clueless???

I assumed you were because you posted that you were a Aeromedical tech and you were a marine. I dont belive a dam than you post at all.
Right...you ASSumed and typically resulted in the usual...you look stupid.

Forum List

Back