A liar and an Idiot

yeah it's a political speech, nothing to do with Carrier.

Bucky's beyond hope........

View attachment 171311

You are too stupid for this but to all others who read this; look at the idiot meme. Those are the exact same things we said about 0bama.
YOU said about Obama. Did CEO's andObama's staff call him a liar,and idiot and a moron?
You should find another hobby because you suck at this one.

That's not In the meme retard. FFS how can I have a discussion with someone so illiterate?

Good point. He's been called a shitbag and all other forms of shit since day one.

maybe this is why this picture is so damn apropos. ....lol

upload_2018-1-12_13-24-24.png

IMG_0560.JPG

It's not just union leaders most of the world and 3/4 of the country calling him a moron.

IMG_0485.JPG
Guess who else is having a grand laugh knowing that the White House staff calls their boss an idiot and a liar.

For fucks sake he was given the Nobel Peace Prize BEFORE taking office.....

Not that it makes ANY difference to morons like you, but Obama had been in office for more than 10 months when he was awarded the Prize, and this was the Committee's statement......(what are the chances that Trump would get the same accolades???)

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

View attachment 171316

It's not just union leaders most of the world and 3/4 of the country calling him a moron.

I know you are stupid enough to think that those printed words just flew out of the guys mouth like that. Come on, you did didn't you?
After yesterday, absolutely. You've drunk too much Kool Aid to not realize what a firestorm this racist POS prez has caused.

Did carrier move to mexico?
Even The racist POS's base, CEO's, are calling him what he is.
Wow... that must be an eye opener for you.
What you are calling a "union leader" is actually a Union steward, and has nothing to do with being a CEO. ..... :cool:

He is in the throes of a massive attack of stupid. I dare say even worse than his normal.
It must be really hard on you cultists knowing that most of the world and US is now calling your hero a racist and idiot.

Not that it makes ANY difference to morons like you, but Obama had been in office for more than 10 months when he was awarded the Prize, and this was the Committee's statement......(what are the chances that Trump would get the same accolades???)

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

Well they give it to people Like Obama
Gore and that great man Yassir Arafat....you know the terrorist......and I think Jimmy Carter

what do they all have in common.....LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did carrier move to mexico?
Even The racist POS's base, CEO's, are calling him what he is.
Wow... that must be an eye opener for you.
What you are calling a "union leader" is actually a Union steward, and has nothing to do with being a CEO. ..... :cool:

He is in the throes of a massive attack of stupid. I dare say even worse than his normal.
It must be really hard on you cultists knowing that most of the world and US is now calling your hero a racist and idiot.

No actually we don't give a shit.....what people around the world think
They have to deal with us....they have no choice

Well they give it to people Like Obama
Gore and that great man Yassir Arafat....you know the terrorist......and I think Jimmy Carter

what do they all have in common.....LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The biggest loser is your racist POS president.
Trump Job Approval (Weekly)

Guess who has deep financial ties to Africa.... the continent T just insulted?
China.
They were thrilled when they heard what this racist POS prez.
Words and actions have consequences.

Pulling out of the TPP was a HUGE GIFT to China....and then there is the above....trump is a fucking Santa Claus to China.

Forum List

Back