A List of Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have been waiting for a libtard to give me a list of Hillary Clinton's accomplishments, and they almost always immediately deflect to Trump not having any accomplishments which is horse manure. Makes you think that Hillary has no accomplishments at all if none of her supporters can name them other than the accident that God gave her a vagina.

But I was at a bar the other night, and I met a Democrat fellow who was wearing a Hillary "Together We Are Stronger" cap. I didnt even know that they sold them. So I went over to the bar and introduced myself and asked him where he got his cap. He said he went to a rally up in Ohio and got it there. I asked him if he was concerned about her health and he said of course he was, but he thought it was just a b ad break for the campaign but nothing too bad, and of no major consequence.

Now his accent surprised me and I realized he was Indian and not Hispanic, which is kind of what he looked like and the bar seems to be a favorite for Hispanics locally. So I asked him what his name was and he said "Sateesh" and he was from Hyderabad. (When I introduced myself he either did not reply with his own name or I couldnt hear it over the music).

So I asked him the BIG Question; what did he find to be Hillary Clintons accomplishments other than her being a woman and riding Bill's coat tails, to which he laughed and asked if I was a Trump supporter. I told him I did not start the year as a Trump supporter but as a Rand Paul supporter, but Trump won me over, mostly because he was the last anti-establishment candidate remaining.

So the answer he gave me was impressive in one respect, but betrayed a certain blind spot on the other.

1) Hillary's biggest accomplishment he said was in bringing change to the Middle East. When ever you have revolution or change over in a nations political establishment there will be chaos, but that is a good thing usually if it brings in more Democracy. I said I didnt think all change was good and Libya and Syria certainly dont seem better off, and he replied that the evolution toward liberty and democracy cannot go without some suffering and bloodshed and chaos, but in the long run it is better if more freedom results, then HE QUOTED JEFFERSON about the Tree of liberty needing the blood of tyrants and patriots from time to time. I could not respond to an Indian immigrant quoting the FOUNDING FATHERS to me. I was dumbstruck.

2) Bill and Hillary Clinton have forever changed the worlds trading system by acheiving free trade treaties that have brought cheap manufactured goods to the markets of the First World, and though that has caused some pain in the job market, in the long run he felt strongly that Americans will have more jobs not less, and he said all that is needed is for our leaders to enforce the trade restrictions of those treaties. Again, I was dumbfounded; a libertarian democrat who quotes Jefferson.

3) Hillary and Bill Clinton have helped an enormous number of people around the world through the Clinton Foundation. Sateesh said it had helped a lot of people in India, and I was confused and asked for an example. Sateesh mentioned some things he had read about in the local papers in India, some free school lunches, medicine donated to some people suffering from AIDS and some work on providing fresh water and training for nurses treating people who suffered from diarhea. But more importantly the CF provided a forum for people around the world to network together and work to identifying and addressing local problems that affect the lives of children world wide.

4) Hillary has also contributed new words to the English language like "Clintonic" he laughed at that one, and I asked for him to explain, and he said Clintonic means "To handle a problem by slow painful admissions using partial Truths and prevarication to only make a problem much worse than when it started. Use in a sentence: The Titanic sank at a Clintonic rate enabling many passengers to escape to safety." I winced at that because I have had similar thoughts and found it interesting that some Clintonistas have a self effacing sense of humor that I had never suspected would come from them.

That is the gist of a conversation that went for an hour and a half or so, shouting over loud local bands and bar noise.

As I thought about what he said I realized two things:
1) Most of Hillary's accomplishments are OUTSIDE the US and not of benefit of the average lower class American. Being able to buy cheaper crap with your welfare check is not exactly Utopia.

2) This networking thing disturbs me in a way that I guess a lot of people have been disturbed about globalism and unregulated "Free trade" that isnt really free trade in any since that Ricardo would have recognized it.

OK, Hillary has some accomplishments, I will yeild that point, but then let me rephrase; when has any of Hillary's accomplishments brought the best benefits to the working class? No 200k jobs were brought to NY as she promised when she ran for NY Senate. No concern for the coal miners who are going to lose their jobs due to Hillary's liberal nonsense about coal causing Global Warming. No concern for lower middle class Americans who used to be the Democrats bread and butter.

I dont think that this looks good for her to contrast with Trumps promise to bring jobs back.

Maybe that is why she is going around calling Trump and his Deplorables every libtard smear she can think of?

I have been waiting for a libtard to give me a list of Hillary Clinton's accomplishments, and they almost always immediately deflect to Trump not having any accomplishments which is horse manure. Makes you think that Hillary has no accomplishments at all if none of her supporters can name them other than the accident that God gave her a vagina.

But I was at a bar the other night, and I met a Democrat fellow who was wearing a Hillary "Together We Are Stronger" cap. I didnt even know that they sold them. So I went over to the bar and introduced myself and asked him where he got his cap. He said he went to a rally up in Ohio and got it there. I asked him if he was concerned about her health and he said of course he was, but he thought it was just a b ad break for the campaign but nothing too bad, and of no major consequence.

Now his accent surprised me and I realized he was Indian and not Hispanic, which is kind of what he looked like and the bar seems to be a favorite for Hispanics locally. So I asked him what his name was and he said "Sateesh" and he was from Hyderabad. (When I introduced myself he either did not reply with his own name or I couldnt hear it over the music).

So I asked him the BIG Question; what did he find to be Hillary Clintons accomplishments other than her being a woman and riding Bill's coat tails, to which he laughed and asked if I was a Trump supporter. I told him I did not start the year as a Trump supporter but as a Rand Paul supporter, but Trump won me over, mostly because he was the last anti-establishment candidate remaining.

So the answer he gave me was impressive in one respect, but betrayed a certain blind spot on the other.

1) Hillary's biggest accomplishment he said was in bringing change to the Middle East. When ever you have revolution or change over in a nations political establishment there will be chaos, but that is a good thing usually if it brings in more Democracy. I said I didnt think all change was good and Libya and Syria certainly dont seem better off, and he replied that the evolution toward liberty and democracy cannot go without some suffering and bloodshed and chaos, but in the long run it is better if more freedom results, then HE QUOTED JEFFERSON about the Tree of liberty needing the blood of tyrants and patriots from time to time. I could not respond to an Indian immigrant quoting the FOUNDING FATHERS to me. I was dumbstruck.

2) Bill and Hillary Clinton have forever changed the worlds trading system by acheiving free trade treaties that have brought cheap manufactured goods to the markets of the First World, and though that has caused some pain in the job market, in the long run he felt strongly that Americans will have more jobs not less, and he said all that is needed is for our leaders to enforce the trade restrictions of those treaties. Again, I was dumbfounded; a libertarian democrat who quotes Jefferson.

3) Hillary and Bill Clinton have helped an enormous number of people around the world through the Clinton Foundation. Sateesh said it had helped a lot of people in India, and I was confused and asked for an example. Sateesh mentioned some things he had read about in the local papers in India, some free school lunches, medicine donated to some people suffering from AIDS and some work on providing fresh water and training for nurses treating people who suffered from diarhea. But more importantly the CF provided a forum for people around the world to network together and work to identifying and addressing local problems that affect the lives of children world wide.

4) Hillary has also contributed new words to the English language like "Clintonic" he laughed at that one, and I asked for him to explain, and he said Clintonic means "To handle a problem by slow painful admissions using partial Truths and prevarication to only make a problem much worse than when it started. Use in a sentence: The Titanic sank at a Clintonic rate enabling many passengers to escape to safety." I winced at that because I have had similar thoughts and found it interesting that some Clintonistas have a self effacing sense of humor that I had never suspected would come from them.

That is the gist of a conversation that went for an hour and a half or so, shouting over loud local bands and bar noise.

1) Most of Hillary's accomplishments are OUTSIDE the US and not of benefit of the average lower class American. Being able to buy cheaper crap with your welfare check is not exactly Utopia.

2) This networking thing disturbs me in a way that I guess a lot of people have been disturbed about globalism and unregulated "Free trade" that isnt really free trade in any since that Ricardo would have recognized it.

OK, Hillary has some accomplishments, I will yeild that point, but then let me rephrase; when has any of Hillary's accomplishments brought the best benefits to the working class? No 200k jobs were brought to NY as she promised when she ran for NY Senate. No concern for the coal miners who are going to lose their jobs due to Hillary's liberal nonsense about coal causing Global Warming. No concern for lower middle class Americans who used to be the Democrats bread and butter.

I dont think that this looks good for her to contrast with Trumps promise to bring jobs back.

Maybe that is why she is going around calling Trump and his Deplorables every libtard smear she can think of?

you forgot that hillary enriched herself by about $80M by doing nothing but being a politician, that is quite an accomplishment

you forgot that hillary enriched herself by about $80M by doing nothing but being a politician, that is quite an accomplishment
Well, I didnt forget but it never came up in the conversation. I had never met this guy before and I didnt want to turn the conversation into an ugly thing that would make him want to avoid me if he came back while I was there later on.

e49d7678cde15d129039e46f04c310ef.jpg

When I saw the thread title I was expecting to see a blank page.

That's pretty amazing and totally clueless. Especially the comments about sprouting Democracy in the MEast. That is the fantasy that caused us to wreck the place and make it breeding grounds for terrorists. And with a death toll now in the MILLIONS... Much of that on the hands of Billy Jeff, who bombed and starved Iraq DAILY for 8 yrs for no apparent reason --- and Misses WhoreHopper, who thinks she IMPROVED Libya and set-up the carnage in Syria..

And the comments about "Clintonic" are along the lines of folks in my family who ADMIRE the Clintons for these ingenious untruthful and illegal ways. As some of my folks put it --- "They may be crooks --- but they are OUR crooks"... I've always told people they need to have the "Official Clinton Parsing Thesaurus" to decode anything they say..

It's amazingly reckless and confrontational and childish --- all at the same time.. Saddens me... Worried for my country..

Last edited:
She's also managed to avoid prosecution after committing multiple crimes. I'd say that's quite an accomplishment.

Trump made a fortune for himself, in part by licensing his name, and that is admirable. So why is Hillary making a fortune somehow sinful?

She's also managed to avoid prosecution after committing multiple crimes. I'd say that's quite an accomplishment.

I would say that this is an amazing accomplishment since no one has ever found a single piece of evidence against her. And it's not like they haven't gone over every piece of her life with a microscope, at least a dozen times, actively looking to pin something, anything on them.

So if a crook is going to be President, I'd rather have the smart crook instead of the stupid guy with thousands of lawsuits, and two fraud trials under way.

A list of Hillary Clinton's accomplishments:

Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves
Yeah, We all know Hillary is great at getting her name on bills fated to pass Congress that have to do with kids and women, but what has she actually changed in the REAL WORLD. How many lives has she saved, how many jobs has she brought back for American families, etc.

Any politician can BJ their name onto a bill, for Christ's sake.

I would say that this is an amazing accomplishment since no one has ever found a single piece of evidence against her. And it's not like they haven't gone over every piece of her life with a microscope, at least a dozen times, actively looking to pin something, anything on them.

So if a crook is going to be President, I'd rather have the smart crook instead of the stupid guy with thousands of lawsuits, and two fraud trials under way.
Yeah, I think all America finally understands how you Democrats have a preference for crooks, Your crooks anyway.

As a First Lady: SCHIP healthcare for children

As a Senator: Equal treatment for women, healthcare, benefits for 9-11 responders

As Secretary of State: Restored relations with our allies, negotiated global sanctions on Iran, START treaty

Now, your turn
Tell us what Trump has done to qualify him as President

Forum List

Back