A little reality for leftist Gavin Newsome and his ban on gas powered cars.

1601609836419.png

I would say you have no clue what our electric car rules are.

Damn, you obviously don't know what type of batteries they put in electric cars.

So share with us. Where do those miracle batteries get their energy?
Maybe Gavin has a design for wind powered cars.

Already designed,

View attachment 395803
This isn’t that complicated. Just put up a wind turbine somewhere that charges the batteries.

Why then can't they keep the lights on today?

Maybe Gavin has a design for wind powered cars.

Already designed,

View attachment 395803
This isn’t that complicated. Just put up a wind turbine somewhere that charges the batteries.

Sounds like you can be the first customer.
I have solar panels to charge mine.
Unless you work nights, that’s not going to happen.
Panels charge a power wall. Power wall charges car.

California already have a serious problem keeping the lights on today. They have rolling blackouts. Where is the additional power to come from?

That's exactly correct.

If we are going to get to the point where everyone is driving electric cars, we are going to have spend trillions of dollars upgrading the grid.

Right now, you'd have power outages every day at rush hour because we can't generate enough electricity to meet the demand.

I would say you have no clue what our electric car rules are.

How are they recharged.
Not by the electric power grid.

You know what Californians used for light before candles?

Electricity.

California already have a serious problem keeping the lights on today. They have rolling blackouts. Where is the additional power to come from?
Gas powered generators or power wall batteries.

That's exactly correct.

If we are going to get to the point where everyone is driving electric cars, we are going to have spend trillions of dollars upgrading the grid.

Right now, you'd have power outages every day at rush hour because we can't generate enough electricity to meet the demand.
The charging is done during the work hours not while on the road.

Forum List

Back