A MAGA love story - a new literary genre

My conservative husband sang with the opera company of a major metro. My conservative family included an artist who was quite famous in a particular region of the country, with works in hundreds of collections worldwide. My conservative father-in-law enjoyed reading Shakespeare translated into at least two languages other than English. I used to work for a major ballet company.

Comedy? That's actually more the purview of leftists.

View attachment 614929
Cool story.

Let it go already. Hunter? Really?

Hunter lol you guys are trying to call the great son of trump into a investigation and his daughter when Hunter Biden is the most car person in Washington. Along with his current father they should be hung for treason

Sure Boris, sure
How do you feel about illegitimate Joe taking money from Ukraine? Telling Ukraine president to fire a district attorney for investigating his corrupt crackhead son lol

How do you feel about illegitimate Joe taking money from Ukraine? Telling Ukraine president to fire a district attorney for investigating his corrupt crackhead son lol
Who need art and fiction when you guys live off of fantasy as reality? No wonder conservatives don’t make art… all the effort goes into making reality famtasy.

Who need art and fiction when you guys live off of fantasy as reality? No wonder conservatives don’t make art… all the effort goes into making reality famtasy.
Who’s the “big guys” cut? Lol

I heard these two are being cast in the movie version.

034E6433-016F-4036-BB3C-EEF93AFCE8D3.jpeg

Forum List

Back