🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Major AP Article About Whites Fleeing The Democrats.

In 2016, the senate seats up are red, the presidential election gets out the vote, always good for Dems. This one pulled only 33%. The dying old angry white vote...

psst..you're dying, too.

we all are..find another meme to propose...that one doesn't fly.

Yes it does fly, when you consider that one group, white "conservatives," is not reproducing children at a fast enough cilp to offset the diverse baby making Democrats. Hows that for a meme?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43_zpsc6f54b2b.png
Nice English. And what we lack in white babies we more than make up for in brown ones. Carry on.

This last election saw that 75% of the candidates offered by Democrats were white men in a party which only gets 30% support from whites and how knows how low the proportion is for white men.

Don't worry, whites will be running the show even when a minority.

....and just wait until the chimp out when the GJ in missouri finds no true bill to indict wilson.
white people will get another chance to observe how negroes peacefully respect law and order and the criminal justice system and america in general.

Business owners are boarding up and schools are asking for advance notice on the release of the findings so they can keep the kids safe...

Should be very interesting...and revealing..

:popcorn:

In 2016, the senate seats up are red, the presidential election gets out the vote, always good for Dems. This one pulled only 33%. The dying old angry white vote...

psst..you're dying, too.

Yes it does fly, when you consider that one group, white "conservatives," is not reproducing children at a fast enough cilp to offset the diverse baby making Democrats. Hows that for a meme?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Nice English. And what we lack in white babies we more than make up for in brown ones. Carry on.

This last election saw that 75% of the candidates offered by Democrats were white men in a party which only gets 30% support from whites and how knows how low the proportion is for white men.

Don't worry, whites will be running the show even when a minority.

If you can find one more qualified than Asians Americans or African immigrants fine...but if not... HEY! HEY HEY NO more AA for SKIN COLOR!

psst..you're dying, too.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Did you use Corel Draw or Photoshop to make that graph?

No, the General Social Survey.

Nonsense like what's happening in Ferguson, MO coupled with the border crisis have caused that. White people are sick of it, as I've been saying they would be for awhile now.
Yeah, I think the media has seriously underplayed the effects of Martin and Brown on the white electorate. Obama's mostly proxy reactions through Holder makes Obama little different than the regular race pimps.

..and based on his apparent nominee to replace Eric (I'm the atty gen. but I'm a black man) Holder, he intends to maintain the DOJ anti white tone and policies.

Nonsense like what's happening in Ferguson, MO coupled with the border crisis have caused that. White people are sick of it, as I've been saying they would be for awhile now.
Yeah, I think the media has seriously underplayed the effects of Martin and Brown on the white electorate. Obama's mostly proxy reactions through Holder makes Obama little different than the regular race pimps.
That may or may not be true but Obama is not running for office again.

....and now, with no plans to do anything positive in the next two years, I expect the GOP will see a stunning setback in 2016.
LMAO..4 days after the election that rejected obama policies and the dem party in general, and you've already decided the GOP is finished because they haven't consulted with you and revealed their plans for the next 2 years.
angry, bitter, frustrated partisans are highly amusing, don't you think?

:laugh2:

yeah. we know. thanks, though!

the damage he has done and will (purposely) continue to do will linger, however...
It will be corrected. Shouldn't be much problem, either.....if the republicans are serious about closing the border and dismantling ACA.

psst..you're dying, too.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Did you use Corel Draw or Photoshop to make that graph?

No, the General Social Survey.

Aren't they an affiliate of Storm Front? Anyway, that graph is worse than those bad suits you wear... You ought to sue the person who made it because they succeeded in making a monkey out of you!

th
The Clueless RIKURZHEN!

the damage he has done and will (purposely) continue to do will linger, however...
It will be corrected. Shouldn't be much problem, either.....if the republicans are serious about closing the border and dismantling ACA.
If the Republicans try to dismantle the ACA, that may spell the end of the GOP. And heaven forbid if they mess with the social safety nets of of those old White men who make up their base.

....and now, with no plans to do anything positive in the next two years, I expect the GOP will see a stunning setback in 2016.
LMAO..4 days after the election that rejected obama policies and the dem party in general, and you've already decided the GOP is finished because they haven't consulted with you and revealed their plans for the next 2 years.

Well, the GOP is on the hot seat now! They don't have that buffer zone to point the finger at the democrats any more...Their do nothing attitude is no longer a viable strategy. Action is the only thing that will mae them competitive in 2016.and that action had better be something other than austerity initiatives and cutting social safety nets like Social Security and Medicare!

If the Republicans try to dismantle the ACA, that may spell the end of the GOP. And heaven forbid if they mess with the social safety nets of of those old White men who make up their base.

Watch and see, son.

Well, the GOP is on the hot seat now! They don't have that buffer zone to point the finger at the democrats any more...Their do nothing attitude is no longer a viable strategy. Action is the only thing that will mae them competitive in 2016.and that action had better be something other than austerity initiatives and cutting social safety nets like Social Security and Medicare!

LMAO..you build a big, elaborate strawman of false goals and fake prerequisites......and then knock it all down...great entertainment...but no one is fooled, son.

Watch and see, son.

Hell, I've got a front row seat! But as an aside...just because you stand on a mound in your backyard and wave your pecker towards the white house doesn't make it a magic wand. And the fine spray that blows up in your face when you take a piss during your nocturnal ritual isn't holy water. None of those things make you a prophet but...like you said... we will see!

Hell, I've got a front row seat! But as an aside...just because you stand on a mound in your backyard and wave your pecker towards the white house doesn't make it a magic wand. And the fine spray that blows up in your face when you take a piss during your nocturnal ritual isn't holy water. None of those things make you a prophet but...like you said... we will see!

You seem fascinated by male genitalia and urination...son, we don't care about your homosexual fantasies or weird fetishes...

LMAO..you build a big, elaborate strawman of false goals and fake prerequisite ......and then knock it all down...great entertainment...but no one is fooled, son.
Ok, chuckles! Now you are dreaming and making things up.... I knew you wouldn't hang too long in a serious debate before you resorted to silliness!

You seem fascinated by male genitalia and urination...son, we don't care about your homosexual fantasies or weird fetishes...
Well, since I have male genitalia and a powerful set of balls, unlike you, I can say those things without being oversensitive about my heterosexual orientation. You, OTOH, seem quite homophobic and sensitive when it comes to a man saying MAN THINGS. Talk about projection...you certainly do that alot!

Well, since I have male genitalia and a powerful set of balls

yeah..right..you're a big virile man with big man balls.:rolleyes:

I'm sure all the readers of this thread are highly impressed with your honest, unbiased assessments of yourself and your qualities.......LMAO

unlike you, I can say those things without being oversensitive about my heterosexual orientation. You, OTOH, seem quite homophobic and sensitive when it comes to a man saying MAN THINGS.

Projection
is the psychological phenomenon where someone denies some aspect of their behavior or attitudes and assumes instead that others are doing or thinking so. It is usually seen as the externalisation of a person's negative traits by placing blame on others.

Well, since I have male genitalia and a powerful set of balls

yeah..right..you're a big virile man with big man balls.:rolleyes:

I'm sure all the readers of this thread are highly impressed with your honest, unbiased assessments of yourself and your qualities.......LMAO

unlike you, I can say those things without being oversensitive about my heterosexual orientation. You, OTOH, seem quite homophobic and sensitive when it comes to a man saying MAN THINGS.

Projection
is the psychological phenomenon where someone denies some aspect of their behavior or attitudes and assumes instead that others are doing or thinking so. It is usually seen as the externalisation of a person's negative traits by placing blame on others.

Yep, that definition of projection fits you to a T. Thanks for being honest at least once in your life!

so anyway... back on topic and away from JQ fantasies...

ACA can be strangled and paralyzed by choking off financing. america doesn't want obamacare.

another issue that is hurting dems....tens of millions of people want the border CLOSED. No more excuses.
Obama is the president. He can close the border in 30 minutes if he wanted to.
He doesn't want the border closed.

so anyway... back on topic and away from JQ fantasies...

ACA can be strangled and paralyzed by choking off financing. america doesn't want obamacare.

another issue that is hurting dems....tens of millions of people want the border CLOSED. No more excuses.
Obama is the president. He can close the border in 30 minutes if he wanted to.
He doesn't want the border closed.
If he wasn't selling the last of the national silver for a lost battle in Iraq, there would be enough troops and resources here to close the border.

Forum List

Back