🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Major AP Article About Whites Fleeing The Democrats.

The Democrats' strategy appears to be to wait for the old white people to die off and then have the minorities enjoy their day in the sun.

Not to inspire minorities to work hard, succeed and out-perform whites, mind you, just out-breed them.

Problem is, I think minorities are waking up to the fact that they're better than that, far better, and that they're being used.

Little cracks in the wall here and there, we'll see.

What exactly is the GOP offering to hard working middle class blacks and hispanics?

I don't really understand the question.

What do you want them to offer those people?

Government jobs, is that what you mean?

And what does their skin color have to do with it, precisely?

If you were to start your own political party how would you attract supporters?

Would you look at their needs and promise to pass legislation that would make their lives less difficult?

That would be a no brainer, right?

But how about instead you promised to pass legislation that would make their lives more difficult?

Would you still expect them to support you?

The examples I gave were exactly what the GOP is doing to drive away minorities. If the GOP wants more middle class back voters it needs to stop making it more difficult for them to vote. With hard working Hispanics they need to stop talking about deportation and find a way to help them becomes citizens instead.

It really is that simple.

Personally, I think minorities are just as capable as whites, and would be far better off if we stopped trying to "help" them.

I think we've isolated them enough, maybe it's time to try a different approach.

More than that, I think they're beginning to understand what I'm talking about.

So the RWnuts are finally conceding that the GOP is the party of White America?

lol
The Republicans are the party of ideas and it seems that this focus on ideas has most appeal to whites. The Democrats are the party of identity and blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are rewarded for being black, Hispanic and Asian by having policies which effectively penalize whites in order to divert the gains to them.

What GOP ideas?

Cut taxes, increase defense spending, AND balance the budget. Idiocy.

You are as deaf to the platforms that Republicans ran on as your party leaders.

:lol:

I love love love it!

You are the most bigoted party on the planet. Go ahead and keep telling white Americans that they are pieces of shit who don't deserve one penny they have worked for because of "white privilege".

Keep insulting whites. By all means do so.

That's what liberals don't seem to understand. "White privilege" and "institutional racism" charges tend to piss off people who are being accused of doing bad things when they know that they're not doing bad things. False accusations tend to garner reactions from those being falsely accused.

You are the most bigoted party on the planet. Go ahead and keep telling white Americans that they are pieces of shit who don't deserve one penny they have worked for because of "white privilege".

That's what liberals don't seem to understand. "White privilege" and "institutional racism" charges tend to piss off people who are being accused of doing bad things when they know that they're not doing bad things. False accusations tend to garner reactions from those being falsely accused.

The behavior of the PC Police exacerbate the problem, not solve it.

Their behavior increases animosities.

They know that. Yet they continue.

The behavior of the PC Police exacerbate the problem, not solve it.

Their behavior increases animosities.

They know that. Yet they continue.

What counts is that white liberals get to feel superior about themselves by being the accusers. Collateral damage is an immaterial issue. So much of liberal politics revolves around making themselves believe that they're smarter, better, more enlightened, more sophisticated, more educated, more refined, etc. It's principally ego-masturbation.

They truly don't seem to "get it".

Because I truly believe in monitoring the opposition I'm a member of a lot of left wing boards. I lurk.

I've really watched the "white privilege" meme start to tear the D's apart. It's a battle royal on any board that isn't completely into white guilt. Many have just had it with this bullshit. Some of the best wars I've seen on the lib side are on this topic.

And kudos to them for finally going "I voted for Obama and I'm still a fucking racist?"

The other major battle I've been witnessing is between blacks.There are many that are so tired of being lumped together like just blob and there are more and more young blacks sick to death of being told that their blackness is determined only by marching in lock step with the Sharptons and the Jacksons.

And bravo to them. The Dem elite are really missing what's going on out there.

YAY!

Because I truly believe in monitoring the opposition I'm a member of a lot of left wing boards. I lurk.

I've really watched the "white privilege" meme start to tear the D's apart. It's a battle royal on any board that isn't completely into white guilt. Many have just had it with this bullshit. Some of the best wars I've seen on the lib side are on this topic.

And kudos to them for finally going "I voted for Obama and I'm still a fucking racist?"

The other major battle I've been witnessing is between blacks.There are many that are so tired of being lumped together like just blob and there are more and more young blacks sick to death of being told that their blackness is determined only by marching in lock step with the Sharptons and the Jacksons.

YAY!

"White Privilege" as an excuse to explain black underachievement was a very low-cost excuse when America was 7/8 white and 1/8 black in that any efforts at uplifting the under-achieving black population had very diffused effects on whites and so the kindness of taking the blame for blacks' inability to achieve was quite tolerable.

However, while the ratio of 7 whites to 1 black was tolerable the present ratio of 1.6 whites to 1 minority is not. Seven whites could carry one black on their shoulders and the load was easy to carry, but when it comes to 3 whites having to carry 2 minorities, then white privilege is no longer a tolerable nicety. Those 3 white people are no longer inclined to carry the 2 minorities on their shoulder and instead are declaring "walk on your own two feet, just like we do."

What exactly is the GOP offering to hard working middle class blacks and hispanics?

I don't really understand the question.

What do you want them to offer those people?

Government jobs, is that what you mean?

And what does their skin color have to do with it, precisely?

If you were to start your own political party how would you attract supporters?

Would you look at their needs and promise to pass legislation that would make their lives less difficult?

That would be a no brainer, right?

But how about instead you promised to pass legislation that would make their lives more difficult?

Would you still expect them to support you?

The examples I gave were exactly what the GOP is doing to drive away minorities. If the GOP wants more middle class back voters it needs to stop making it more difficult for them to vote. With hard working Hispanics they need to stop talking about deportation and find a way to help them becomes citizens instead.

It really is that simple.

Personally, I think minorities are just as capable as whites, and would be far better off if we stopped trying to "help" them.

I think we've isolated them enough, maybe it's time to try a different approach.

More than that, I think they're beginning to understand what I'm talking about.

So the RWnuts are finally conceding that the GOP is the party of White America?

lol
The Republicans are the party of ideas and it seems that this focus on ideas has most appeal to whites. The Democrats are the party of identity and blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are rewarded for being black, Hispanic and Asian by having policies which effectively penalize whites in order to divert the gains to them.

What GOP ideas?

Cut taxes, increase defense spending, AND balance the budget. Idiocy.

You are as deaf to the platforms that Republicans ran on as your party leaders.

:lol:

I love love love it!

Show me which Republican candidates for Senate did NOT run on the three issues above.

YAY!

"White Privilege" as an excuse to explain black underachievement was a very low-cost excuse when America was 7/8 white and 1/8 black in that any efforts at uplifting the under-achieving black population had very diffused effects on whites and so the kindness of taking the blame for blacks' inability to achieve was quite tolerable.

However, while the ratio of 7 whites to 1 black was tolerable the present ratio of 1.6 whites to 1 minority is not. Seven whites could carry one black on their shoulders and the load was easy to carry, but when it comes to 3 whites having to carry 2 minorities, then white privilege is no longer a tolerable nicety. Those 3 white people are no longer inclined to carry the 2 minorities on their shoulder and instead are declaring "walk on your own two feet, just like we do."

There are a whole lot more whites on the dole in America than there are blacks. Who is carrying them?

YAY!

There are a whole lot more whites on the dole in America than there are blacks. Who is carrying them?

Whites are carrying them.

YAY!

lol, why aren't you crying about that then? Poor whites are a bigger problem in America than poor blacks.

YAY!

lol, why aren't you crying about that then? Poor whites are a bigger problem in America than poor blacks.

Because poor whites are part of my culture and on the whole I have more overlap of interests with them than I do with blacks. This is the entire basis upon which countries like Finland and Norway have established their welfare state. It's no coincidence that American launched the New Deal, the Fair Deal and the Great Society during a period when foreign born residents were at the lowest level in our population in over a century and the country was 7/8 white and then all such efforts ceased as the country became more multicultural.

YAY!

Because poor whites are part of my culture and on the whole I have more overlap of interests with them than I do with blacks. This is the entire basis upon which countries like Finland and Norway have established their welfare state. It's no coincidence that American launched the New Deal, the Fair Deal and the Great Society during a period when foreign born residents were at the lowest level in our population in over a century and the country was 7/8 white and then all such efforts ceased as the country became more multicultural.
Agreed, and the problem isn't welfare per say. The problem is the fact that proportionally, blacks and hispanics are on the welfare rolls at a higher rate than whites(blacks are on welfare at a higher rate in raw numbers as well), and seem to be on it perpetually, which strains our public services and has harmful social costs.

Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

YAY!

lol, well maybe if you're lucky you can get a system in place that only gives government assistance to poor people who are white.

lol, well maybe if you're lucky you can get a system in place that only gives government assistance to poor people who are white.

The name for that is Apartheid which I am sure racist Rikurzhen would have been a staunch supporter of had he lived under that regime. (Is Rikurzhen an Afrikaans name?)

Actually, I was a prep school teacher. Different. The problem with public schools actually is big class size. And a wreck of a Pub pander to the rich SOCIETY. Dumbass.
BFS...ahhaa franco a prep school teacher?...BFS.

Forum List

Back