🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Major AP Article About Whites Fleeing The Democrats.

The democrats are in denial over the results of the election. Let them pin their hope on 2016. Obama will be poisoning the waters for the next two years.
Obama will be playing golf, as he should be. And there's nothing to deny, the loss was entirely expected. That's politics in America little buddy.

Hater dupes think the GOP is racist, but actually it's anti-poor- and middle class. Stupidest voters in the world...
Dropping the race card tactic is a good idea, but calling the middle class stupid isn't. Your failure is identity politics. Debate and compare policies if you want to be taken seriously. I assume you do?

Finally, finally, the press can't ignore what's been happening for half a century because the results are now so obvious:

Exit polling shows racial polarization of the electorate has begun to cross party lines, with whites less likely to back Democratic candidates than they have been in the past. Across 21 states where Senate races were exit polled, whites broke for the Republican by a significant margin . . . . Democratic Senate candidates lost ground among white voters by an average of 10 points compared with 2008. White voters abandoned Democrats in droves in places with heated contests as well as those without much action. . . .

The shift is particularly acute in the South, where some of the last white Democrats in the House of Representatives lost their seats on Tuesday.

- In North Carolina, Sen. Kay Hagan carried just 33 percent of the white vote, down from 39 percent in 2008. White voters under age 30 backed Hagan decisively in 2008, 60 percent for her to 36 percent for her opponent, as they helped to sweep Barack Obama into office. But this year, younger white voters who cast ballots in North Carolina broke just as decisively for Thom Tillis, with 56 percent to 32 percent for Hagan. Twelve percent backed Sean Haugh, the Libertarian.

- In Louisiana, Mary Landrieu captured just 18 percent of the white vote, a sharp decline from the 33 percent she garnered in 2008. Younger whites there broke for her Republican opponent in 2008, 68 percent to 30 percent, and they were even more likely to back one of her GOP opponents this time around - 22 percent voted for Landrieu while 74 percent went for Bill Cassidy or Rob Maness.

- In one surprisingly competitive Senate race Tuesday, whites in Virginia voted 37 percent for Mark Warner, 60 percent for Ed Gillespie. In 2008, Warner won the votes of 56 percent of whites. Younger whites broke heavily this year for Ed Gillespie in Virginia, 57 percent to 31 percent for Warner. In 2008, Warner carried 59 percent among this group.

- Even winning Democrats aren't immune to the drop-off in white support: Illinois Democratic Senator Dick Durbin captured 43 percent of the white vote in his successful bid for re-election, that's down 18 points from his support among whites in 2008.

What specific policies do Republicans offer which attract so many white voters? None. These white voters are fleeing racist Democrats - the Democrats don't have anything to offer whites but instead actively seek to harm whites. That's all that white people need to realize - when the punches to your face cease you feel much better.
I guarantee you any person who is not part of the wealthy class that chooses to vote republican is a poorly informed idiot.

If you don't like your democratic candidate - which believe me is completely understandable - you don't go full retard and vote for the republican. You simply don't vote.

The Democrats don't offer anything to whites, they work to actively harm whites. What do you tell a poor white boy who is a good student and applies to universities only to see middling black and Hispanic students get better offers and better financial aid. The Democrats are waging a war against merit and that hurts whites.
I don't support affirmative action. It's not even a relevant issue nowadays. It has nothing to do with whites turning to republican.

it's always a relevant issue and it will be until it's rescinded...see, you can make all the proclamations you like, but they are meaningless, son.

Hater dupes think the GOP is racist, but actually it's anti-poor- and middle class. Stupidest voters in the world...
more empty proclamations along with the obligatory insults and name calling...
...bitter, angry, frustrated little partisans...comical.

Dropping the race card tactic is a good idea, but calling the middle class stupid isn't. Your failure is identity politics. Debate and compare policies if you want to be taken seriously. I assume you do?
I'm calling GOP voters stupid, stupid.

no one cares about your juvenile name calling and foot stamping, frustrated, bitter little partisan.

And yet it was the core Democrats who stayed away from the polls. Funny how so many Einsteins cause you so much heartache.

The women 53% to 51% and the young 19 to 13 stayed away. They'll be back in 2016. And maybe you'll figure out some facts by then. Greedy idiot mega-rich Pubs are not your friends...Progress scrapes along anyway...

Finally, finally, the press can't ignore what's been happening for half a century because the results are now so obvious:

Exit polling shows racial polarization of the electorate has begun to cross party lines, with whites less likely to back Democratic candidates than they have been in the past. Across 21 states where Senate races were exit polled, whites broke for the Republican by a significant margin . . . . Democratic Senate candidates lost ground among white voters by an average of 10 points compared with 2008. White voters abandoned Democrats in droves in places with heated contests as well as those without much action. . . .

The shift is particularly acute in the South, where some of the last white Democrats in the House of Representatives lost their seats on Tuesday.

- In North Carolina, Sen. Kay Hagan carried just 33 percent of the white vote, down from 39 percent in 2008. White voters under age 30 backed Hagan decisively in 2008, 60 percent for her to 36 percent for her opponent, as they helped to sweep Barack Obama into office. But this year, younger white voters who cast ballots in North Carolina broke just as decisively for Thom Tillis, with 56 percent to 32 percent for Hagan. Twelve percent backed Sean Haugh, the Libertarian.

- In Louisiana, Mary Landrieu captured just 18 percent of the white vote, a sharp decline from the 33 percent she garnered in 2008. Younger whites there broke for her Republican opponent in 2008, 68 percent to 30 percent, and they were even more likely to back one of her GOP opponents this time around - 22 percent voted for Landrieu while 74 percent went for Bill Cassidy or Rob Maness.

- In one surprisingly competitive Senate race Tuesday, whites in Virginia voted 37 percent for Mark Warner, 60 percent for Ed Gillespie. In 2008, Warner won the votes of 56 percent of whites. Younger whites broke heavily this year for Ed Gillespie in Virginia, 57 percent to 31 percent for Warner. In 2008, Warner carried 59 percent among this group.

- Even winning Democrats aren't immune to the drop-off in white support: Illinois Democratic Senator Dick Durbin captured 43 percent of the white vote in his successful bid for re-election, that's down 18 points from his support among whites in 2008.

What specific policies do Republicans offer which attract so many white voters? None. These white voters are fleeing racist Democrats - the Democrats don't have anything to offer whites but instead actively seek to harm whites. That's all that white people need to realize - when the punches to your face cease you feel much better.
I guarantee you any person who is not part of the wealthy class that chooses to vote republican is a poorly informed idiot.

If you don't like your democratic candidate - which believe me is completely understandable - you don't go full retard and vote for the republican. You simply don't vote.
I guarantee you your opinion means jack shit.

The results speak louder than any uninformed nonsense you spew.
Ok Gramps explain to me why I should vote republican. What specific policies should I be supporting that you won't find in the Democratic Party?
Why, WHY...are you always asking someone else for answers to the obvious?

Do you have a brain? Are you capable of figuring out things for yourself? Can you not make your own decisions? Are you tired of being led around on a leash?

Get a grip dumbass
You won't answer because you know you don't have an answer. Just admit it.

I'll wait for 2016 and see what happens...with such low voter turn out, trying to predict 2016 is almost worthless

Give me a fact and 50/50 it's wrong. Say, Obama had control for 2 years, O-Care prices are skyrocketing, the economy is stagnant, Keystone will help anything, it just goes on and on. Pubs are good for the economy, the gov't grows under Dems etc etc.

Forum List

Back