🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Major AP Article About Whites Fleeing The Democrats.

Well, the GOP is on the hot seat now! They don't have that buffer zone to point the finger at the democrats any more...Their do nothing attitude is no longer a viable strategy. Action is the only thing that will mae them competitive in 2016.and that action had better be something other than austerity initiatives and cutting social safety nets like Social Security and Medicare!
Why are you in a political forum making stupid pronouncements when you're obviously ignorant of the fact that Harry Reid has 300 Bills, mostly bipartisan, sitting on his desk? Your not dealing with low information yokels here. Debate the facts. I am embarrassed for you.
Don't be embarrassed for me. You should be embarrassed to let the world know how misinformed you really are. Harry Reid is no longer Senate Majority Leader. Further, you have no idea how damaging to the country any of those alleged "Bills" would be if passed. I heard Reid kept them locked safely in a place called "Pandora's Box."

A new White-Flight. So be it.

This is a new add-on to the GOP pipe dream that this time!!! they'll get the black vote.

If the Republicans hold onto the 10 blue state Senate seats they have to defend in 2016, then maybe you people can put together some semblance of a trend.

Finally, finally, the press can't ignore what's been happening for half a century because the results are now so obvious:

Exit polling shows racial polarization of the electorate has begun to cross party lines, with whites less likely to back Democratic candidates than they have been in the past. Across 21 states where Senate races were exit polled, whites broke for the Republican by a significant margin . . . . Democratic Senate candidates lost ground among white voters by an average of 10 points compared with 2008. White voters abandoned Democrats in droves in places with heated contests as well as those without much action. . . .

The shift is particularly acute in the South, where some of the last white Democrats in the House of Representatives lost their seats on Tuesday.

- In North Carolina, Sen. Kay Hagan carried just 33 percent of the white vote, down from 39 percent in 2008. White voters under age 30 backed Hagan decisively in 2008, 60 percent for her to 36 percent for her opponent, as they helped to sweep Barack Obama into office. But this year, younger white voters who cast ballots in North Carolina broke just as decisively for Thom Tillis, with 56 percent to 32 percent for Hagan. Twelve percent backed Sean Haugh, the Libertarian.

- In Louisiana, Mary Landrieu captured just 18 percent of the white vote, a sharp decline from the 33 percent she garnered in 2008. Younger whites there broke for her Republican opponent in 2008, 68 percent to 30 percent, and they were even more likely to back one of her GOP opponents this time around - 22 percent voted for Landrieu while 74 percent went for Bill Cassidy or Rob Maness.

- In one surprisingly competitive Senate race Tuesday, whites in Virginia voted 37 percent for Mark Warner, 60 percent for Ed Gillespie. In 2008, Warner won the votes of 56 percent of whites. Younger whites broke heavily this year for Ed Gillespie in Virginia, 57 percent to 31 percent for Warner. In 2008, Warner carried 59 percent among this group.

- Even winning Democrats aren't immune to the drop-off in white support: Illinois Democratic Senator Dick Durbin captured 43 percent of the white vote in his successful bid for re-election, that's down 18 points from his support among whites in 2008.

What specific policies do Republicans offer which attract so many white voters? None. These white voters are fleeing racist Democrats - the Democrats don't have anything to offer whites but instead actively seek to harm whites. That's all that white people need to realize - when the punches to your face cease you feel much better.

Looting the productive members of society is the Democrat agenda. Most whites fit that description. Why would anyone vote to be looted?

Racist Rikurzhen flying his stormfront flag again?

The egregious premise of the OP is based upon the falsehood that the subset of midterm voters represents 100% of the population.

The reality is that the midterm voters are skewed towards AWG's and the GOP.

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

Note the racist Rikurzhen failed to provide any links in his OP either. Got to wonder which stormfront website collated that BS.

Why would whites vote Democrap if they aren't stupid, lazy, insane and/or evil people?

Democraps cater to blacks and illegals more than white people. Democraps are quick to push whites and blacks out of the way to cater to Hispanics that are non-American invaders.

Holder went out of his way to bend the law for minority groups as if whites don't matter or are the main problem in this country. White trash liberals need to go hang out in the ghetto to see how much they are looooooooved by blacks....
Liberals are not usually associated with the term "white trash." That title is normally reserved for the have nots who have failed in life and to blame others for their low status. They have been led , by people like you and Frank Luntz , to believe middle-classed Blacks and other minorities stole their birthright. If you dare get close enough, ask one if what his political leanings are. The answer will almost certainly be conservative Republican.

The egregious premise of the OP is based upon the falsehood that the subset of midterm voters represents 100% of the population.

Note the racist Rikurzhen failed to provide any links in his OP either. Got to wonder which stormfront website collated that BS.
This is the fundamental mistake that most republicans are making, to incorrectly perceive the Midterms as somehow 'representative' of the Nation as a whole, or as an 'endorsement' by the Nation as a whole of conservative dogma, when clearly it is not:

“Because turnout drops for midterm elections compared to presidential elections, it makes more sense to compare Tuesday's voter turnout to the last midterm elections in 2010. Turnout was less for eligible voters this time around: 36.6 percent voted, compared with 40.9 percent in 2010, according to data from the United States Elections Project.”

Midterm Turnout Decreased in All but 12 States - US News

With almost two-thirds of eligible voters not voting, there is no way that any republican can infer that last Tuesday's election results are in any way 'representative' of voters in general.

You don't need facts to get the brethren in a tizzy...
redneck.jpg

Why would whites vote Democrap if they aren't stupid, lazy, insane and/or evil people?

Democraps cater to blacks and illegals more than white people. Democraps are quick to push whites and blacks out of the way to cater to Hispanics that are non-American invaders.

Holder went out of his way to bend the law for minority groups as if whites don't matter or are the main problem in this country. White trash liberals need to go hang out in the ghetto to see how much they are looooooooved by blacks....
Liberals are not usually associated with the term "white trash." That title is normally reserved for the have nots who have failed in life and to blame others for their low status. They have been led , by people like you and Frank Luntz , to believe middle-classed Blacks and other minorities stole their birthright. If you dare get close enough, ask one if what his political leanings are. The answer will almost certainly be conservative Republican.

That's the thing, many whites will vote against their own self interest in order to score some perceived point against minorities.

The Democrats' strategy appears to be to wait for the old white people to die off and then have the minorities enjoy their day in the sun.

Not to inspire minorities to work hard, succeed and out-perform whites, mind you, just out-breed them.

Problem is, I think minorities are waking up to the fact that they're better than that, far better, and that they're being used.

Little cracks in the wall here and there, we'll see.

Please continue to believe that...

You don't need facts to get the brethren in a tizzy...
redneck.jpg

Democrat voters:

files.php

The Democrats' strategy appears to be to wait for the old white people to die off and then have the minorities enjoy their day in the sun.

Not to inspire minorities to work hard, succeed and out-perform whites, mind you, just out-breed them.

Problem is, I think minorities are waking up to the fact that they're better than that, far better, and that they're being used.

What exactly is the GOP offering to hard working middle class blacks and hispanics?

Voter suppression and vitriol against immigrants isn't exactly endearing those minorities to seek common ground with the extremist TP'ers.

Last edited:

What exactly is the GOP offering to hard working middle class blacks and hispanics?

Voter suppression and vitriol against immigrants isn't exactly enduring those minorities to seek common ground with the extremist TP'ers.

Illegal aliens can't vote (at least in theory), so why should any politician care about what they want? "Voter suppression" is just a bogeyman created by liberals to justify voter fraud.

I don't really understand the question.

What do you want them to offer those people?

Government jobs, is that what you mean?

And what does their skin color have to do with it, precisely?

Last edited:
Now if only blacks and Latinos will wise up (to that ugly, nasty, lying Democrat Party) our country would be in better shape

If you were to start your own political party how would you attract supporters?

Would you look at their needs and promise to pass legislation that would make their lives less difficult?

That would be a no brainer, right?

But how about instead you promised to pass legislation that would make their lives more difficult?

Would you still expect them to support you?

The examples I gave were exactly what the GOP is doing to drive away minorities. If the GOP wants more middle class back voters it needs to stop making it more difficult for them to vote. With hard working Hispanics they need to stop talking about deportation and find a way to help them becomes citizens instead.

It really is that simple.

Now if only blacks and Latinos will wise up (to that ugly, nasty, lying Democrat Party) our country would be in better shape

Because blacks and Latinos can believe the GOP is telling them the absolute unvarnished truth when they say that they will make voting more difficult and not provide a path to citizenship because that is the way to make the country in "better shapre" for AWG's only.

Would you look at their needs and promise to pass legislation that would make their lives less difficult?

But how about instead you promised to pass legislation that would make their lives more difficult?

The examples I gave were exactly what the GOP is doing to drive away minorities. If the GOP wants more middle class back voters it needs to stop making it more difficult for them to vote. With hard working Hispanics they need to stop talking about deportation and find a way to help them becomes citizens instead.

Personally, I think minorities are just as capable as whites, and would be far better off if we stopped trying to "help" them.

I think we've isolated them enough, maybe it's time to try a different approach.

More than that, I think they're beginning to understand what I'm talking about.

Personally, I think minorities are just as capable as whites, and would be far better off if we stopped trying to "help" them.
Minorities are equally capable however the policies of the GOP are intended to "hurt" them.
I think we've isolated them enough, maybe it's time to try a different approach.
The current approach that the GOP is using has been an epic failure.

Really?

Because I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to explain?

Minorities are equally capable however the policies of the GOP are intended to "hurt" them.
The current approach that the GOP is using has been an epic failure.

Really?

Because I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to explain?

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part, but I've seen a few stories and surveys that hint that minorities are not quite as thrilled with the Democrats as they used to be.

I haven't really seen the GOP go out of its way to improve its image with minorities, but then again, that party isn't really into identity politics. I think the minorities are beginning to re-examine things on their own.

I realize you're a committed liberal partisan ideologue, not trying to change your mind here.

I realize you're a committed liberal partisan ideologue, not trying to change your mind here.

:rofl:

BZZZT Wrong!

I am an independent and criticize both parties for failing to do what is right for We the People. If I am "partisan ideologue" then it is for what is best for hardworking Americans.

Furthermore I never try to change anyone's mind because that is an exercise in futility. Instead I just express my opinions that are mine alone.

Yes, I am a social liberal but I am fiscal conservative too. I can make the case that a path to citizenship is beneficial to the economy and the nation as a whole. Having illegal immigrants becoming taxpayers means a bigger tax base for the nation. That is one reason why I am not a GOP party member because their fiscal policy sucks. It is cost effective to provide preventative health care rather than deal with ER visits. It is cost effective to provide contraception rather than the expense of unwanted pregnancies and dealing with those same kids ending up in the criminal justice system. On the social side contraception is a cost effective way to reduce abortions. Sex education reduces both abortions and STD's. The cost of treating STD's runs into billions.

So feel free to accuse me being a "committed liberal partisan ideologue" all you like but that says volumes about you.

Forum List

Back