A major part of the inflation equation that few talk about is massive illegal immigration competing for apartments coupled with free money for them

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I was thinking about today. When you have millions of new citizens in the U.S illegally, they have to fight for apartments and homes. Worse, the government gives them thousands of dollar a month in free cash, this is a massive inflationary impact on the rent for all Americans who do not get these free handouts.

I don't know how America can maintain their Middle Class if you keep this border open.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That brain damage from little league hockey has caught up to you.

Most of the northern bnorder is wide open. Terrorists cross into America from Canada too.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's not an argument. Do you know something about supply/demand that I don't? Including how it pertains to money spent by government directly to illegals and housing scarcity?

That's not an argument. Do you know something about supply/demand that I don't? Including how it pertains to money spent by government directly to illegals and housing scarcity?
I know that most of the northern border is wide open and that illegals cross over from there too. I know that we have more jobs than people to work them. Inflation has gone down but what problems we still have is due to price gouging.

Most of the northern bnorder is wide open. Terrorists cross into America from Canada too.

Where did he mention "terrorists" in the OP?

You addressed something not in the OP.

I know that most of the northern border is wide open and that illegals cross over from there too. I know that we have more jobs than people to work them. Inflation has gone down but what problems we still have is due to price gouging.
Yeah, I'm so sure that illegals crossing into Maine are the same as illegals crossing into Texas. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back