A Major Reason to Vote for Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
He states that if he's elected, he will demand the Justice Department bring charges against Hillary – and maybe Bill.

Good enough reason for me.

This was a good enough reason for you

upload_2016-7-7_12-39-13.jpeg

He can ask. He can't demand. If he tries, it is grounds for impeachment.

One reason plus many others. Here's another one.

Last edited:
Another Reason to Support Trump

However, Trump is not an outright criminal. And he is not the candidate of an utterly corrupt government and party that threatens to literally destroy our republic. That will have to be enough for me and should be sufficient for any other American who still cares about the constitutional rule of law.

The Comey testimony before the House committee is bringing about more and more comments like this @ Articles: Comey Makes the Case for Trump

This is What Came Out of the Congressional Grilling of Comey

1) Comey says there is no basis that Clinton lied to the FBI.

2) Chaffetz plans to file a referral to the FBI to look into whether she lied to Congress under oath.

3) Comey says Clinton’s case is very different from that involving David Petraeus.

4) There is no transcript or recording of Clinton’s meeting with the FBI on Saturday, and she wasn’t placed under oath.

5) Comey said Clinton isn’t sophisticated in her knowledge of classification systems. (My bold)

6) Clinton gave people without security clearances access to classified information.

7) Comey contradicted a number of statements Clinton made to reporters and Congress regarding the use of her private email server.

Each of these is clearly delineated @ 7 Takeaways From FBI Director’s Hearing on Clinton's Email

Forum List

Back