A Male Fold-Out In Playboy Magazine

Jenna Jameson Slams Playboy’s ‘Ridiculous’ Decision To Feature Transgender Model

Jenna Jameson clearly does not support Playboy’s decision to feature a transgender woman in its upcoming issue, and she’s calling the publication out for its “ridiculous attempt” to stay relevant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many are probably right on board with Jenna for sure. I bet playboys profits drop like crazy now. Oh well they deserve it hopefully it goes belly up.

Jenna Jameson Slams Playboy’s ‘Ridiculous’ Decision To Feature Transgender Model

Jenna Jameson clearly does not support Playboy’s decision to feature a transgender woman in its upcoming issue, and she’s calling the publication out for its “ridiculous attempt” to stay relevant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many are probably right on board with Jenna for sure. I bet playboys profits drop like crazy now. Oh well they deserve it hopefully it goes belly up.
Hell , if Bruce Jenner can be woman of the year, why the fuck not have a tranny(like Michelle) in playboy..

Not the first time.

29DF388900000578-3134943-image-m-32_1435001793644.jpg

Bond Girl Tula was the First Transgender Woman To Bare It All in Playboy Magazine | Playboy

Last week it was the Boy Scouts. This week Playboy. What's next?

Playboy features first transgender ‘playmate’
ines-rau-nov-playmate-2017-0.jpg

So why do right wingers want this person to use the men's room?

Because it is biologically still a man. You can fool some of the people, but you can't fool Mother Nature. :D
160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

So which one of these three do you want in the ladies room with your daughter? Left, right or center?

They should all go to the men's room. You guys can deal with these weirdos in YOUR bathroom.
That's not what these Republicans are saying.

Won't be long now before this business is done, and Hefner is rolling in his grave. Looks like a dude in women's underwear.

The First Transgender Playmate Was Just Announced and the Pictures Are Turning Heads

Well...I guess I see Liberal whackos whacking off to pounding the shit out of that disgusting creatures ass...pun intended.

:lol:

Well, that's it right there, isn't it?

Why are you so afraid that you might find a trans woman attractive?

Won't be long now before this business is done, and Hefner is rolling in his grave. Looks like a dude in women's underwear.

The First Transgender Playmate Was Just Announced and the Pictures Are Turning Heads

Well...I guess I see Liberal whackos whacking off to pounding the shit out of that disgusting creatures ass...pun intended.

Haha...you're so fucked up in the head you don't even know that a "trans woman" isn't a woman at all. Fucking nutjob!

Haha...you're so fucked up in the head you don't even know that a "trans woman" isn't a woman at all. Fucking nutjob!

Try to deflect all you want, we know the truth.

Your dick doesn't know the difference, and that terrifies you.

NEGATIVE
Sorry I can't help you indulge in a twisted fantasy of me fucking A MAN in his ass.

NEGATIVE
Sorry I can't help you indulge in a twisted fantasy of me fucking A MAN in his ass.

It's not me you have to convince, it's your dick.

769352d112e7061ab05bdb2284d3306b.jpg

As I've already pointed out in this thread a number of times, Hef was a lifetime supporter of gay and trans rights, and had already featured a trans woman in a pictorial back in 1981.

Don't project your sexual fears onto Hef.

To LGBT, calling them who they are means you're secretly part of the team, right liberal? Don't flatter yourselves, it adds to your imitations.

Cause and effect, Hefner is dead and so is Playboy. Anytime failure is certain liberal policy takes the reins.

Forum List

Back