A Male Fold-Out In Playboy Magazine

I haven't purchased Playboy magazines in many, many years, however, if I were still purchasing them, that is one issue I would not purchase and if I were on a subscription, it is one issue I would return, unopened. I draw the line at purchasing pictures of naked individuals with xy chromosomes.

Just think what happens when they begin to not tell people. The deceit will be men think they are jerking off to a female and it's really a man.

Some men are going to get totally bent out of shape with that instinct of wrongness. That is going to severely creep some men out. These tranny's are being used beyond what their leftist dumbasses will ever see they are political footballs and that's it. It's like the Devil giving someone everything they want , they keep taking it and taking it and taking it then suddenly the devil allows you to fk yourself over with all their greed.

Oh my, cons will love this.

Playboy debuts its first transgender Playmate, Ines Rau

French model Ines Rau has been named Playboy's first transgender Playmate. Her photo editorial will debut the November/December 2017 issue, which will also feature a substantial tribute to the magazine's late founder Hugh Hefner, who will also appear on the cover.
just clicked the link and got a look at him

blech, couldn't they have found a better looking one?

Dunno, pretty good at "passing" if you ask me.

Still a dude though.

Ironic that the concept of passing has gone from blacks trying to hide their blackness to men/women trying to hide the men-ness/women-ness.

Last week it was the Boy Scouts. This week Playboy. What's next?

Playboy features first transgender ‘playmate’
They didn't even wait for Hefner's body to get cold.

View attachment 155485

:lol:

As I told another poster, don't try to project your sexual fears onto Hef.

Hugh Hefner was a lifetime supporter of LGBT rights. The "respected institution" you weep for has supported gay rights and trans rights for decades.

The first trans woman to appear in a Playboy pictorial occurred in 1981.

Caroline-Cossey-2.jpg

That's a picture from the first Playboy pictorial of a trans woman, in 1981.

How does that make you feel?

It makes he feel like that photo shoot reeked of Aqua Net. :lol:

They didn't even wait for Hefner's body to get cold.

View attachment 155485

:lol:

As I told another poster, don't try to project your sexual fears onto Hef.

Hugh Hefner was a lifetime supporter of LGBT rights. The "respected institution" you weep for has supported gay rights and trans rights for decades.

The first trans woman to appear in a Playboy pictorial occurred in 1981.

They introduce it to the public so they can begin the acclimation process of acceptance.

By your own reckoning, the same is so with transsexuals....

...You claim they both are what they were before the procedures, and, clearly neither appears as they did before the procedures, yet your forbearance appears not to apply equally to each. There's no principle to such a position. It's merely wanton discrimination applied capriciously.

In your humble opinion, of course.

All things are not relative.
IMHO? No. An opinion on my part has nothing to do with it. You are the one who quoted "V," the protagonist from V for Vendetta and asserted, that you'd, with regard to transsexuals, to "vanquish these venal and virulent vermin."

His use of "verisimilitude" just dragged the quote right out of me. :laugh2:

You really should cut down on the anal retentiveness.

Oh...so now you assert that you quoted "V" as a joke? That is presumably the point of your emoji? But you didn't see fit to make that clear then so that readers would not misconstrue your intent.

I'm not being anal retentive.

Oh...so now you assert that you quoted "V" as a joke? That is presumably the point of your emoji? But you didn't see fit to make that clear then so that readers would not misconstrue your intent.

I'm not being anal retentive. I merely read what you wrote and observed you made no effort to indicate you were merely and for entertainment's sake amusing yourself by citing v-alliterative remarks you'd encountered elsewhere. You quoted someone else's words in presenting your own POV, not I, and you didn't bother to put any sort of disclaimer -- emoji as you've used above, a short statement indicating you don't/didn't intend all that those sentences state, or some other form of qualification of the statement -- and your failure to have done constitutes is my being anal retentive because I took your remarks as authentically representative of your views . Try again. I've seen enough of your posts to know that you write what you mean and don't write what you don't mean.

In your humble opinion.
No opining on my part. I merely observed what you chose to write to express yourself and confronted you with those words.

I think for normally SOCIALIZED humans, it was quite obvious that he was joking around.

Some men are more feminine looking naturally. Some of them might be able to pass as girls if they wore makeup and dressed the part. That doesn't make them women though. They are still men no matter how you "slice" it. (pun intended. :D)

ines-rau-nov-playmate-2017-0.jpg

So why do right wingers want this person to use the men's room?

Because it is biologically still a man. You can fool some of the people, but you can't fool Mother Nature. :D
160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

So which one of these three do you want in the ladies room with your daughter? Left, right or center?

I want them to hold it until they get home.

ines-rau-nov-playmate-2017-0.jpg

So why do right wingers want this person to use the men's room?

Because it is biologically still a man. You can fool some of the people, but you can't fool Mother Nature. :D
160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

So which one of these three do you want in the ladies room with your daughter? Left, right or center?

They should all go to the men's room. You guys can deal with these weirdos in YOUR bathroom.

Forum List

Back