A Male Fold-Out In Playboy Magazine

Won't be long now before this business is done, and Hefner is rolling in his grave. Looks like a dude in women's underwear.

The First Transgender Playmate Was Just Announced and the Pictures Are Turning Heads

:lol:

As I've already pointed out in this thread a number of times, Hef was a lifetime supporter of gay and trans rights, and had already featured a trans woman in a pictorial back in 1981.

Don't project your sexual fears onto Hef.

To LGBT, calling them who they are means you're secretly part of the team, right liberal? Don't flatter yourselves, it adds to your imitations.

Cause and effect, Hefner is dead and so is Playboy. Anytime failure is certain liberal policy takes the reins.

Could you translate this into English for me?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Well...I guess I see Liberal whackos whacking off to pounding the shit out of that disgusting creatures ass...pun intended.

Well, that's it right there, isn't it?

Why are you so afraid that you might find a trans woman attractive?

Haha...you're so fucked up in the head you don't even know that a "trans woman" isn't a woman at all. Fucking nutjob!

Try to deflect all you want, we know the truth.

Your dick doesn't know the difference, and that terrifies you.

NEGATIVE
Sorry I can't help you indulge in a twisted fantasy of me fucking A MAN in his ass.

It's not me you have to convince, it's your dick.

769352d112e7061ab05bdb2284d3306b.jpg

Haha...you just can't wrap your defected head around the fact that sane people and their dicks CAN AND DO see the difference...using the words from your Black Jesus: "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig"
Again, sane people know this....nothing scary about it.

Won't be long now before this business is done, and Hefner is rolling in his grave. Looks like a dude in women's underwear.

The First Transgender Playmate Was Just Announced and the Pictures Are Turning Heads

As I've already pointed out in this thread a number of times, Hef was a lifetime supporter of gay and trans rights, and had already featured a trans woman in a pictorial back in 1981.

To LGBT, calling them who they are means you're secretly part of the team, right liberal? Don't flatter yourselves, it adds to your imitations.

Cause and effect, Hefner is dead and so is Playboy. Anytime failure is certain liberal policy takes the reins.

That's because you're a confused quasi-dude.

That's because you're a confused quasi-dude.

No, it's because your word salad was unintelligible.

I'm giving you the opportunity to clarify your point, if you have one. If not, I'm just going to go with initial assessment, and chalk it up to your own sexual fears and insecurities.

The fact that you're now trying to project them onto me lends credence to that idea.

I was curious, so I looked on google to see how its done from male to female. In essence, they whack off the balls, then empty out the penis of muscle then shove it up inside the body inside out so there is a tube for another penis to enter.

Yanno having spent a good bit of time in the medical community I somehow doubt that they would use the verbs "whack" and "shove". I dunno, just my impression....

Just think what happens when they begin to not tell people. The deceit will be men think they are jerking off to a female and it's really a man.

Some men are going to get totally bent out of shape with that instinct of wrongness. That is going to severely creep some men out. These tranny's are being used beyond what their leftist dumbasses will ever see they are political footballs and that's it. It's like the Devil giving someone everything they want , they keep taking it and taking it and taking it then suddenly the devil allows you to fk yourself over with all their greed.

A very, very, very long time ago, back when I lived in Santa Barbara, I remember catching an article in the local newspaper about the prostitution scene in the seedier parts of that city. I recall that the article stated that a lot of the prostitutes were transsexuals/transvestites, and that there was a fair amount of violence occurring against them from disgruntled customers who were, rather understandably, not pleased to discover, after paying for a prostitute, that what they got wasn't what they thought they were buying.

I'd bet that a lot of the claims we here, these days, about how “transgenders” end up being disproportionately victims of violence probably stem from similar situations. I cannot imagine any situation in which a man who isn't in some way seriously abnormal, would react favorably to the situation of learning that a “woman” with whom he thought he was going to engage in any sort of sexual or romantic activity, was really a man.

Last week it was the Boy Scouts. This week Playboy. What's next?

Playboy features first transgender ‘playmate’
ines-rau-nov-playmate-2017-0.jpg

So why do right wingers want this person to use the men's room?

If you had a ten-year-old daughter, would you want this perverted freak following her into a restroom?

Filthy Tranny Rapes 10 year old Girl In Gender Neutral Bathroom...Nobody saw this coming pffft

Most bathrooms in private residences are "Gender Neutral". That assault occurred in the victim's home, and was perpetrated by a family friend.

You knew that, right?

If you had a ten-year-old daughter, would you want this perverted freak following her into a restroom?

Filthy Tranny Rapes 10 year old Girl In Gender Neutral Bathroom...Nobody saw this coming pffft

"BUT, BUT, BUT.....Tranny's are such pillars in their communities."
I'm gonna bet he's an illegal or of recent illegal descent as well...unFuckinBelievable!

The whole transsexual situation is just weird. Don't even try to tell me that it isn't really weird because it is. I don't want to harm them or see harm come to them. Just don't expect others to buy into your weird BS. If you were born a man, then you are a man. If you were born a woman, then you are a woman. Period. You don't get to pick your sex. You just don't. Nope, life isn't always fair. That's just the way it is. If one of these MTF transsexuals was to die and the body wasn't discovered until only bones remained, guess what? The forensics examiner would determine it to be a male based on it's skeletal structure and other features that are biologically ingrained into each of the sexes.

You sure are active in this thread. I have a question for you, why does your avatar look like you're about to rape someone?

You sure are active in this thread. I have a question for you, why does your avatar look like you're about to rape someone?

Not that it's my place to speak for ChrisL, but I think it rather obvious that this is an instance of you projecting your own sick, twisted sexual fantasies on her, somehow wishing and fantasizing that she would rape you.

Please seek professional help.

Because it is biologically still a man. You can fool some of the people, but you can't fool Mother Nature. :D
160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

So which one of these three do you want in the ladies room with your daughter? Left, right or center?

I want them to hold it until they get home.
Has someone said that to you?

Because it is biologically still a man. You can fool some of the people, but you can't fool Mother Nature. :D
160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

So which one of these three do you want in the ladies room with your daughter? Left, right or center?

I want them to hold it until they get home.
Has someone said that to you?

As a matter of fact, no.

Forum List

Back