A man harasses a woman for wearing a Puerto Rico shirt, saying it's 'un-American'

Hey! bro! You up to speed yet?

Where were you to chastise the libtards when they were cheering ANTIFA on?

Last edited:
I love how trumps sheep the racists pick only soft targets.

I saw the clip of this exchange. He was quite far from her. The officer standing by was good enough. After all the cop was not about to tell the man to shut up, and that's an order.

There was nothing wrong with her shirt. It was fine.

But the officer should have told him to leave the woman alone.

Looked like a public park to me, cops can't really do that because of the 1st. "Feeling uncomfortable" about someone else's opinion does not make it a crime.
You dont the law mr orange supporter it seems. The idiot cop was disciplined and the hillbillie was arrested...you guys cant fo around bullying people like the orange does. And stop picking on women that you cant Fran their pussies.

Also, I'll keep your "harassment" law in mind next time we hear about some righty getting harassed as per Maxine Waters order - perhaps we can throw her in the slammer for encouraging illegal behavior.
If the president didn't get arrested for suggesting to his supporters, physical attack against Trump protesters at his rallies, I doubt Maxine could get arrested for suggesting her supporters shout down the trump administration workers when in public.....

(though.... I do think it was in very poor judgement for Maxine to do that....!!!)

There is a difference. This guy never touched her! Did not hide his face! Did not rip her shirt off. ANTIFA did hide behind masks, swipe the woman’s hat and did shove her around! Now until you are ready to condemn leftist actions stop whining!

A man harasses a woman for wearing a Puerto Rico shirt, saying it's 'un-American' - CNN
(CNN)An Illinois park is investigating after a woman accused one of its police officers of standing by as a man harassed her for wearing a shirt with the Puerto Rican flag, saying it was un-American.

Mia Irizarry says she was trying to celebrate her 24th birthday in the Forest Preserves of Cook County last month when the man approached her asking her why she was wearing the sleeveless Puerto Rico flag shirt, which also had "Puerto Rico" written below the V neckline.

Irizarry recorded the encounter on her phone, saying she felt threatened, and posted the video to Facebook.

On Monday, Forest Preserves of Cook County tweeted that it was aware of the June 14 incident and video.

‏"After the incident, we immediately launched an investigation pursuant to our personnel policies into the response of our officer," it said, in a series of posts on Twitter.

"The investigation is ongoing and the officer involved has been assigned to desk duty pending the outcome. The intoxicated individual involved in the incident was arrested and charged with assault and disorderly conduct.​

So my only question is since Puerto Rico is a part of "America" anyone convinced that this wasn't "racism"?
Now if only you were as outraged when Conservatives were equally harassed.

I hope I'm doing this right. this is my first posting with a video attached. If it doesn't come through, can someone correct it for me?

Thanks

I hope I'm doing this right. this is my first posting with a video attached. If it doesn't come through, can someone correct it for me?

Thanks

Ohhhh noooo....the guy almost touched her....the nerve.

He got right up in her face and invaded her space in a pavilion she rented. Plus he showed his uneducated ignorance about Puerto Rico.

Well..I WAS probably going to root for the woman..but..after watching the vid, the dude is drunk (no excuse) but she seems to not be so innocent herself. What did she do BEFORE filming the confrontation to get him all riled to begin with? Betcha it was something for the cops to ignore the whole thing.

Forum List

Back