A man harasses a woman for wearing a Puerto Rico shirt, saying it's 'un-American'

I hope I'm doing this right. this is my first posting with a video attached. If it doesn't come through, can someone correct it for me?

Thanks

I would have harassed her too: A chick in a tshirt is useless unless there's some water around to make the shirt wet, so we can see what she has underneath it.

I dunno, sometimes there just isn't enough water.

Judging from her picture, there ain't enough tits either.

How many think CNN covered the story about masked ANTIFA attacking the elderly woman? Raise your hands!

ABC

CBS

And the ANTIFA ASSAULTING THE ELDERLY WOMAN/ is where?

Cmon now, you know it's totally different....it's acceptable if not revered when their side does it.

That’s what they said yesterday! That thread has magically disappeared or I’d throw it in their sanctimonious faces!

You know, for once I thought you men out there would not be on this asshole's side when he was clearly harassing this woman and especially when his dumbass didn't even know that PR was a US territory and theose born there were indeed US citizens. I guess I should have known better.

Oh, and that deal about not touching her is no reason to "stand your ground." There are plenty of instances where it was used when people who weren't touched did just that. It doesn't say you have to be touched, it just says you have to fear for your safety. He was clearly threatening to her and she did fear for her safety because she kept calling for that do nothing cop who probably was on the attackers side.
One more time and I'll type real slow for you.

Find someone who supports the Second Amendment who has said it was okay to shoot someone who hasn't touched you?

BTW....simply pointing out your hypocrisy is in no way an endorsement of this clowns behavior. Get that through your head right from the start.
Where I live, a man was threatening a family and was outside of their house. He broke down the door started in with his fists raised and a neighbor came over and shot and killed him. He wasn't charged because he was threatening violence against the neighbor. They said it was the stand your ground defense. If you like, I can try and find it as it was in our local paper here.

I hope I'm doing this right. this is my first posting with a video attached. If it doesn't come through, can someone correct it for me?

Thanks

I would have harassed her too: A chick in a tshirt is useless unless there's some water around to make the shirt wet, so we can see what she has underneath it.

I dunno, sometimes there just isn't enough water.

Judging from her picture, there ain't enough tits either.

What a disgusting thing to say.

You know, for once I thought you men out there would not be on this asshole's side when he was clearly harassing this woman and especially when his dumbass didn't even know that PR was a US territory and theose born there were indeed US citizens. I guess I should have known better.

Oh, and that deal about not touching her is no reason to "stand your ground." There are plenty of instances where it was used when people who weren't touched did just that. It doesn't say you have to be touched, it just says you have to fear for your safety. He was clearly threatening to her and she did fear for her safety because she kept calling for that do nothing cop who probably was on the attackers side.

Find someone who supports the Second Amendment who has said it was okay to shoot someone who hasn't touched you?

BTW....simply pointing out your hypocrisy is in no way an endorsement of this clowns behavior. Get that through your head right from the start.
Where I live, a man was threatening a family and was outside of their house. He broke down the door started in with his fists raised and a neighbor came over and shot and killed him. He wasn't charged because he was threatening violence against the neighbor. They said it was the stand your ground defense. If you like, I can try and find it as it was in our local paper here.
Wow, just wow.

When you break and enter, that is a crime and a direct threat on your person. In addition, that is NOT what I asked you. I asked you to find someone here or in elected office that has promoted shooting someone who was yelling at a person but never put their hands on them.

Please read what is written and reply to that and that only.

And I would have agreed. No one has the right to break into another persons home. The second you start harming people is the second you can get shot. Sad for you, but them's the breaks when you break the law.

Everyday tens of thousands of people are offended by something, but only LWNJs would make it a News story.
CNN is in the business of cultivating hate.

Don't ya just hate it when ya got dirt about their side, only to find out your side is 10 times worse?

Well..I WAS probably going to root for the woman..but..after watching the vid, the dude is drunk (no excuse) but she seems to not be so innocent herself. What did she do BEFORE filming the confrontation to get him all riled to begin with? Betcha it was something for the cops to ignore the whole thing.

I'm curious what it is in the video that makes you think the woman instigated this. I didn't see any sort of instigation on her part.

This whole thread has nothing to do with B&E people, don't make FlatCan do extra work deleting yer offtopic posts...

All she had to do was kick him in the nutz and scream rape...

Thanks

Ohhhh noooo....the guy almost touched her....the nerve.

He got right up in her face and invaded her space in a pavilion she rented. Plus he showed his uneducated ignorance about Puerto Rico.

Yup, and almost touched her. Ummm...rented a pavilion, isn't this a public park, they don't rent pavilions.

It could be a privately funded park that's open to the public. There's one of those very close to where I live and we've rented a gazebo/pavilion there before. I don't know what rules any public parks might have regarding renting. :dunno:

Well..I WAS probably going to root for the woman..but..after watching the vid, the dude is drunk (no excuse) but she seems to not be so innocent herself. What did she do BEFORE filming the confrontation to get him all riled to begin with? Betcha it was something for the cops to ignore the whole thing.

I'm curious what it is in the video that makes you think the woman instigated this. I didn't see any sort of instigation on her part.
She was alive wasn't she?

Wow, just wow.

When you break and enter, that is a crime and a direct threat on your person. In addition, that is NOT what I asked you. I asked you to find someone here or in elected office that has promoted shooting someone who was yelling at a person but never put their hands on them.

Please read what is written and reply to that and that only.[/QUOTE

Well, cops shoot unarmed people who never put their hands on them almost daily. It's all over the news, also on a daily basis, but I guess because it was done by a cowardly cop, then it's okay. Their defense is that they felt threatened. Those shot and killed by them weren't even up in their faces, they were several feet away with their hands in the air, or in some cases, running away and shot in the back. And speaking of cowardly cops, that one wouldn't help that woman and none would until more showed up.

Forum List

Back