A Man Of Pure Grace.

Oh wow he FLEW JETS!!! Big FUCKING DEAL!!!! I would LOVE to get to fly jets! The FACT is when it came time to serve little Bush skirted his DUTY!!! He is worse than a PROTESTER he is a DESERTER!!! Then you add SIX DEFERMENT Cheney and you have quite a pair of FUCKING WEASLES who sent OTHER people's children to their DEATHS.

Well, at least Dubya went into some form of military....of course, most had to at that time what with the Draft and all. In comparison with those who never served...it's something. Compared to his father...it's almost nothing.

If I had the OPTION of learning to FLY JETS or go to Viet Nam as a regular grunt I would join the ANG guard in a SECOND even if I DID have to go over there. But baby Bush got the best of BOTH worlds. He got to learn to fly jets AND he NEVER had to serve in Viet Nam.

Are you.......perfect? :eusa_eh:

Oh wow he FLEW JETS!!! Big FUCKING DEAL!!!! I would LOVE to get to fly jets! The FACT is when it came time to serve little Bush skirted his DUTY!!! He is worse than a PROTESTER he is a DESERTER!!! Then you add SIX DEFERMENT Cheney and you have quite a pair of FUCKING WEASLES who sent OTHER people's children to their DEATHS.

Well, at least Dubya went into some form of military....of course, most had to at that time what with the Draft and all. In comparison with those who never served...it's something. Compared to his father...it's almost nothing.

If I had the OPTION of learning to FLY JETS or go to Viet Nam as a regular grunt I would join the ANG guard in a SECOND even if I DID have to go over there. But baby Bush got the best of BOTH worlds. He got to learn to fly jets AND he NEVER had to serve in Viet Nam.

He never really served in the ANG either.

Oh I see Bush IS the NG I get it. Fuck you BUSH doesn't represent the fine people of the NG he is a deserter and a fucking POS! PLENTY of NG members went to Viet Nam but not, my daddy is connected Bush, no siree no way cause little Bush is TOO good to go to war with the rest of the UNWASHED MASSES!!! Baby Bush is a fucking PUNK who was too much of a PUSSY to go to war!!!

tsk tsk tskkk,, hate is a horrible trait in Perfect People..

So is Lying... (43) Fullfilled his Obligations over a Period of MANY Years...

Why does the Left Continue this Lie?

:)

peace...

I don't know but I do know they do it perfectly!

Bush Junior got into the Taxes National Guard using the influence of his Daddy to jump ahead of others. He flew aircraft that were decommisioned for use in Vietnam and his job was to protect the US birder from invasion by poor, starving Mexican "wet-backs". Yes. W is a brave and honourable man.

Oh I see Bush IS the NG I get it. Fuck you BUSH doesn't represent the fine people of the NG he is a deserter and a fucking POS! PLENTY of NG members went to Viet Nam but not, my daddy is connected Bush, no siree no way cause little Bush is TOO good to go to war with the rest of the UNWASHED MASSES!!! Baby Bush is a fucking PUNK who was too much of a PUSSY to go to war!!!

tsk tsk tskkk,, hate is a horrible trait in Perfect People..

So is Lying... (43) Fullfilled his Obligations over a Period of MANY Years...

Why does the Left Continue this Lie?

peace...

Fullfilled over MANY years? REALLY!!!??? I guess he served in a SUPER SECRET program because there is a LOT of time that he is NOT accounted for. I guess he put in his "flight" time as he was "FLYING" high on COKE!

Last edited:
So Bod you are OK with CONNECTED people NOT having to fulfill their service so OTHER people have to serve and possibly DIE in their place? You think the military should have to make that kind of investment for a person who will NEVER serve?

No, I'm not ok with that. But I asked if you were perfect. Are you?

I will take Willow's word for it. ;)

At least Bush Sr was a TRUE war hero. I'll give him that.

Flying Jets Compared with Denouncing the Military on Foreign Soil?...

Dubya... Flew Jets in the ANG.

Clinton... Denounced our Military on Foreign Soil.

How about Flying Jets Compared with Palling around with Domestic Terrorists?...

Obama... Well, there's at LEAST Bill Ayers and some Cocaine Use while "Gravitating" to "Marxists" and other Radicals.

So...

I have a Question for the Left who Shits ALL over (43)'s Honorable Discharge from the Texas Air National Guard after YEARS of Service...

Are those in the Guard NOT Due Respect for their Service?...

peace...

Bush and members of the Dallas Cowboys and other sons of privilege kept the gulf of Mexico safe from communist invasion while flying with the champagne squadron while some Joe Average American draftee took their place in Vietnam.

Flying Jets Compared with Denouncing the Military on Foreign Soil?...

Clinton... Denounced our Military on Foreign Soil.

How about Flying Jets Compared with Palling around with Domestic Terrorists?...

Obama... Well, there's at LEAST Bill Ayers and some Cocaine Use while "Gravitating" to "Marxists" and other Radicals.

So...

I have a Question for the Left who Shits ALL over (43)'s Honorable Discharge from the Texas Air National Guard after YEARS of Service...

Are those in the Guard NOT Due Respect for their Service?...

peace...

Bush and members of the Dallas Cowboys and other sons of privilege kept the gulf of Mexico safe from communist invasion while flying with the champagne squadron while some Joe Average American draftee took their place in Vietnam.

Well, in hindsight, it's good they did. That's where all the oil is, after all.

Were you a Saddam Lover? Tell me you were not.. You know he put live people through meat grinders feet first just for fun.. not meat grinders,,, wood chippers, the result was ground meat.

How was that a U.S. national defense concern?

Like I said before, there is no way someone as naive could have possibly been a member of the United States Marines. So ridiculously naive.......The Marines don't want you kid, you'll be used for target practice.

Why dont you answer the question then G.I. Joe? How was Saddam's atrocities against his own people in his own nation a U.S. national defense concern?

Like I said before, there is no way someone as naive could have possibly been a member of the United States Marines. So ridiculously naive.......The Marines don't want you kid, you'll be used for target practice.

Actually, Noose is a proud Marine vet....but it is noted that you are attempting to denigrate his service. Now, why would you aim to do that. :eusa_whistle:
Noose has denigrated himself

And this guy has denigrated you up the ass:

00106966.jpg

How was that a U.S. national defense concern?

Why dont you answer the question then G.I. Joe? How was Saddam's atrocities against his own people in his own nation a U.S. national defense concern?

If you had ever really been a Marine, you would know the answer to that.:razz: Besides, the Marines would have never allowed you to have a mustache like that or to wear the buttless leather chaps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back