A Man Of Pure Grace.

Like I said before, there is no way someone as naive could have possibly been a member of the United States Marines. So ridiculously naive.......The Marines don't want you kid, you'll be used for target practice.

Actually, Noose is a proud Marine vet....but it is noted that you are attempting to denigrate his service. Now, why would you aim to do that. :eusa_whistle:
Noose has denigrated himself

No he hasn't. He has disagreed with you. That isn't denigration. But please feel free to think that anyone who disagrees with you is a traitor or a shame to our nation.

I have no love for the Bush's none of them but they do have some presidential type class as far as how to act.

At least Bush Sr was a TRUE war hero. I'll give him that.

Bush Jr on the other hand has ALWAYS been a fuck up and an embarresment to his family and his country. The FACT is he never served in Viet Nam and neither did Cheney yet they were MORE than happy to send OTHER PEOPLE'S children to Iraq to die. Why is it that so many WAR MONGERS such as Limbaugh NEVER SERVED?

As for me loving Saddam what a bunch of shit but the FACT is he kept Iraq under control, besides he was put in power in part by the US and enjoyed support from the US even after chemical attacks against his own people up until he attacked Kuwait. Was he a disgusting scum bag, you bet he was, but keeping Iraq stable is VERY difficult thing to do.

Last edited:
How was that a U.S. national defense concern?

Like I said before, there is no way someone as naive could have possibly been a member of the United States Marines. So ridiculously naive.......The Marines don't want you kid, you'll be used for target practice.

Actually, Noose is a proud Marine vet....but it is noted that you are attempting to denigrate his service. Now, why would you aim to do that. :eusa_whistle:

For Context of Bodey's Teamplay... Check her Sigline:

"Yeah, it was Painfully Obvious that was you...
I'd Suggest that when we Return, you and I, and your Pal Noosey Avoid each other...
Thanks in Advance!
mal"
"I was Talking about @ usmessageboard, Pete...
Don't Worry, I won't e-mail you again... If you Think your Aliases around the Net are Unknown, you are Kidding yourself, Bodey... "
-how did YOU find out about US Message Board?

Not a Shot at Noose... Just an Observation.

And Bodey, Thanks for Keeping me Alive in your Sigline! :lol:

Those are Private e-mails by the way... Just sayin'!

:)

peace...

How was that a U.S. national defense concern?

You are so Perfectly Full Of Shit, I asked him a question and he answered so stfu

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I have no love for the Bush's none of them but they do have some presidential type class as far as how to act.

Flying Jets Compared with Denouncing the Military on Foreign Soil?...

Dubya... Flew Jets in the ANG.

Clinton... Denounced our Military on Foreign Soil.

How about Flying Jets Compared with Palling around with Domestic Terrorists?...

Obama... Well, there's at LEAST Bill Ayers and some Cocaine Use while "Gravitating" to "Marxists" and other Radicals.

So...

I have a Question for the Left who Shits ALL over (43)'s Honorable Discharge from the Texas Air National Guard after YEARS of Service...

Are those in the Guard NOT Due Respect for their Service?...

peace...

You are so Perfectly Full Of Shit, I asked him a question and he answered so stfu

Ah, and lets see here. We have people questioning Noose's service in the U.S. Marines. Do you even have a service to question, sweetie? Or are you just a keyboard kommando? Have you gone to Haiti yet to straighten out that mess you spend so much time complaining about?

Ah, and lets see here. We have people questioning Noose's service in the U.S. Marines. Do you even have a service to question, sweetie? Or are you just a keyboard kommando? Have you gone to Haiti yet to straighten out that mess you spend so much time complaining about?

Yes, I have a serious question. "Why do you Perfect People think your shit don't stink?" I've always wondered why..

Yes, I have a serious question. "Why do you Perfect People think your shit don't stink?" I've always wondered why..

Now, who said it doesn't? You? (with all your "perfect this" and "perfect that", one has to wonder):lol:

Now, who said it doesn't? You? (with all your "perfect this" and "perfect that", one has to wonder):lol:

Does Your Pefect People shit indeed stink?? Are you ever mistaken about anything? or Do you know everything there ever was to know about everything there ever was to know about? Have your cornered the market on ethics,, got more?? cornered the market on compassion got more, cornered the market on perfection.. oh really then your perfect shit can't stink can it? If it does tell us why?

Obama... Well, there's at LEAST Bill Ayers and some Cocaine Use while "Gravitating" to "Marxists" and other Radicals.

So...

I have a Question for the Left who Shits ALL over (43)'s Honorable Discharge from the Texas Air National Guard after YEARS of Service...

peace...

Oh wow he FLEW JETS!!! Big FUCKING DEAL!!!! I would LOVE to get to fly jets! The FACT is when it came time to serve little Bush skirted his DUTY!!! He is worse than a PROTESTER he is a DESERTER!!! Then you add SIX DEFERMENT Cheney and you have quite a pair of FUCKING WEASLES who sent OTHER people's children to their DEATHS.

Does Your Pefect People shit indeed stink?? Are you ever mistaken about anything?

Of course.

or Do you know everything there ever was to know about everything there ever was to know about?

No, and I don't believe any of us have ever CLAIMED to know about everything there ever was to know about. But...I must say, for you to make such a comment smacks of some serious intellectual insecurities on your part. But, I remember that to you and those like you, the words "smart", "educated", "intelligence" are dirty words.

Have your cornered the market on ethics,,

Not at all...the left wing has their fair share of crooks and cheaters. And hope every single one of them get caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

got more??

That two word comment really doesn't fit into the context, you know.

cornered the market on compassion

Cornered the market? Hardly....but then again, we weren't the ones going on about Haiti deserving what they got because of a pact with the devil...etc.

got more, cornered the market on perfection..

No, not even close to perfect. The only one tacking the "perfect" label on us is.....you.

oh really then your perfect shit can't stink can it?

You will have to share with us this fascination you have with "perfect shit".

If it does tell us why?

It doesn't....that's YOU telling us we're perfect. And it's fascinating to watch.

So...

peace...

Oh wow he FLEW JETS!!! Big FUCKING DEAL!!!! I would LOVE to get to fly jets! The FACT is when it came time to serve little Bush skirted his DUTY!!! He is worse than a PROTESTER he is a DESERTER!!! Then you add SIX DEFERMENT Cheney and you have quite a pair of FUCKING WEASLES who sent OTHER people's children to their DEATHS.

So how long have you had this Disrespect for those in the Air National Guard?...

peace...

So...

peace...

Well, at least Dubya went into some form of military....of course, most had to at that time what with the Draft and all. In comparison with those who never served...it's something. Compared to his father...it's almost nothing.

So...

peace...

So how long have you had this Disrespect for those in the Air National Guard?...

peace...

Oh I see Bush IS the NG I get it. Fuck you BUSH doesn't represent the fine people of the NG he is a deserter and a fucking POS! PLENTY of NG members went to Viet Nam but not, my daddy is connected Bush, no siree no way cause little Bush is TOO good to go to war with the rest of the UNWASHED MASSES!!! Baby Bush is a fucking PUNK who was too much of a PUSSY to go to war!!!

peace...

Oh I see Bush IS the NG I get it. Fuck you BUSH doesn't represent the fine people of the NG he is a deserter and a fucking POS! PLENTY of NG members went to Viet Nam but not, my daddy is connected Bush, no siree no way cause little Bush is TOO good to go to war with the rest of the UNWASHED MASSES!!! Baby Bush is a fucking PUNK who was too much of a PUSSY to go to war!!!

tsk tsk tskkk,, hate is a horrible trait in Perfect People..

peace...

So is Lying... (43) Fullfilled his Obligations over a Period of MANY Years...

Why does the Left Continue this Lie?

peace...

peace...

You call ColdFusion "perfect"? :lol::lol::lol:

So...

peace...

Well, at least Dubya went into some form of military....of course, most had to at that time what with the Draft and all. In comparison with those who never served...it's something. Compared to his father...it's almost nothing.

If I had the OPTION of learning to FLY JETS or go to Viet Nam as a regular grunt I would join the ANG guard in a SECOND even if I DID have to go over there. But baby Bush got the best of BOTH worlds. He got to learn to fly jets AND he NEVER had to serve in Viet Nam.

Forum List

Back