A Man Of Pure Grace.

belushi%201dc.JPG

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

I'm sure you felt the same way about President Clinton when he agreed to help President Bush.

I voted for President Clinton.. twice.. Clinton Clinton gore Bush, McCain..

Yes, moron. The liberal, drug-wrecked formerly great comic inspiration for my avatar is deceased and buried, much the same way assholes like you would have our Constitution and this magnificent Republic killed-off and buried.

Just don't cross the street without adult supervision... our magnificent Republic IS being killed-off and buried by special interests, lobbyists and corporations. A true moron is someone that is oblivious to real danger and ever runs toward it...that would be YOU...

OK all you Bush worshiping Bush apologists just face up to this ONE FACT!!! We got our so called "intellignce" from a guy code named "CURVE BALL" who was an Iraqi EXILE and Saddam hater. He SPOON FED us EVERYTHING we needed to justify going into Iraq.......Once again his code name " CURVE BALL" a self serving LYING douche bag.

good grief what is JOhn Belushi's headstone doing in here. are we gonna dig him up next?? go get dogpoopie quick..

OK all you Bush worshiping Bush apologists just face up to this ONE FACT!!! We got our so called "intellignce" from a guy code named "CURVE BALL" who was an Iraqi EXILE and Saddam hater. He SPOON FED us EVERYTHING we needed to justify going into Iraq.......Once again his code name " CURVE BALL" a self serving LYING douche bag.

Were you a Saddam Lover? Tell me you were not.. You know he put live people through meat grinders feet first just for fun.. not meat grinders,,, wood chippers, the result was ground meat.

Yes, moron. The liberal, drug-wrecked formerly great comic inspiration for my avatar is deceased and buried, much the same way assholes like you would have our Constitution and this magnificent Republic killed-off and buried.

Just don't cross the street without adult supervision... our magnificent Republic IS being killed-off and buried by special interests, lobbyists and corporations. A true moron is someone that is oblivious to real danger and ever runs toward it...that would be YOU...

Sorry Republican are the WHORES for corporate interests.

Were you a Saddam Lover? Tell me you were not.. You know he put live people through meat grinders feet first just for fun.. not meat grinders,,, wood chippers, the result was ground meat.

He also kept that fed up country running better than anyone else in Iraqs history. Just watch what happens to the minority when we leave.

He also kept that fed up country running better than anyone else in Iraqs history. Just watch what happens to the minority when we leave.

so you are a Saddam lover.. first one I've met.. Congratulations.. feeding people through wood chippers is an admirable trait..

How was that a U.S. national defense concern?

Like I said before, there is no way someone as naive could have possibly been a member of the United States Marines. So ridiculously naive.......The Marines don't want you kid, you'll be used for target practice.

Like I said before, there is no way someone as naive could have possibly been a member of the United States Marines. So ridiculously naive.......The Marines don't want you kid, you'll be used for target practice.

Actually, Noose is a proud Marine vet....but it is noted that you are attempting to denigrate his service. Now, why would you aim to do that. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, Noose is a proud Marine vet....but it is noted that you are attempting to denigrate his service. Now, why would you aim to do that. :eusa_whistle:
Noose has denigrated himself

sure he is.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back