A Man Of Pure Grace.

Over 1 MILLION Iraqis slaughtered by Bush, Junior!

Show me the proof of this number....and how they were all killed.

How many were killed by US soldiers

and how many were killed by Muslim radicals.

Most of the difficulty of the war was or defense of the Iraqi population from criminals and murderers. You forget that shit...didn't you!!

So if Bush gets the pure grace award for showing up once, Jimmy Carter's work for Habitat for Humanity should get him the ultra super duper grace award.

I give JC major props for that. In that sense he is a great man. But never the gracefulness that GWB showed standing next to Obama and the Clintonator

Over 1 MILLION Iraqis slaughtered by Bush, Junior!

Show me the proof of this number....and how they were all killed.

How many were killed by US soldiers

and how many were killed by Muslim radicals.

Most of the difficulty of the war was or defense of the Iraqi population from criminals and murderers. You forget that shit...didn't you!!

Oh shit, you got Mud worked up! You gotta ignore Yukon Mud, he is ridiculous

So if Bush gets the pure grace award for showing up once, Jimmy Carter's work for Habitat for Humanity should get him the ultra super duper grace award.

I give JC major props for that. In that sense he is a great man. But never the gracefulness that GWB showed standing next to Obama and the Clintonator

Although I have found myself disagreeing several times with Conspiracist, I have to give credit where credit is due.

Carter sucked as a President (and in many ways he has been a vile odious piece of shit since leaving office, too), BUT his work with Habitat for Humanity is still worthy of genuine accolades.

And although I understand why some people have real issues with the Bush Presidency, I think he got unfairly and unmercifully trashed for his actions as President. But when President Bush appeared with President OBama and with President Clinton regarding the Haiti disaster, President Bush was demonstrating genuine class and real grace and it's refreshing to see people acknowledging as much.

a skeptic might say....

bush is merely trying to promote a legacy that will be more kind to him than reality will be?

Heh...well, the same skeptic would need to say the same thing about Clinton.

Maybe it would be better if we simply executed First Families on their final day in office, a la Czar Nicolas, so that the digestive process of history could begin sooner......

"I always believed as a speechwriter that if you could persuade the president to commit himself to certain words, he would feel himself committed to the ideas that underlay those words. And the big shock to me has been that although the president said the words, he just did not absorb the ideas. And that is the root of, maybe, everything."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

"I have long felt that Bfgrn says and quotes such stupid shit because Bfgrn is, largely, a mindless shit.

Looks like I am right again."

-- Me. Just today. Just now, in fact.

What's the matter Liability, too much of a stupid shit to know who Davis Frum is? How about Frank Gaffney, an assistant secretary of defense under Ronald Reagan and founder of the Center for Security Policy: “[Bush] doesn’t in fact seem to be a man of principle who’s steadfastly pursuing what he thinks is the right course. He talks about it, but the policy doesn’t track with the rhetoric, and that’s what creates the incoherence that causes us problems around the world and at home. It also creates the sense that you can take him on with impunity.”

Need more?

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

Don't forget, the Lacking in an Original Idea President who Currently Occupies 1600 got this Idea from... That's Right, Dubya...

Deep Down, the Left HATES that Barry did this.

:)

peace...

I said at least 100,000. I don't think anyone disputes that number.

do you have a source. a reliable statistical source?

Deaths in Iraq are always counted towards Bush because he started the war.

Although some say this is high, this is the figure usually used:

Iraq Body Count

So 100,000 is in the ballpark.

"Some" do say that figure is "high" because "Iraq Body Count" is a very suspect source.

"I always believed as a speechwriter that if you could persuade the president to commit himself to certain words, he would feel himself committed to the ideas that underlay those words. And the big shock to me has been that although the president said the words, he just did not absorb the ideas. And that is the root of, maybe, everything."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

"I have long felt that Bfgrn says and quotes such stupid shit because Bfgrn is, largely, a mindless shit.

Looks like I am right again."

-- Me. Just today. Just now, in fact.

What's the matter Liability, too much of a stupid shit to know who Davis Frum is? How about Frank Gaffney, an assistant secretary of defense under Ronald Reagan and founder of the Center for Security Policy: “[Bush] doesn’t in fact seem to be a man of principle who’s steadfastly pursuing what he thinks is the right course. He talks about it, but the policy doesn’t track with the rhetoric, and that’s what creates the incoherence that causes us problems around the world and at home. It also creates the sense that you can take him on with impunity.”

Need more?

You imbecile. Knowing who Frum is, you schmuck, has nothing to do with my criticism of you. Ditto that for Gaffney.

Your attempt at the transparent "appeal to authority" is dismissed.

You quote them rapturously only because, in this case, you personally like what they say for your own biased reasons.

But, as we all can plainly see, you have no ability to discern if what they say is valid or based on truth. It is merely their presently alleged opinions you like so much.

Bush got more people needlessly killed than the earthquake did.

50,000 or more????

I don't think so.

And because Obama is schmoosing public officials in MA instead of taking care of business in Haiti people are dying from lack of food and water as we speak. So who knows what the totals are going to be.

What do you mean by the business Obama should be taking care of in Haiti. Please tell us what he should be doing beyond what he has already done.

A Man Of Pure Grace.

Obviously Willow saw what she wanted to see. Bush looked and sounded extremely uncomfortable. All he could enunciate clearly was "to send cash". He still displays his snotty preppy attitude. My guess is that he is participating...or maybe only lending his name to try to plug a hole in his "the worst president ever" legacy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back