A Man Of Pure Grace.

"I have long felt that Bfgrn says and quotes such stupid shit because Bfgrn is, largely, a mindless shit.

Looks like I am right again."

-- Me. Just today. Just now, in fact.

What's the matter Liability, too much of a stupid shit to know who Davis Frum is? How about Frank Gaffney, an assistant secretary of defense under Ronald Reagan and founder of the Center for Security Policy: “[Bush] doesn’t in fact seem to be a man of principle who’s steadfastly pursuing what he thinks is the right course. He talks about it, but the policy doesn’t track with the rhetoric, and that’s what creates the incoherence that causes us problems around the world and at home. It also creates the sense that you can take him on with impunity.”

Need more?

You imbecile. Knowing who Frum is, you schmuck, has nothing to do with my criticism of you. Ditto that for Gaffney.

Your attempt at the transparent "appeal to authority" is dismissed.

You quote them rapturously only because, in this case, you personally like what they say for your own biased reasons.

But, as we all can plainly see, you have no ability to discern if what they say is valid or based on truth. It is merely their presently alleged opinions you like so much.

Plain to see??? Really...IF you DO know who they are, then you personally DISlike what they say for your own biased reasons because you can only attack me and you can't dismiss them as 'leftist'

What's the matter Liability, too much of a stupid shit to know who Davis Frum is? How about Frank Gaffney, an assistant secretary of defense under Ronald Reagan and founder of the Center for Security Policy: “[Bush] doesn’t in fact seem to be a man of principle who’s steadfastly pursuing what he thinks is the right course. He talks about it, but the policy doesn’t track with the rhetoric, and that’s what creates the incoherence that causes us problems around the world and at home. It also creates the sense that you can take him on with impunity.”

Need more?

You imbecile. Knowing who Frum is, you schmuck, has nothing to do with my criticism of you. Ditto that for Gaffney.

You quote them rapturously only because, in this case, you personally like what they say for your own biased reasons.

But, as we all can plainly see, you have no ability to discern if what they say is valid or based on truth. It is merely their presently alleged opinions you like so much.

Plain to see??? Really...IF you DO know who they are, then you personally DISlike what they say for your own biased reasons because you can only attack me and you can't dismiss them as 'leftist'

:cuckoo:

You can't support WHAT they say (expression of mere opinion allegedly based on their own experience and filtered through THEIR own perceptual lenses), yet you quote them as if their say-so is the be-all-and-end-all of any discussion regarding President Bush.

No. It is most definitely YOUR bias that is under the microscope.

And your weasel-like efforts to wriggle away are of no value in that regard.

I said at least 100,000. I don't think anyone disputes that number.

do you have a source. a reliable statistical source?

Deaths in Iraq are always counted towards Bush because he started the war.

Although some say this is high, this is the figure usually used:

Iraq Body Count

So 100,000 is in the ballpark.

I don't see the reasoning because it is the terrorists and suicide bombers who take Iraqi lives. not President Bush,, and before President Bush it was Saddam and his spawn. mass graves with hundreds of thousand dead people in them..

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

Is this the same George w Bush who's campaign dragged a U.S. war hero through the mud in the 2000 Republican primary and sunk so low as to prey on the racist sentiments in South Carolina by making illusions about John Mccain's adopted black daughter? I guess that's what Conservative Republicans consider to be a man of grace.

At least McCain was alive to defend himself...Pat Tillman's mother had to defend her son posthumously...

A Man Of Pure Grace.

Obviously Willow saw what she wanted to see. Bush looked and sounded extremely uncomfortable. All he could enunciate clearly was "to send cash". He still displays his snotty preppy attitude. My guess is that he is participating...or maybe only lending his name to try to plug a hole in his "the worst president ever" legacy.

oh my huggy bear he lost the "worst president ever" title on Jan. 20, 2009.. and he didn't even break a sweat.. you perfect people are soooooooo funny.

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

I'm sure you felt the same way about President Clinton when he agreed to help President Bush.

You can't support WHAT they say (expression of mere opinion allegedly based on their own experience and filtered through THEIR own perceptual lenses), yet you quote them as if their say-so is the be-all-and-end-all of any discussion regarding President Bush.

The only thing a microscope would be useful for is to be able to see your brain. What's wrong Liability, am I picking on you authoritarian leader and man crush?

Need MORE Republicans? How about Bush's first Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill...

Bush Sought ‘Way’ To Invade Iraq? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Captains of industry?

Lee Iacocca: Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

04/11/07

Had Enough? Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening? Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder. We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car. But instead of getting mad, everyone sits around and nods their heads when the politicians say, "Stay the course." Stay the course? You've got to be kidding. This is America, not the damned Titanic. I'll give you a sound bite: Throw the bums out! You might think I'm getting senile, that I've gone off my rocker, and maybe I have. But someone has to speak up. I hardly recognize this country anymore. The President of the United States is given a free pass to ignore the Constitution, tap our phones, and lead us to war on a pack of lies.Congress responds to record deficits by passing a huge tax cut for the wealthy (thanks, but I don't need it). The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Iraq, the Middle East is burning and nobody seems to know what to do. And the press is waving pom-poms instead of asking hard questions. That's not the promise of America my parents and yours traveled across the ocean for.

The Test of a Leader

The Biggest C is Crisis Leaders are made, not born. Leadership is forged in times of crisis. It's easy to sit there with your feet up on the desk and talk theory. Or send someone else's kids off to war when you've never seen a battlefield yourself. It's another thing to lead when your world comes tumbling down. On September 11, 2001, we needed a strong leader more than any other time in our history. We needed a steady hand to guide us out of the ashes. Where was George Bush? He was reading a story about a pet goat to kids in Florida when he heard about the attacks. He kept sitting there for twenty minutes with a baffled look on his face. It's all on tape. You can see it for yourself. Then, instead of taking the quickest route back to Washington and immediately going on the air to reassure the panicked people of this country, he decided it wasn't safe to return to the White House. He basically went into hiding for the day, and he told Vice President Dick Cheney to stay put in his bunker. We were all frozen in front of our TVs, scared out of our wits, waiting for our leaders to tell us that we were going to be okay, and there was nobody home. It took Bush a couple of days to get his bearings and devise the right photo op at Ground Zero. That was George Bush's moment of truth, and he was paralyzed. And what did he do when he'd regained his composure? He led us down the road to Iraq, a road his own father had considered disastrous when he was President. But Bush didn't listen to Daddy. He listened to a higher father. He prides himself on being faith based, not reality based. If that doesn't scare the crap out of you,I don't know what will.

The only thing a microscope would be useful for is to be able to see your brain. What's wrong Liability, am I picking on you authoritarian leader and man crush?

Need MORE Republicans? How about Bush's first Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill...

Captains of industry?

04/11/07

Had Enough? Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening? Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder. We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car. But instead of getting mad, everyone sits around and nods their heads when the politicians say, "Stay the course." Stay the course? You've got to be kidding. This is America, not the damned Titanic. I'll give you a sound bite: Throw the bums out! You might think I'm getting senile, that I've gone off my rocker, and maybe I have. But someone has to speak up. I hardly recognize this country anymore. The President of the United States is given a free pass to ignore the Constitution, tap our phones, and lead us to war on a pack of lies.Congress responds to record deficits by passing a huge tax cut for the wealthy (thanks, but I don't need it). The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Iraq, the Middle East is burning and nobody seems to know what to do. And the press is waving pom-poms instead of asking hard questions. That's not the promise of America my parents and yours traveled across the ocean for.

The Test of a Leader

The Biggest C is Crisis Leaders are made, not born. Leadership is forged in times of crisis. It's easy to sit there with your feet up on the desk and talk theory. Or send someone else's kids off to war when you've never seen a battlefield yourself. It's another thing to lead when your world comes tumbling down. On September 11, 2001, we needed a strong leader more than any other time in our history. We needed a steady hand to guide us out of the ashes. Where was George Bush? He was reading a story about a pet goat to kids in Florida when he heard about the attacks. He kept sitting there for twenty minutes with a baffled look on his face. It's all on tape. You can see it for yourself. Then, instead of taking the quickest route back to Washington and immediately going on the air to reassure the panicked people of this country, he decided it wasn't safe to return to the White House. He basically went into hiding for the day, and he told Vice President Dick Cheney to stay put in his bunker. We were all frozen in front of our TVs, scared out of our wits, waiting for our leaders to tell us that we were going to be okay, and there was nobody home. It took Bush a couple of days to get his bearings and devise the right photo op at Ground Zero. That was George Bush's moment of truth, and he was paralyzed. And what did he do when he'd regained his composure? He led us down the road to Iraq, a road his own father had considered disastrous when he was President. But Bush didn't listen to Daddy. He listened to a higher father. He prides himself on being faith based, not reality based. If that doesn't scare the crap out of you,I don't know what will.

STILL can't back up WHAT you say except by offering the opinion of others?

It's ok, BigFuckinGrin, nobody expects honesty or intelligence from you.

Captains of industry?

04/11/07

The Test of a Leader

Sorry, the only thing we can prove is you're an idiot. All the Republicans, neocons and captains of industry in the world won't extinguish your man love

Maybe if we had a hotline called CIA Truths

Sorry, the only thing we can prove is you're an idiot. All the Republicans, neocons and captains of industry in the world won't extinguish your man love

Your unthinking bias (which is kind of redundant since you are clearly incapable of thinking) is noted.

But President Bush is a better human being than scum like the disgraced and impeached former President Clinton, better than the dopey present infestation in the Oval Office and vastly superior in all ways to dopes like you.

I realize that nothing will ever get you to be objective. And that's fine,. You don't matter. But it's fun to use your imbecility as a foil to expose the idiotic "thinking" of you drone libbies.

Your unthinking bias (which is kind of redundant since you are clearly incapable of thinking) is noted.

But President Bush is a better human being than scum like the disgraced and impeached former President Clinton, better than the dopey present infestation in the Oval Office and vastly superior in all ways to dopes like you.

I realize that nothing will ever get you to be objective. And that's fine,. You don't matter. But it's fun to use your imbecility as a foil to expose the idiotic "thinking" of you drone libbies.

I guess if you believe getting a blowjob is worse that lying us into an immoral war that led to the death of thousands of innocent human beings, sanctioning torture of human beings and gutting environmental laws that will lead to chronic illness and the premature death of thousands of Americans then I see where your moral compass and mine diverge...

logo.gif

Bush's sorry environmental record

by Former EPA Administrator Russell Train and former New Hampshire State Senator Rick Russman, both REP members

published September 23, 2004 in the Concord (NH) Monitor

Except in a few instances, the environmental policies of the Bush administration are a disgrace.

As lifelong Republicans who have worked for decades to protect and restore clean air and clean water, we find the turning back of the environmental clock by this administration profoundly disturbing. And New Hampshire suffers from these backward policies.

I guess if you believe getting a blowjob is worse that lying us into an immoral war that led to the death of thousands of innocent human beings, sanctioning torture of human beings and gutting environmental laws that will lead to chronic illness and the premature death of thousands of Americans then I see where your moral compass and mine diverge...

Nobody cares that Bubba got a Monica hummer. People (quite unlike you) who care about the truth DO object and DID object to the PResident's lying under oath, however.

There is, of course, also NO TRUTH to your liberoidal propaganda (oft repeated but always dishonest) that President Bush lied to take us to war.

By going to war, by the way, we prevented Saddam's mass-murdering ways and his torture and rape rooms, etc.

You persist in believing that waterboarding is torture. You remain ignorant.

You also remain a petty liar.

just pay a compliment to President Bush and ALL the shitstains appear! That is so fucking PERFECT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nobody cares that Bubba got a Monica hummer. People (quite unlike you) who care about the truth DO object and DID object to the PResident's lying under oath, however.

There is, of course, also NO TRUTH to your liberoidal propaganda (oft repeated but always dishonest) that President Bush lied to take us to war.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war

By going to war, by the way, we prevented Saddam's mass-murdering ways and his torture and rape rooms, etc.

rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

I think it’s just crazy. It's part of that worldview that led us to where we are. Think about it. The United States went and negotiated with and supported Saddam Hussein himself against Iran under this notion that sometimes my enemy is my friend. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That emboldened Saddam Hussein and allowed him to invade Kuwait. It made us go to war that we did not finish and did not take Saddam Hussein out.
Former Rep. Tom DeLay (R-Texas) 12/11/06 (The Hill)

You persist in believing that waterboarding is torture. You remain ignorant.

The U.S. military officer who led the interrogation team that rapidly and humanely persuaded one of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi’s associates to give up his location leading to his death in a 2006 airstrike recently wrote in the Washington Post that he “learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo… It’s no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse.”

This echoes former Bush Pentagon official Alberto J. Mora’s testimony to Congress last year that “there are serving U.S. flag-rank officers who maintain that the first and second identifiable causes of U.S. combat deaths in Iraq – as judged by their effectiveness in recruiting insurgent fighters into combat – are, respectively the symbols of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly82Kc1H6Fw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly82Kc1H6Fw[/ame]

You also remain a petty liar.

Hey Liability, how does it feel to be a pair of brown shoes while the whole world is a tuxedo??? :lol::lol::lol:

You just dont get a clear view of the world do you?

Just what did Clinton say about Bush?

What did Obama say?

Now think back about What GW Bush said about Clinton?

You are very likely the most blind partisan I have even listened to.

President Bush shouldn't have lowered himself to accept anything from those demonizers..

That would be the most wonderful thing for the Democrats if Bush took your advice....even better than what Robertson or Limbaugh said.

However, it is quite obvious that even Bush is a better person than you.

Hey Liability, how does it feel to be a pair of brown shoes while the whole world is a tuxedo???

I wouldn't know. That's your department. And nothing you have shared here points to the contrary.

Start here...
Vision Center

But I am sure your problem is much deeper...
Best Psychiatry Hospitals - US News and World Report

I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.
George W. Bush

Forum List

Back