A mass shooting the us national won't touch

In order to be called a "mass" shooting, there must be X number of deaths. I seem to remember its 4 but I could be wrong. If every shooting that resulted in deaths was reported in every media, we would never hear about anything else.

The phony indignation from the usual racists is disgusting.

Where is your objection to more than 30 deaths by guns in this country every single day?

In order to be called a "mass" shooting, there must be X number of deaths. I seem to remember its 4 but I could be wrong. If every shooting that resulted in deaths was reported in every media, we would never hear about anything else.

Where is your objection to more than 30 deaths by guns in this country every single day?

where is yours?.....you only throw up your anti gun threads if a little kid is killed with his parents guns....otherwise you aint fooling anyone....you can care less about those 30 gun deaths.....phony indignation indeed.....

So that shooting of 13 with no deaths in Chicago last week that was national headlines and called a mass shooting you retarded moron?

Forum List

Back