A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Trump is going to be able to do that, you're really over reaching as for now. The USA, for now, isn't going to become Putin's Russia. As said, when you're up against death squads set on social cleansing with rifles raised as your background - this is nothing.

I'm talking about using Tactical Nuclear Weapons against American citizens, on American soil.... New England, NYC, California, Chicago, etc....

I'm talking about using Tactical Nuclear Weapons against American citizens, on American soil.... New England, NYC, California, Chicago, etc....

I'm not saying America isn't powerful. We're the most feared country reports say, that's how powerful we are. What I'm saying is as much as some Trumpeters want Trump to become more like Putin making dissenters disappear - for now, it's still America.

^^^ Speaking of Sore LoserXers ^^^

Who said I like Hillary? I just don't like Trump. The two aren't inherently linked as much as Trump fans try to make it that way. Try again - all the "Killary" talk bounces off of me one second flat, lol.

blahblahblah so sleepy zzzzzzzz

I suspect you are just trolling here to get people to click on the link in the OP.

No thanks.

blahblahblah so sleepy zzzzzzzz

I suspect you are just trolling here to get people to click on the link in the OP.

No thanks.

Actually, this is getting more replies than I ever thought.

Those who have just come in to rag on the anti-Trump are basically wasting their time, since as said - it all bounces off of me. I'm not a Hillary fan, I didn't think Obama was perfect, and as said death squads are a heck of a lot scarier than anything here. It's all going to bounce off.

As for the title 'baiting' - it's the same as a poster stating they're a Trump fan in the subject line. Same thing. Didn't check that out, but copied that basically in stating 'side.' If you state that as baiting, then that would be too.

Last edited:
Greetings, I'm a Southern member of the Resistance. I'm in Florida, aiming to be out on the front lines in any way that I can. I'm an aspiring screenwriter (a classical Hollywood type) and working on politically relevant screenplays. I look forward to meeting many other members of the ever growing Resistance movement against Donald Trump.

Included is a link to my Twitter page.
What a coincidence.

I'm watching the Manson documentaries at this moment.

I'm not saying America isn't powerful. We're the most feared country reports say, that's how powerful we are. What I'm saying is as much as some Trumpeters want Trump to become more like Putin making dissenters disappear - for now, it's still America.

Don't count on it being your style of America for long. If it does, expect Trump to be in office for less than 4 years..... one way or another.

Don't count on it being your style of America for long. If it does, expect Trump to be in office for less than 4 years..... one way or another.

Then it sounds like we're in agreement. We're heading back to the 60s and 80s and 00s. For now, we're not going to start living in Putin's Russia. I'm a never say never man. But for those waiting for it to become Putin's Russia - they're in for a long winter, chances of that happening are slim to none.

As said, coming from a legacy that had to deal with a literal war zone - this is nothing.

Then it sounds like we're in agreement. We're heading back to the 60s and 80s and 00s. For now, we're not going to start living in Putin's Russia.

You misunderstand me. Mike Pence is VP to ensure that if Trump doesn't follow through on the Conservative Renaissance he promised in the campaign, that there will be a successor ready and willing to do so, over the grave of another dead POTUS. If Trump falters on pushing The Agenda, he'll be pushing up daisies.

[
You misunderstand me. Mike Pence is VP to ensure that if Trump doesn't follow through on the Conservative Renaissance he promised in the campaign, that there will be a successor ready and willing to do so, over the grave of another dead POTUS. If Trump falters on pushing The Agenda, he'll be pushing up daisies.

I can see what they mean by funny posters being here. Did you really say Pence might have Trump killed? Just wondering, does that theory come from Alex Jones? It sounds like something he'd come up with.

[

I can see what they mean by funny posters being here. Did you really say Pence might have Trump killed? Just wondering, does that theory come from Alex Jones? It sounds like something he'd come up with.
Each user only gets ONE chance to mention Alex Jones.

I saw the title of this thread and thought to myself "Good. This forum could really use a few more French nonagenerians!"

Imagine my disappointment.....

[
LOL. I was unaware that the cartels and death squads had Predator drones capable of putting a guided munition in your bedroom window. Or Navy SEALS who can kill you before you even know they're around.

If you folk were truly interested in Resisting, Trump would already be dead.

If you think Trump is going to be able to do that, you're really over reaching as for now. The USA, for now, isn't going to become Putin's Russia. As said, when you're up against death squads set on social cleansing with rifles raised as your background - this is nothing.

Just a head's up welcomed newcomer. In THIS country, you actually have to win arguments and pass muster in debate to "win" anything. Or that is the goal. We don't cater to becoming a proxy for some civil war to determine power and leadership. So if a rifle makes up for sucking at making convincing arguments in SAmer., that's not the game here in the USA..

Greetings, I'm a Southern member of the Resistance. I'm in Florida, aiming to be out on the front lines in any way that I can. I'm an aspiring screenwriter (a classical Hollywood type) and working on politically relevant screenplays. I look forward to meeting many other members of the ever growing Resistance movement against Donald Trump.

Included is a link to my Twitter page.
I'm president of the right wingers. Resistance will be futile.

Just a head's up welcomed newcomer. In THIS country, you actually have to win arguments and pass muster in debate to "win" anything. Or that is the goal. We don't cater to becoming a proxy for some civil war to determine power and leadership. So if a rifle makes up for sucking at making convincing arguments in SAmer., that's not the game here in the USA..

Actually I'm saying that would never happen. It was the paranoid Trumpeter who stated Pence could kill Trump and basically that drones and military could be used against dissenters. I'm saying that would never happen, if anything very slim to none (like 2%, if that).

Reason why Trump and his rampant supporters don't scare me and bounce off - there's something else out there that it will never devolve into. When you come from a legacy that fought the system in an actual war zone, this is nothing to contend with. I'd rather deal with words and insults than people shooting at me. There's a certain invulnerability to words when it comes to that.

If anything we're all looking to return to the 60s - 80s and 00s. The most heightened would be the 60s.

Last edited:

Actually I'm saying that would never happen. It was the paranoid Trumpeter who stated Pence could kill Trump and basically that drones and military could be used against dissenters. I'm saying that would never happen, if anything very slim to none (like 2%, if that). Reason why Trump and his rampant supporters don't scare me - there's something else out there that it will never devolve into. When you come from a legacy that fought the system in an actual war zone, this is nothing to contend with.

Well YEAH -- if you had the moral and principled HIGHER GROUND -- you wouldn't NEED war zones to acquire power would you??? :eusa_angel: The revolution required here is to OPEN UP the political system. To get folks to stop treating the Dems/Reps as a Duopoly. And VOTE on principles. NOT on just winning. Winning is highly over-rated and can tank your country as quickly as a cheap S. American dicktator.. :rolleyes:

Well YEAH -- if you had the moral and principled HIGHER GROUND -- you wouldn't NEED war zones to acquire power would you??? :eusa_angel: The revolution required here is to OPEN UP the political system. To get folks to stop treating the Dems/Reps as a Duopoly. And VOTE on principles. NOT on just winning. Winning is highly over-rated and can tank your country as quickly as a cheap S. American dicktator.. :rolleyes:

That's what's so great about the US, or at least as it is now. No, or at least not a lot of, violence outside of extremists on either side especially in comparison to some places where literal wars break out. Words, expressing, and protesting - this nonviolence form of it is one of the best things that we have in this country. It's one of the things I treasure the most.

That's what's so great about the US, or at least as it is now. No, or at least not a lot of, violence outside of extremists on either side especially in comparison to some places where literal wars break out. Words, expressing, and protesting - this nonviolence form of it is one of the best things that we have in this country.

As you cruise USMB -- realize that there is a fair size group of folks that are NOT flaming partisan zealots. At least not in the sense that they support hypocrisy and flawed candidates. We'll get along just fine.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back