A message from a veteran about firearms in this country

Ford superior. Cannot buy truck that doesn't have a union.

My two favorite cars that I ever owned that could get me anywhere has to be my little

My little Mazda pick up was a piece of shit with a ford made transmission..

God I hated that truck as much as my 1971 ford torino and my 1998 company car ford Taurus station wagon..

My 1995 mustang GTO convertible was a great car though.

My two favorite little cars I had that could get me anywhere has to be my little 1996 Nissan Sentra and my little Chevy 4 cylinder company car ..damn I forgot the year around 1988 and model..

But those two cars I had to put at least 200,000 miles on each and minimum maintenance..they always got me from point A to B no matter if it was 10 miles or two thousand miles.
Citation?

Thank you I had two of them..one I bought a hatch back I hated when I was 18..

The other a company black with pin stripes car..it looked good and could handle the snow with ease.

Wrong...a gun is a tool created to preserve the life of the owner...and most of the time...it does this without ever being fired....
It's estimated 200,000 times a year a woman uses a firearm WITHOUT EVER FIRING A SHOT to defend herself from some form of attack.
A woman is 81 times more likely to have her gun ripped from her hands and be shot with it, than to successfully use it for self defense.

Colorado Senator Evie Hudak told this fact to a gun nut during a hearing, and the NRA ended up trying to kick her out of office because they didn't like her speaking plain and simple STATISTICS

That is a lie.......you can't post a link to that stat.......it is more common from a look at 5,000 stories of gun self defense by the Cato institute for the criminal to be disarmed than the victim....I can give you that link if you want it....

Please..post your link genius....and not by the gun grabber, the actual research......

We'll wait for it.......
Search up "Senator Evie Hudak." She ended up losing her job because she dared to speak against the NRA. This was in 2013, right after the Newtown and Aurora shootings

She may have lost her job but it would have been for denying Rights to her electorate....

Again..link to that statistic...

Do you happen to know what it says?

I overlooked the part in the 2nd amendment about the right to bear an assault weapon that could kill a dozen red coats in a matter of minutes....Can you point THAT part out, nitwit?

Yeah...it isright next to the First Amendment where it states you have a Right to an Apple I-pad and Mac computer.......

Wrong...a gun is a tool created to preserve the life of the owner...and most of the time...it does this without ever being fired....
It's estimated 200,000 times a year a woman uses a firearm WITHOUT EVER FIRING A SHOT to defend herself from some form of attack.
A woman is 81 times more likely to have her gun ripped from her hands and be shot with it, than to successfully use it for self defense.

Colorado Senator Evie Hudak told this fact to a gun nut during a hearing, and the NRA ended up trying to kick her out of office because they didn't like her speaking plain and simple STATISTICS

That is a lie.......you can't post a link to that stat.......it is more common from a look at 5,000 stories of gun self defense by the Cato institute for the criminal to be disarmed than the victim....I can give you that link if you want it....

Please..post your link genius....and not by the gun grabber, the actual research......

We'll wait for it.......
Search up "Senator Evie Hudak." She ended up losing her job because she dared to speak against the NRA. This was in 2013, right after the Newtown and Aurora shootings

She may have lost her job but it would have been for denying Rights to her electorate....

This story is the only somewhat unbiased one I could find that includes what she said.Colorado Gun Rights Activists Claim Another Scalp

In the article, it talks about how she told a gun nut that a woman was 81 times more likely to have the gun taken from her, than to use it in self defense

Do you happen to know what it says?

I overlooked the part in the 2nd amendment about the right to bear an assault weapon that could kill a dozen red coats in a matter of minutes....Can you point THAT part out, nitwit?

Rifles with magazines......murdered 162 people in 34 years.....we have 8 million of these rifles in private hands........any weapon with that kill ratio is not a threat to the public......

Knives murder 1,500 people every single year.....ban knives before you ban rifles....

For all you people who are claiming that the second amendment was ruled to include individual gun rights, remember that supreme court decisions can be overturned, and that Justice Scalia, who rule in favor the NRA during that case, is now dead and gone

For all you people who think that a rifle can be used to beat a military with thermonuclear weapons: :anj_stfu:
Are you studying for your GED? Or buying one on-line?

Thermonuclear weapons....:lol:

a "well regulated milita," aka one that received basic training and were under organized discipline and had a set chain of command

Times have changed and so has the Supreme Courts interpretation of the Constitution. They have found that individuals have a right to own guns without having to be in a militia. They also found that the Government has the right to restrict and regulate Guns as well.

The only real solution is to amend the Constitution.

Impossible as it seems.
No need to. No right is absolute, like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater. No child has the right to carry a firearm onto the playground. Government has a role to play but denying citizens the right to bear arms violates the intent. Otherwise why even have the second?

It made sense for the fledgling country of mostly rural farming communities. I'm not so sure that the FF's would have wanted everyone in the country to have access to rapid fire weapons that they couldn't even dream of. I mean weren't they still using mostly Muzzle loaders back then? They didn't have semi-automatic rifles with 50 round magazines.
Millions of people just like me have never killed anybody, that's why millions of people just like me have an absolute right to firearm ownership - including the harmless(on it's own Ar15)... lol
So take that politically correct bullshit and shove it up your ass…

Love it when you go full retard. Keep up the good work Zippy.
Ok, you agree with a canned post from a paid poster... lol

We'll wait for it.......

This story is the only somewhat unbiased one I could find that includes what she said.Colorado Gun Rights Activists Claim Another Scalp

In the article, it talks about how she told a gun nut that a woman was 81 times more likely to have the gun taken from her, than to use it in self defense

You have to show where she got that......anti gunners lie....about every aspect of guns......

Yeah...it isright next to the First Amendment where it states you have a Right to an Apple I-pad and Mac computer...

Precisely, since the founders did NOT include that everyone should have an I-Pad, NEITHER did they include an assault weapon...Its you guys with the proverbial penis envy that INSIST on being armed for war and mayhem.....Live by it and die by it.

We'll wait for it.......

You have to show where she got that......anti gunners lie....about every aspect of guns......

She got it not from one specific source, but by looking at all the statistics from police stations, victim testimonies, and doing the math herself

We'll wait for it.......

For right wingers on here ANY....and I mean ANY assertion that an ordinary citizen should NOT be armed for war while sitting on their fat asses in their living room, is an anathema.....

My Remington 700 bolt is more than enough protection. Way more than enough. Gun kooky folk will disagree of course.
No one would disagree with you, except for the anti-gun nutters. Nothing wrong with that weapon for self defense, of course it might not work for the next guy. There is no one size fits all when it comes to firearms

We'll wait for it.......

Guns were used to murder 9,000 people in 2015......and that was only that high because of the Ferguson effect......there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s with 1.2 million people carrying guns for self defense......in 2016 there are now 357 million guns in private hands and the gun murder rate went down 49%.......the woman has no idea what she is talking about.....

According to the Bill Clinton department of justice...Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack....

1,500,000 to 9,000...do you see the difference in those numbers?

We'll wait for it.......

So the woman that used it to protect her has no Fucking right asshole?

That reminds me of a story of a kid picking up star fish and throwing one by one back into the ocean

A guy walks up and says son there are thousands of them..you can't save them all

The little kid picks up another throws it back and says " sure mister but I just saved this one"

I thought that was what you liberals and progressives are all about?

Assault rifle owners bad shots. I understand those that can't shoot need more shots. I can outshoot them all.

Forum List

Back