A message from a veteran about firearms in this country

Ford superior. Cannot buy truck that doesn't have a union.

My little Mazda pick up was a piece of shit with a ford made transmission..

God I hated that truck as much as my 1971 ford torino and my 1998 company car ford Taurus station wagon..

My 1995 mustang GTO convertible was a great car though.

We have more than enough enlistees. We have hard a total of 5 in the last 5 years. Grad classes only about 60 a year.

It isn't so much self defense and other reasons that bothers me so much, it's the love affair some seem to have with guns. A gun is a tool made to kill people.

Wrong...a gun is a tool created to preserve the life of the owner...and most of the time...it does this without ever being fired....

"On every occasion [of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying [to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, 12 June 1823
I wish every damn corrupt judge would read AND OBEY that quote.

Didn't you take an oath to defend the Constitution? Do you happen to know what it says? JW

Did you know that there's a wide variety of weapons that people can own?

You type as if those semi automatic weapons are outlawed no one will have a weapon.

Taking one type of weapon out of the hands of civilians isn't removing all weapons. So people are free to bear as many arms as they want.

Stop lying.

Until they say...hey, who needs that next type of gun that we don't like? You don't need that one either.....

We know what you want...and we will fight you every step of the way...

Wrong...a gun is a tool created to preserve the life of the owner...and most of the time...it does this without ever being fired....
It's estimated 200,000 times a year a woman uses a firearm WITHOUT EVER FIRING A SHOT to defend herself from some form of attack.

It's estimated 200,000 times a year a woman uses a firearm WITHOUT EVER FIRING A SHOT to defend herself from some form of attack.
A woman is 81 times more likely to have her gun ripped from her hands and be shot with it, than to successfully use it for self defense.

Colorado Senator Evie Hudak told this fact to a gun nut during a hearing, and the NRA ended up trying to kick her out of office because they didn't like her speaking plain and simple STATISTICS

My two favorite cars that I ever owned that could get me anywhere has to be my little

God I hated that truck as much as my 1971 ford torino and my 1998 company car ford Taurus station wagon..

My two favorite little cars I had that could get me anywhere has to be my little 1996 Nissan Sentra and my little Chevy 4 cylinder company car ..damn I forgot the year around 1988 and model..

But those two cars I had to put at least 200,000 miles on each and minimum maintenance..they always got me from point A to B no matter if it was 10 miles or two thousand miles.

America is one screwed up place. Land of violence....something to be proud of....lol. NOT. This is not a post making g fun of it...does this irritate you? Cool.

My two favorite cars that I ever owned that could get me anywhere has to be my little

My two favorite little cars I had that could get me anywhere has to be my little 1996 Nissan Sentra and my little Chevy 4 cylinder company car ..damn I forgot the year around 1988 and model..

But those two cars I had to put at least 200,000 miles on each and minimum maintenance..they always got me from point A to B no matter if it was 10 miles or two thousand miles.
Citation?

For all you people who are claiming that the second amendment was ruled to include individual gun rights, remember that supreme court decisions can be overturned, and that Justice Scalia, who rule in favor the NRA during that case, is now dead and gone

For all you people who think that a rifle can be used to beat a military with thermonuclear weapons: :anj_stfu:

A woman is 81 times more likely to have her gun ripped from her hands and be shot with it, than to successfully use it for self defense.

Colorado Senator Evie Hudak told this fact to a gun nut during a hearing, and the NRA ended up trying to kick her out of office because they didn't like her speaking plain and simple STATISTICS

That is a lie.......you can't post a link to that stat.......it is more common from a look at 5,000 stories of gun self defense by the Cato institute for the criminal to be disarmed than the victim....I can give you that link if you want it....

Please..post your link genius....and not by the gun grabber, the actual research......

We'll wait for it.......

YOU don't get to decide if a woman is "allowed to defend herself. IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE FOR HER so go fuck yourself.

For all you people who are claiming that the second amendment was ruled to include individual gun rights, remember that supreme court decisions can be overturned, and that Justice Scalia, who rule in favor the NRA during that case, is now dead and gone

For all you people who think that a rifle can be used to beat a military with thermonuclear weapons: :anj_stfu:

Do your parents know you are on the computer.........does your nanny?

Are you studying for your GED? Or buying one on-line?

Thermonuclear weapons....:lol:

Dude, the government is NOT going to nuke their own territory. What would be the purpose of destroying what they are fighting for?

That is a lie.......you can't post a link to that stat.......it is more common from a look at 5,000 stories of gun self defense by the Cato institute for the criminal to be disarmed than the victim....I can give you that link if you want it....

Please..post your link genius....and not by the gun grabber, the actual research......

We'll wait for it.......
Search up "Senator Evie Hudak." She ended up losing her job because she dared to speak against the NRA. This was in 2013, right after the Newtown and Aurora shootings

YOU don't get to decide if a woman is "allowed to defend herself. IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE FOR HER so go fuck yourself.

To the left...all women belong to the male leftists...to be used as needed to secure their votes for abortion....

Do you happen to know what it says?

I overlooked the part in the 2nd amendment about the right to bear an assault weapon that could kill a dozen red coats in a matter of minutes....Can you point THAT part out, nitwit?

Forum List

Back