A Moment Of Clarity For White People

I had an experience this weekend that made me appreciate having intelligent white friends. We were out with our friends that happen to be white. They are white white but highly intelligent, very outspoken (non PC) and very direct. We were discussing college for our children and the mom made a statement that pretty much nailed it for white people. Her daughter (who I love like my own) wants to go to a prestigious college. Her mom said she didnt have enough going for her due to being the wrong color. She went on to say that if whites in the past had not held down Blacks there would be no quotas and college admission would be based on merit alone. It sobered me to think that my own daughter has a very high chance of getting into the college and my "adopted"daughter is virtually guaranteed to not get in unless she has a GPA of 4.8 or gets an athletic scholarship. I was impressed that my friends did not start whining about AA but understood the reasons for it and dealt with the situation as adults.

You're friend is pretty retarded. My ancestors did nothing to your ancestors, I'm an imigrant. And even if my ancestors had treated you're ancestors poorly that has nothing to do with me.
You benefit from what whites did to my ancestors. Stop whining.

How am I benefiting? You're the one who's benefiting. True story.

Obama is a perfect example of AA, he graduated Law School and apparently never heard of Judicial Review.

That's the kind of high caliber mind you get when you pick based on race instead of merit
I agree. Your POTUS is indeed high caliber but what does that have to do with the OP? Are you saying you are happy the status quo is a necessary evil to deal with the past evil?

I'm in favor of judging people based on their merits. When you pick based solely on race you get a POTUS who doesn't know how many states are in the USA
But thats what whites did for 350 years. Is it unfair now that the show is on the other foot?

My family got here just after 1900, we never owned a slave, so why should I have to pay for something I never did?

Because you benefited from it.

Way to embrace the exact same system that screwed blacks out of their just desserts years ago.

So I guess in 75 years, you losers who can't get into the good colleges on grades, will be paying us off to make up for the fact that you're holding us down now?
No things should be about even in less time than it took for whites to get ahead. You dont get anymore turns. It doesnt work like that.

I had an experience this weekend that made me appreciate having intelligent white friends. We were out with our friends that happen to be white. They are white white but highly intelligent, very outspoken (non PC) and very direct. We were discussing college for our children and the mom made a statement that pretty much nailed it for white people. Her daughter (who I love like my own) wants to go to a prestigious college. Her mom said she didnt have enough going for her due to being the wrong color. She went on to say that if whites in the past had not held down Blacks there would be no quotas and college admission would be based on merit alone. It sobered me to think that my own daughter has a very high chance of getting into the college and my "adopted"daughter is virtually guaranteed to not get in unless she has a GPA of 4.8 or gets an athletic scholarship. I was impressed that my friends did not start whining about AA but understood the reasons for it and dealt with the situation as adults.

You're friend is pretty retarded. My ancestors did nothing to your ancestors, I'm an imigrant. And even if my ancestors had treated you're ancestors poorly that has nothing to do with me.
You benefit from what whites did to my ancestors. Stop whining.

How am I benefiting? You're the one who's benefiting. True story.
You probably are not benefiting. I'm talking about the masses of whites that took advantage of their time with white AA. If you still live in a trailer park blame your ancestors. They didnt make hay when they could. Cheer up. You are white so some racist would still probably hire you over a more qualified person of color. Since I never used AA I personally never benefitted from it but I am glad when a Black person does.

Asclepias first gives credit to his white friends for accepting their disposition with grace. Now there is no disposition.

Obama is a perfect example of AA, he graduated Law School and apparently never heard of Judicial Review.

That's the kind of high caliber mind you get when you pick based on race instead of merit
I agree. Your POTUS is indeed high caliber but what does that have to do with the OP? Are you saying you are happy the status quo is a necessary evil to deal with the past evil?

I'm in favor of judging people based on their merits. When you pick based solely on race you get a POTUS who doesn't know how many states are in the USA
But thats what whites did for 350 years. Is it unfair now that the show is on the other foot?

Just think of slavery as an initiation to the America club,kinda like a gang initiation where you get the shit beat out of you. Your people are familiar with those.
We were the ones who came over here and put in the hard work to settle America so we paid our dues. And you paid yours...now shut the fuck up and stop whining.
So you admit white people started gangs as well? I dont recall any Black people asking to join your feral chimp gang. White people died off when it came to the hard work. They then tried NA's but they died too or ran away. Black people built this country and helped lazy whites like you get a 350 year head start. Show some gratitude monkey.

So where did I say white people started gangs?
So you claim blacks in africa were civilized thousands of years before white people yet you conveniently leave out that those africans had slaves.
Thousands of years for a head start with slaves and you still fucked it up...no surprise you're still fuck ups today with that track record.

Way to embrace the exact same system that screwed blacks out of their just desserts years ago.

So I guess in 75 years, you losers who can't get into the good colleges on grades, will be paying us off to make up for the fact that you're holding us down now?
No things should be about even in less time than it took for whites to get ahead. You dont get anymore turns. It doesnt work like that.

Yeah right.

Cuz you are qualified to determine what is *even*. Just like whitey was qualified to determine whether or not blacks *deserved* an education.

Asclepias first gives credit to his white friends for accepting their disposition with grace. Now there is no disposition.
Thats only if you are a retard and dont factor in that whites as a group own the system. One offs where white people dont have a backdoor into the system through friends and relatives result in the situation my friends are in. Both have great jobs but understand the reality of the situation.

What white person in their right minds would be friends with him in the first place?

If my daughter said something stupid like that I would say "I'm sorry, in our family, we believe you earn your place in society...and that superior academic achievement should be the determining factor when it comes to advancing in school. "

Yeah right.

Cuz you are qualified to determine what is *even*. Just like whitey was qualified to determine whether or not blacks *deserved* an education.
I dont know what to make of this incoherent babble but I'm sure you had a point.

Just think of slavery as an initiation to the America club,kinda like a gang initiation where you get the shit beat out of you. Your people are familiar with those.
We were the ones who came over here and put in the hard work to settle America so we paid our dues. And you paid yours...now shut the fuck up and stop whining.
So you admit white people started gangs as well? I dont recall any Black people asking to join your feral chimp gang. White people died off when it came to the hard work. They then tried NA's but they died too or ran away. Black people built this country and helped lazy whites like you get a 350 year head start. Show some gratitude monkey.

So where did I say white people started gangs?
So you claim blacks in africa were civilized thousands of years before white people yet you conveniently leave out that those africans had slaves.
Thousands of years for a head start with slaves and you still fucked it up...no surprise you're still fuck ups today with that track record.
Right here retard. "Just think of slavery as an initiation to the America club,kinda like a gang initiation " Regardless, we already know whites started gangs. Thats why white people love gangsta movies.

The implication of this sentence, "She went on to say that if whites in the past had not held down Blacks there would be no quotas and college admission would be based on merit alone," is that affirmative action is either legitimate punishment for collective guilt, or that blacks tend to perform poorly because previous generations of blacks were discriminated against.

The truth is that the Negro race is biologically inferior. Because most blacks are much less intelligent than most whites, few blacks should be admitted to college, and few blacks should be given jobs that require superior intelligence.

Because blacks have a much higher crime rate than whites they need to be subdued with a criminal justice system of ferocious cruelty.

Because blacks tend to be highly sexed and immoral they should receive no help from the government for raising their legions of illegitimate children.

Seems clear from your -- and a few other white wingers' -- posts today that racism isn't over.

What white person in their right minds would be friends with him in the first place?

If my daughter said something stupid like that I would say "I'm sorry, in our family, we believe you earn your place in society...and that superior academic achievement should be the determining factor when it comes to advancing in school. "
That would make sense if whites all thought like you do back when they were prohibiting Black people from getting an education and making sure they received a substandard one during Jim Crow.

Asslips, I know that you're busy with your Shuck and Jive routine, but explain what the difference between a "gang" and a "tribe" is?

My family got here just after 1900, we never owned a slave, so why should I have to pay for something I never did?

So when do you get around to paying back all those people who were enslaved in africa by your ancestors? And when you consider your ancestors did it for thousands of years it's gonna be a damn big payback!!

Yeah right.

I dont know what to make of this incoherent babble but I'm sure you had a point.

Those of us who are well educated (and earned scholarships on our ability, not our color) can understand it.

So when do you get around to paying back all those people who were enslaved in africa by your ancestors? And when you consider your ancestors did it for thousands of years it's gonna be a damn big payback!!

Well they are killing each other at an unprecedented rate...maybe that's why black on black crime is so hellacious. Payback for enslaving themselves.

Forum List

Back