A Mothers Love Runs Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you also missed the original thread title, which acutally had the dreaded "ped" word in it, because that was exactly the association the OP was making.

But please, carry on about how natural and wonderful it is to be sexually stimulated when you are breastfeeding...while at the same time whining that anyone that notices you are waxing poetic about being sexually aroused by the act of breast feeding is (by turns) hateful, or prudish, or perverted.

Last edited:
A baby needs nutrition ... its mother provides it. Been happening for eons.

Yepp. It is a normal thing, and a wonderful thing. The extra sensations that many women feel are pretty accurately described in the short text that was linked in the OP.

It's pretty much about oxytoxin, studies have proven. And nothing to be ashamed of.

Breastfeeding has got to be one of the greatest gifts G-d ever gave to our species: a way to nourish an innocent, young life and to build trust and "Geborgenheit".

When I saw my little daughter breast-feeding by her mother, I was filled with an enormous sense of joy and gratitude. I just cannot describe it any other way.

Why anyone would find any part of this to be perverse is a mystery to me.

As I pointed out, the OP originally had that word in the title. The OP's intent was to point out that mothers who are breastfeeding are enjoying sexual pleasure via their infants. That is the discussion.

It's hard to discuss the sexual pleasure that women feel while breastfeeding, without referencing child abuse and the attitudes of people towards infants.

Last edited:
As I pointed out, the OP originally had that word in the title. The OP's intent was to point out that mothers who are breastfeeding are enjoying sexual pleasure via their infants. That is the discussion.

It's hard to discuss the sexual pleasure that women feel while breastfeeding, without referencing child abuse and the attitudes of people towards infants.

Oh, bullshit. What a crock of shit.

Poor hysteric.

Noting that someone sees nothing wrong with sexual stimulation in connection with breast feeding (as Esmeralda, QW, Luddly and others in this thread have all stated) is not accusing them of pedophilia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, bullshit. What a crock of shit.

Well I should say..for some people.

For those who are okay with it, they can discuss it all day without ever using the word "abuse".

Yup. I'm the sick one..in a discussion where the thread was TITLED with the P word, and the discussion is how marvelous and normal it is to be sexually aroused when you breast feed your own infant (or watch someone else do it).

The OP's original contention was that mothers are pedophiles. He provided the link to *prove* it.

Then AvgJoe, in the spirit of good fun clean discussion, cleaned it up for him and declared this to be a great topic for discussion.

Did you miss that?

The OP's original contention was that mothers are pedophiles. He provided the link to *prove* it.

Then AvgJoe, in the spirit of good fun clean discussion, cleaned it up for him and declared this to be a great topic for discussion.

Did you miss that?

No, it wasn't. I quote from the article:

Breastfeeding is often pleasant for women because of feelings of closeness and tenderness with their child, and yes — sometimes it can even be arousing. In fact, in some studies up to 50 percent of women found breastfeeding to be an erotic experience, but sadly a quarter of these women also experience shame and guilt over this. Although feeling sexually stimulated during breastfeeding may be uncomfortable and jarring, it is actually a completely normal response.

The hormones released during lactation explain some of the connection between breastfeeding and arousal. When a baby suckles at her/his mother’s breast, the nipple stimulation causes the release of prolactin and oxytocin. Affectionately known as the "cuddle hormone," "trust hormone," and "love hormone," oxytocin is also released in large quantities during childbirth, and in lesser quantities during hugging, touching, and orgasm. The release of oxytocin can sometimes cause uterine contractions, similar to those experienced during orgasm. Again, while these sensations may feel odd and uncomfortable in the context of breastfeeding, it does not mean this sexual desire is directed towards the child. It simply means these hormones are working properly!

As mentioned, some women feel embarrassed and “wrong” because they experience pleasure during breastfeeding. Some even go so far as to cause themselves pain during breastfeeding to combat their feelings of arousal or stop breastfeeding altogether.

There is not even one single word or term or phrase in that article that even remotely refers to pedophelia. You are sick. You need help. Get some.

As far as the OPs intentions, that is always a matter of interpretation. Did the OP use the word "pedophelia"?

I bet that the answer is NO.

Last edited:
Er...I said the THREAD TITLE had the term in it, and the OP's INTENT was to establish that breast feeding stimulates sexual arousal in mothers.

And then he used the article to support it.

The POINT of the OP was to make the connection.

The discussion is how normal sexual stimulation caused by breast feeding is.

In other words, feeling sexually aroused while feeding..or watching someone else feed...and infant.

Last edited:
Er...I said the THREAD TITLE had the term in it.

And then used the article to support it.

The POINT of the OP was to make the connection.

The discussion is how normal sexual stimulation caused by breast feeding is.

In other words, feeling sexually aroused while feeding..or watching someone else feed...and infant.

Breast feeding does cause a certain amount of normal sexual or sensual stimulation with the mother, that is the way G-d made our species. It is beneficial to the mother, the father, and due to the extra Luck-hormone levels that rise within the body of the mother during breastfeeding, is even beneficial to the child.

I did not see the word in the OP title nor do I need to respond to it since a mod changed it and the discussion is no longer about it, and therefore it's a non-sequitor, well, at least for adults who know how to communicate.

Start with how everybody is waxing poetic about how normal it is to be sexually stimulated while nursing your infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back