A Mothers Love Runs Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't relate either, but the fact that nearly 50% of women are sexually aroused from breastfeeding their child is intriguing to say the least.

What, if any, impact does this have on men and their relationships with children?

And what about society in general? Is it looked down upon by certain people and if so, should it?

Why would anyone be surprised that women are aroused by suckling? You do understand that, in the real world, breastfeeding is not restricted to infants, don't you? Or is human sexuality one of those areas where you side with the prudes?

Ok so I have to ask..in what "real world" society do women breastfeed adults? Because the only time I've ever heard of adult breast feeding was in The Grapes of Wrath, and it definitely was not considered *run of the mill* behavior....

The real world where you can buy breast milk off the internet.

I can't relate either, but the fact that nearly 50% of women are sexually aroused from breastfeeding their child is intriguing to say the least.

What, if any, impact does this have on men and their relationships with children?

And what about society in general? Is it looked down upon by certain people and if so, should it?

Why would anyone be surprised that women are aroused by suckling? You do understand that, in the real world, breastfeeding is not restricted to infants, don't you? Or is human sexuality one of those areas where you side with the prudes?

Ok so I have to ask..in what "real world" society do women breastfeed adults? Because the only time I've ever heard of adult breast feeding was in The Grapes of Wrath, and it definitely was not considered *run of the mill* behavior....

Actually, though not talked about, its not that uncommon for men and women both to get off on sharing the experience of breastfeeding. Just because one does not share or understand, it does not necessarily follow that its wrong or abnormal.

I think its a shame that breastfeeding is considered somehow wrong or dirty and that women can't do it in public without complaints from others.

So you maintain it's "prudish" if moms don't associate breast feeding with sexual fetish behavior?

So you maintain it's "prudish" if moms don't associate breast feeding with sexual fetish behavior?

No, I maintain it is prudish to expect people to fit into neat little boxes where they cannot enjoy sexuality to its fullest extent, the way God intended us to. Would you like me to quote from Song of Solomon to make my point?

So you maintain a mother should enjoy sexual feelings while suckling her infant, and we should be accepting of that?

Ok.

So you maintain a mother should enjoy sexual feelings while suckling her infant, and we should be accepting of that?

Ok.

You are perverting the OP. Feelings of arousal are not "sexual feelings". Furthermore her arousal is not directed towards her infant.

It is not unusual for intercourse to cease in the final month of pregnancy and not resume again for a period of time afterwards. These feelings of arousal are natural and are probably a way to ensure that the woman is willing to resume intercourse and thereby maintain her relationship with her partner.

The object of her arousal is not her infant. Her arousal is an indirect result from breast feeding and that arousal will be directed towards her partner as a means of resuming the bond between them.

I take it you don't remember what the title thread used to be before it was *fixed* to make it more palatable.

The discussion is sexual arousal as a result of breastfeeding, and how wonderfully natural it is.

Is it perverted? Well I happen to think so, but QW assures us that in non-prude societies, breast feeding between adults is perfectly normal.

So I will have to acquiesce to the *experts* on the degree of sexual stimulation is *normal* for nursing mothers to experience while nursing.

I take it you don't remember what the title thread used to be before it was *fixed* to make it more palatable.

The discussion is sexual arousal as a result of breastfeeding, and how wonderfully natural it is.

Is it perverted? Well I happen to think so, but QW assures us that in non-prude societies, breast feeding between adults is perfectly normal.

So I will have to acquiesce to the *experts* on the degree of sexual stimulation is *normal* for nursing mothers to experience while nursing.

You are entitled to your opinion on the matter but the reality is that there is not anything perverted happening when a breast feeding mother experiences arousal while feeding her infant.

As far as what happens between consenting adults that is their business, not yours or mine.

Ok.

Funny, I never said that.

To be clear, human sexuality is a gift from God, we should embrace it, and not be prudes simply because we don't understand how other people feel about something. As long as people aren't hurting other people, it is none of my business what they do. I will let God deal with the people He has a problem with and simply live my life as best I can.

You are entitled to your opinion on the matter but the reality is that there is not anything perverted happening when a breast feeding mother experiences arousal while feeding her infant.

As far as what happens between consenting adults that is their business, not yours or mine.

That's really key - that its no one's business.

OTOH, backward and ignorant attitudes like we're seeing here are very toxic because they can make naive and normal women think there's something wrong with their very natural and normal feeling.

Its the hate-filled ignorance that is perverted. Sad because women like that can never experience the joy that a normal woman does.

And you state this in a thread about the sexual arousal the OP maintains mothers experience while breastfeeding their infants.

Embrace that any way you like.

I am not responsible for the idiocy of prudes, no matter what their political affiliation. I am simply stating the fact that other people's business is none of my concern, even if they are sinning before God.

You came into a thread about how sexually arousing nursing infants is to say it's none of your business?

It's backward to look askance at women who proudly proclaim they are sexually aroused by the act of feeding their infants? And it's prudish to be concerned about the children of mothers who claim they are sexually stimulated by the act of feeding their infant?

Last edited:

OTOH, backward and ignorant attitudes like we're seeing here are very toxic because they can make naive and normal women think there's something wrong with their very natural and normal feeling.

Its the hate-filled ignorance that is perverted. Sad because women like that can never experience the joy that a normal woman does.

So you maintain that it's *normal* to be sexually aroused by feeding your infant? And that anyone who says it's not is "hate filled" and "ignorant"?

So you maintain that it's *normal* to be sexually aroused by feeding your infant? And that anyone who says it's not is "hate filled" and "ignorant"?

Yes, it is normal and natural since according to the OP link 50% of all women experience that arousal.

What is abnormal is that you cannot accept what is normal and natural.

I don't think it's prudish to find it alarming that people are proposing that it's normal and natural to be sexually excited when you nurse your infant.

I think it's the way normal people react, out of a desire to protect children from abuse and inappropriate interactions.

I don't think it's prudish to find it alarming that people are proposing that it's normal and natural to be sexually excited when you nurse your infant.

I think it's the way normal people react, out of a desire to protect children from abuse and inappropriate interactions.

Your perverted mischaracterization of what was reported in the OP is your problem.

Normal people don't share your perversion with regard to a perfectly natural hormonal occurrence during breast feeding.

Your perverted mischaracterization of what was reported in the OP is your problem.

Normal people don't share your perversion with regard to a perfectly natural hormonal occurrence during breast feeding.

"Can a lady actually get in the mood when breastfeeding?" "...it can even be arousing."

"...up to 50 percent of women found breastfeeding to be an erotic experience.."

Arousal while breastfeeding | Go Ask Alice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back